*drops mic*

*drops mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkZXY3dYzE0
youtube.com/watch?v=x5kil3Pfkng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fighting a war against slavery

What the fuck were all the niggers doing about it?

More than half of all slaveowners were black or mulatto :^)

god fucking damn, I was going to post that

fuck you for using my bait

Building a great nation all the same.

slaving over their own crops and business

killing each other over whether or not they should

fucking ungrateful niggers, any other race (chinks, pajeets, arabs, jews, even the niggers in africa themselves) would've straight out exterminated you the moment you became economically useless. only the whites were kind (stupid) enough to not only set you free but to treat you as humans

Fighting for your monkey asses that we should of just shipped back to apefrica

/thread

>them: Less than 50% of blacks have murdered someone in their life.

Me: "So what was the other 50% doing about it?"

30% of blacks were space owners.
>So what were the other 97% doing about it?
We started the Republican party

Minding their own goddamn business in the north hardly aware of the existence of blacks.

This is the nature of progressivism, all those people that fought against slavery now are considered evil regardless of what they did. Everything the progressives tell you is moral now, will be considered immoral decades from now according the the newest batch of progressives.

With that in mind, a progressive appeal to morality is completely and utterly worthless.

I'm picking up the mic and taking it to a household that doesn't drop them
fucking niggers

They had a civil war where 300,000 died, which is 100 times the amount of niggers lynched from 1850 to 1940s

Wishing they had enough money to be in the 3%.

If he wants to play that game, what are the parts of the black community doing about the blacks commiting crimes on whites?

wondering why we brought all these damn niggers into our country, probably

Fighting a civil war for you monkeys

Complaining about it, unless they want to compete for wages against slaves, lol.

Nothing. Get a job.

What were the Africans doing about the Jews being enslave by KANGZ?

they ccouldnt afford one

what are blacks doing about african slave owners today?

What were all the black nations doing about it? Oh, they had their own slavery, and that's where whites got he idea?

Niggers don't do math or history so they have no idea that 500,000 Americans died in a civil war to free dem dindu nuffins.

this bait is so chewed its like a bad knock knock joke
>knock knock
>whos there?
>OP?
>that faggot again

>I don't know. What did 100% of the africans who sold african slaves to whites do about it?

And Cherokee in Oklahoma

Oh God why didn't we ship those niggers back

>cite insane nigger crime stats
>niggers: not all of us are murderers
>what are the other 10% of you doing about it?

I fucking HATE niggers

My family was in Europe trying not to starve to death or get murdered by Russians, but by all means keep complaining nig nog.

The other 97% weren't born yet.

/thread

Less than 3% of all africans were slaves
What was the other 97% doing about it ?

wait what?

Macpherson's recent research puts it at 750,000 dead in the civil war. Would be equivalent to a war today killing 6.5 million Americans.

I'm going to assume being fucking poor farmhands trying to get their own lives in order.

Do blacks believe every euro immigrant in colonial America were wealthy?

Capturing other villages, enslaving blacks and putting them into a life 100 times worse than what black american slaves faced.

I bet you didn't even have a mic to drop you nigger.

>less than 3% of muslims are terrorists
>so what are the other 97% doing about it?

Being poor and going about their lives. 'Democracy' wasn't the same as it was today.

Of course I don't expect idiots to understand such things.

helping them?

>1.8 billion muzies
>call it 1% terrorists/sympathisers
>no user, we dont need to worry at all

>Would be equivalent to a war today killing 6.5 million Americans.
Not half enough as far as I'm concerned.

>implying I would be responsible for your dumb ass while trying to feed my family

/thread

well, they certainly weren't risking their lives running underground railroads or any such nonsense

the other 93% were living in complete bliss with 3% of the population had slaves, creating all the trade goods so the 93% just had 24/7 sex orgies, ate fruit and beef, and drank wine
i hate these stupid fucks so much

>what is an abolitionist

>All white people are responsible no matter what
>Forgetting that this is half the story and every slave was brought from Muslim slave traders where the slaves were already penned
>Slavery that exists today is Islamic

If you're going to place responsibility on whites you must absolutely call out Muslims for their behaviour as well.

Oh look it's this thread again, for the 250th time

What're they doing about Africans in Africa? Literally absolutely nothing, they still sit here and ask for gibs.

>Ignores the civil war
Why don't you go to liberia, nigger

fewer then 1% of FAMILIES owned slaves acktually

seeing as how really only the patriarch of the family could be said to own anything, that means less then 0.025% of whites owned slaves

MEANWHILE the barbary slave trade, where whites were enslaved by north africans, that's all forgotten. if you don't know anything about the barbary slave trade you should probably look into it now.

fighting. the. civil. war.

Didnt the white man fight a giant war that killed 700,000 other white men and tore a nation apart so blacks could be free and equal?

fucking DESTROYED

Fighting and dying to abolish it while blacks got free everything for simple manual labor

that is a really good question.

South Americans and Latin Caribbean (mixed mezito white ethnicity), also owned niggers that were caught so why aren't they also accused of owning and persecuting the poor nogs?
Literally all the browns in South America did exactly the same during 1600s-1800s to niggers as the whites did during this period.

Exactly.

Not like they had the internet or TV so that they knew what went on elsewhere anyway.

>Ignores the civil war
>ignores the 97% done something by not owning slaves

Congratulations its people like that tarnish their community.

>1 post by this ID
>Shit tier bait

Don't forget to sage, hide and report.

What wer...

fbpb

Why are niggers still niggers today?

Bitch what about the millions of white men in the Union that died for your freedom?

Scraping turnips from the ground for the lord of the fief

>nigger hate thread
>bait

gb2reddit

Came to see that its a one post by id bullshit topic. Was not wrong.

Learn to sage you fucking retards.

And this is a "nigger hate thread" HOW exactly? The last time faggot OP posted this, he was much more obvious in his pro-nig baiting

Wikipedia lists 785,000 as the lowball estimate.

Imagine that, 785,000 dead (mostly) whites in 4 years to free the slaves. Meanwhile, during the 200 year history of the transatlantic slave trade, less than 500,000 slaves were brought to the U.S. from Africa, constituting just 4% of the total.

All of the sugar plantations in the Caribbean and South America had exponentially higher mortality rates for slaves, which in turn meant that they needed a much larger supply of slaves in order to maintain their labor force. American slave owners at least cared enough about their investments to keep them alive. If you were on a slave ship that was sent to America, you had essentially won the lottery. The truth is that America was the absolute BEST place a slave could have hoped to have been sent.

It's funny that all of this is forgotten though, and for some reason it's only America that needs to pay reparations.

We were doing a lot though. In 1845 Britain set up a Royal Navy taskforce of some 35 ships to hunt down slave traders.

/thread

My family owned slaves in Barbados.

I hope they worked a lot to death.

So I guess the niggers are getting from the Jews what they had coming.

>And Cherokee in Oklahoma
That can't be true

Fighting and dieing in a shitty war to free your worthless asses.

Natives bought slaves.

pic related
>fact no.3
>wut

It is.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkZXY3dYzE0

I don't owe you negro

/thread

Whites are the only race in history to end slavery
Niggers forget real quick.

>muh slavery
damn this is pathetic
are niggers ever going to get over it?

Being drafted into a bloody, hellish war to free your nigger asses from """"""oppressive""""" slavery and being shot if they complained.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5kil3Pfkng

>Nafri
>Black
???

The sort of question that illicits cricket sounds

p.gud

The same thing 50% of blacks do when Tyrone played the knock out game on some 90 year old white guy to the back of the head with no warning. Mind our own business. Where were black people when 40 % of the slave owners were black?