Pedophiles

>women would date a child rapist because of his supposed 11/10 looks
fuck this gay earth, why is pedo acceptance this bad?

Yes

Nothing to do with pedo acceptance. People just grant more leniency to good looking people.

right, that's why motherfuckers like ted bundy got away with raping and murdering girls a lot, why are people like this??? why would they condone thus much shit all over looks?
are humans this pathetic?

Women and some shit head men

Because people like things that look good. Same reason why there are a lot of pedos/hebes.

its okay when chad does it

It's a function of our psychology, called the halo effect.

This. Pic related is another example.

I bet you if trump was 11/10 Tumblr wouldn't be bitching about him

This revisited again?
Funny sht! Great entertainment how stupid btches are.
Signed, KD

he's right

Look matter.

News at 11.

This again? They call it the atomic blackpill, and they have a point

non ridiculously small picture

>640x357

how fuck am I supposed to read that

Really makes you think

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah. These are the atom bomb of relationship blackpills. First time I saw a really bad one, my stomach literally turned over. After several, you'll never look at women the same again.

Although it is helpful in readjusting your expectations of women for younger guys

I mean, it's roasties on tinder, not like you would expect some good religious girls... It is fucked up but not really the worst it could be

or predators marrying their victim who becomes president of a dieing country
how sweeter can life be?

I want to see just how ridiculous someone can make these be. Like a 10/10 chad asking women to meet up so he can rape and murder them, then eat their remains.

Im genuinely curious how many would still be saying "hey xx"

Easy to test, just make a troll account. Anyone could do this research

>i fuck around
>i don't fuck around
>look at me smile...

>TFW the west would be full of 10/10 super aryan space marine chads gassing dirty unterspecies xenos on some far away planet if Hitler had won the second world war.

Making a new real facebook account was hard enough work, I don't want to waste any more time doing it again.

Nowadays you have to verify with a phone, have another active account verify you, etc etc.

i made one recently this week and didn't had to verify anything with my phone
with a gmail account from Belgium. You?

Hmm dunno then. Anyway I actively use tinder so I cant be bothered to faff around with fake catfish accounts.

But I am REALLY curious now, shit I bet I could match with girls in my area I have already matched with, and see what I can get them to agree to.

women don't have any morality

recently saw a girl in a club wearing a shirt with this photo

Women dont give a shit about "pedophilia" cuz they all wanted to fuck at age 9 anyway. They are redpilled on it because they have first hand experience.

Just ask them if they would have minded being "raped" by this guy when they were underage

well i have a tinder too, nothing serious just to see what it is and made 9 friends already sinds begin august.6 of them liked me before i clicced like on them, including the black girl.
just a normal profile with a pic of me in my free time and some of on my jobsites and workshop.
nothing sexual and down to earth, don't waste my time type of explanation with "14"in my profile too
3 expats who work for the european commision from different countries
2 flemmish woman, young girl and an older women
1 swedish flightattendant who has a tinder for belgium, each time she's here we see eachother
1 bavarian girl who spend more time in belgium for her job than home, she realy into me because i said my roots are flemish/austrian and she knows about the 14 word sentence.
1 black girl from Africa who's here to study at one of our universities as a doctor, she's prety smart though and based
and one who never answered or .. still not yet after 2 weeks, it was vacationperiod after all

i'm not fucking around with these people, just drinks and having fun and dinner and chatting and calling eachother, had some sex with some of them, i think you could call it a not named yet FWB thing with some of them.

You think one of these types with a similar description would get bites if he was looking for single mothers?

Shit would be hilarious to see. Watching mothers actually willing to give their kids to someone like that just to get a Chad seat on the cock carousel would make some highly effective crimson pills.

atleast put your battery at 14% when taking screenshots like this

Lmao someone please do this. try and word it that you are looking for single mothers with daughters only. Would need a real wordsmith to pull that off.

Have you got the nazi tinder picture ?

holy shit

can you elaborate more on what atomic black pill means?

I got a MAGA photoshop one