Dude save the badgers lmao

>dude save the badgers lmao
How do we deal with (((Vegans)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1391310852
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are vegans who actually care about animals and not muh diet not realize that if everyone went vegan we'd witness the largest genocide of farm animals in history?

are they retarded*

Ignore them. They're only hurting themselves.

They don't give a shit. It's just virtue signaling.

Fuck the badgers.

Leave it to a retarded bulgarian to think not breeding equals genocide. Oh wait, lol, that's half the point of this board. The true redpill.

yes

Rise up and eat, Peter.

Leave it to a retarded spic to think that after we all go vegan these animals won't go extinct. Also closing down industrial farms will lead to millions of animal deaths retard.

>Gee I wish I was a vegan, what can I do about this...time to eat more sausage and beans with white toast.

>man tells you how to live your life
Oh okay, what are his credentials?
>he plays guitar

I've never met a vegan who wasn't a preachy self-righteous pretentious cunt.

The turnover rate on half the animals we eat is a few years, tops. They aren't fit and will live out whatever life they get and die. I get out there you probably consider the chicken your best friend and keep it around for a bit given it's about your intelligence level. But out here in the first world, we don't need to keep them around and they get killed after a few years. Would sort itself out pretty quick in the most humane way possible.

Down with the vegan agenda

Ah, but do badgers eat vegans?

this

>We should all damn well be vegans!
>I wish I was one.

Nah, I need the macros from eating fish and chicken, and I make sure to buy from sustainable sources. Vegans are scrawny and/or have to supplement their diets with pills and protein powder.
> I still supplement my diet with pills and protein powder though
My life and the lives of my family are more important than an animal life.

i wish bodger was still alive

Oh my god you're right we have to kill the animals so they don't die!

Idk. My room mate honestly believes all cholesterol is bad for your body because you produce it on your own. Like what the fuck. They are weird fucking people like any vaccination who have strange notions. The dude is skinny as a rail. It only makes sense from a conservationist perspective.

Last night I Tau war mech Kool-Aided your sister.

>genocide
>animals

You're so retarded you made the point for me. Go back to your favela Paco.

Seitan is 75g of protein per 100g. Wtf macros are you trying to achieve

I'm saying it doesn't matter in the slightest. I eat meat and will continue to do so until lab grown meet becomes affordable. When those animals we consume are finally allowed to just die off, I'll be glad for them. And it's rich you think I live in some beaner hell hole when you probably don't have running hot water.

You really think that if everyone in the world suddenly went vegan tomorrow, all the animal farmers would continue to care for the millions of animals they have until they died of natural causes however many years from now? Who's going to reimburse them for the cost? They can't just unleash millions of DOMESTICATED animals into the wild, retard.

No. I'm saying it's a better fate to let them live off whatever life they get left and then be done with it. They're animals. They don't have critical thinking to the extent to understand the doom of their kind. Pigs and cows have some self awareness but not enough for me to give a shit if they all die off. But at the same time i'm allowed to be ethical and understand us eating meat probably isn't the best thing for us to morally be doing.

>still not getting it
Who cares if it matters, I was pointing out that by protecting animals, the vegan dream will result in killing all those farm animals within a generation.

Jesus Christ amerifats need to be banned from this website.

We can eat whatever remain and just don't let them breed. As for your economic crap, it's happening anyway with lab grown meat. There won't be a market soon enough.

The vegans just want the stupid cycle to end. I get you think you're debating the strawman vegan, but most just don't want the cycle continuing and will gladly eat lab grown meat or ethically raised animals.

lol so how do you explain vegan olympic athletes. Even some heavy weight boxers are vegan.

>vegans
>would happily eat meat
I don't think you have a single clue about what veganism is. It's not just about saving animals, there's a whole bunch of dietary mumbo jumbo as well.

The way animals have been modified, it's probably a much kinder thing to let them die off, even in a non-ideal way, than to keep breeding them. Animals bred for meat tend to have far too much weight (among other health problems) to live their full lifespan, even when kept on a calorie restricted diet and encouraged to exercise by caretakers. Turkeys bred for meat are so large they can't even reproduce naturally. Chickens bred for meat often suffer from broken bones because they can't support their own weight. Chickens bred for eggs suffer from their own set of problems due to laying so frequently. Sanctuaries for farmed animals often struggle to keep up with the genetic health problems resulting from traits that have been purposely bred into them.

What kind of impact do you think millions of domesticated animals would have on local ecosystems if they were all suddenly set free? Look up the feral pig problem they currently have in Texas to get an idea of how badly that would turn out.

>but most just don't want the cycle continuing and will gladly eat lab grown meat or ethically raised animals.

Bullshit. If that were the case, then there wouldn't be quacks like Dr. Michael Greger saying that eating one egg does as much damage to your body as "smoking 1000 cigarettes" (I shit you not, this is a claim he makes, and he created the Cornell Plant-Based Education Program!)

Veganism is pure totalitarianism retard garbage that doesn't really have a defined endgame in mind, because there are a thousand interpretations over what's "vegan enough" inside the community itself, so wherever you THINK the line is drawn, oh no, it's way beyond that.

t. guy who has worked with vegans for 2 decades, and knows this shit better than every else.

Plant based diets != veganism

Many vegans would happily eat meat from a replicator and look forward to cruelty-free options. Many plant-based dieters would happily wear leather.

Is that Jonathan Pryce?

I don't think you've actually met many vegans. The vast majority are in it because of ethics and are fine with eating animals raised humanely. I get you think the college liberal vegans you see on here are the norm, but they really aren't. You're thinking of vegetarians who believe the health crap.

As I said, we can eat what are left over as we adjust our manufacturing. Just don't raise new ones. Simple enough. Scale back our usage as the need diminishes and our lab grown meat market expands. I'm not saying just open the barn door and shove them into the woods for wolves to eat and overpopulate off of.

I've worked with vegans most of my life because if you haven't figured it out yet, I research artificial meats. The "community" isn't a thing. There are little faggots, like in any group, who base their whole identity on it and act like that. Most are pretty basic and reasonable people.

So you're down with the genocide now? Why'd you call that poor Bulagrian user retarded then?

Because it's not a fucking genocide. It's using what animals we already have humanely and letting what's left of the cycle complete its course. Genocide would be literally taking them all and just chucking them into a grinder and then not using the meat. If we use it to feed people during our adjustment period it's fine and par the course. Will shit tons of animals die when we transition and some species we've bred to be food die off? Duh. But if we use them appropriately and give them the best quality life we can within reason, I'm totally fine with it.

Chucking them into a grinder and not using the meat reminds of me of something.. like the egg industry: liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1391310852

These hypothetical dystopias are always things that the animal agriculture industry is already doing.

Ya, kinda why I referenced it. But we actually still use that meat for feeding some other animals, so it's not the worst it could be as horrific as it is. It's a fucked up thing they do, but I understand why they do it, male chicks aren't worth raising when your bottom line profit is such a razor thin line.

You mean once, as opposed to on a continual basis? Real great argument you got there, retard.

Oh, good. I didn't know if it was deliberate or just a product of the hyperbole shortage we're facing as the industry gets increasingly insane.

Thanks for your work in researching artificial meats, by the way.

If you've seen some of those wild boar/domestic pig hybrids, you know what kind of hellish things that could result from freeing the animals. Fucking horrifying monsters roaming the woods in the southeast USA.

Guess who put them there? Some states have even released them after their numbers got "too low", because dumb hicks like shooting them.

At the rate they multiply, we're going to have to use tactical nukes on them at some point.

Ya, cool shit. Idk how accurate it is since I don't hunt, but apparently some pigs can "sense" if they're domesticated or not and start growing tusks and hair again if they go feral.

Don't mind me, just enjoying a nutritionally complete diet that increases my life expectancy by 10 years on average and dramatically lowers my risk of cancer and heart disease.

This is actually very alpha. This is like if Freddie was talking to some nice old church ladies, not santing to offend them, and said, "you know, chastity is important -- but ..."

It's the prefect allegory for white genocide
>powers that be stop breeding programs
>species become near extinct
>we didn't kill any of those disgusting pigs allahu ackbar
>no slaughter = no genocide. it was nature's fault

t. fag grossed out by milk

you still spend the 10 years in canada

kek

I couldn't find a single logical reason to eat meat. That's why I decided to go vegan.
It's healthier, better for the environment, and more ethical.

>lab grown meat
When will this actually be a thing?

They get up to such strange things with their homonculus clones.

kek brian may is still alive
how did he not get the aids?

I eat the animals live. I start at the back, so they can feel it longer. Organic only.

Sooner than later. Used to cost about $1000-2000 for a pound. Now it's down to about $100-200. Still a ways to go, but that's where we're at.

But that's where they poop!

>I couldn't find a single logical reason to eat meat.
Your stupidity is our problem. Don't promote it.

Huh?

>How do we deal with (((Vegans)))?

admit they're right, join them, live happily ever after

>"dude, if we all ate bland unsavory vegetables we could free more farming land and feed 50 million more niggers, why aren't you a vegan?"

if vegans care about animals, why are they eating their food?

>I wish I was one
...it's not like an aspirational thing you nonce just stop eating meat and shit

I'm sure you're trolling, but if you actually think vegetables are bland, I feel bad for you. Means you didn't grow up with someone in your house who could cook.

that would be a great thing cause it would cut global warming in half

Checks out

lmao, he isnt even vegan? why the fuck even report on this

maybe it was a slow news day

Legendary guitarist? Ha! Only because he rode Freddie's dick.

are you literally that stupid? I mean what do you think happens to farm animals? They ARE BEING GENOCIDED you fucking fool. If everyone were vegan we'd stop breeding so damn many of them and less would be killed overall. Just GO KILL YOURSELF YOU'RE NOT FIT TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE. YOUR INTERNET PRIVILEGES ARE REVOKED. KILL YOURSELF AGAIN.

>The "community" isn't a thing.

Oh, lawd, you're new to this, aren't you? There's a LOT of "community", and it's fucking dreadful.

You're thinking of the new "plant-based diet" types who have little care about whether or not the glaze on their candy corn is made from the lac beetle or if their red food coloring is carmine-based. Those "vegans" aren't really very "vegan" to begin with, and rarely call themselves such.

Try dealing with a blue-mohawked feminist with 30 facial piercings who wants to lecture you on her believe that harvesting all palm oil directly means an orangutan dies in the process and you'll want to slit your fucking wrists. And there are tens of thousands of those types out there, just because you haven't had the displeasure to work with them doesn't mean they don't exist.

If only I could tell all my stories, I'd be able to fill a book with all the things that make a man want to end it all.

No. I'm not. You're literally proving my point. You strawman the "college dyed hair liberal dyke" as the standard vegan and then attack that. That's not most vegans. Most don't give half a fuck about your views on it and won't try to change you. They just do their thing and try work towards their goal.

As I've mentioned earlier this thread. In a lab of 50 people that are working on artificial meat, ~30 of them were vegan and completely normal people who just didn't eat animal products.

>you work in a lab
>I work in international retail dealing with natural products

Please, don't embarrass yourself about "I know vegans better than you do", it's beneath you to try that.

Yes, there are "normal" vegans out there, but there are thousands upon thousands of downright terrible SJW vegans as well. THOSE are the vocal ones who drive much that happens inside the industry, but you'd have to be involved in sales IN the industry to know this.

Your 30 vegans to my multi-thousand is not going to get you a better sampling of what exists.

So, to take a wild guess, are you working for Impossible Foods? Hampton Creek? Beyond Meat? Or, one of the "big guys" who plans to buy out another indie brand to corner the market?

Honestly curious.

damn nigga

No? Group project between South Western US biochemistry departments for a few major universities and several based in the Netherlands. Strictly research. Not marketing anything to anyone yet. How do you think we get our funding? Wealthy vegans. There's thousands of well-adjusted people I've spoken to. We don't even bother with the college ones since they clearly won't have money.

He has a Ph.D. in astronomy, so he really does have the right to tell you how to live your life. You bloody well better become a vegan.

>Wealthy vegans.

Most of the funding going on via private lab for the brands I work with isn't coming from "wealthy vegans", it's coming from pure profit-driven venture capitalists who see the vegan foods marketplace as the "big thing" and are dumping money into it as fast as they can. I can't get a day without an industry newsletter about how many billions in sales the new high projections are for growth in the coming quarters - this is why non-vegans are investing heavily into vegan companies as they see it also building with the Amazon Grocer / Whole Foods Market tie-in coming soon, and want to get in before it peaks.

Trust me, I deal with insane vegans aged 18 to 80, doesn't matter if they're college-age, they can be young and autistic and stuck on non-issues that become their only focus, or, old ex-hippies that have yet to get out of their granola years who still think that they're saving the world by not owning a vehicle. Attend any one of the vegan or animal-rights related conferences that happen during the summer months and you'll find this out in a flash.

We tend to filter out the crazies with a few simple questions during our "get to know each other" phase when we take them out for lunch. Just drop a few lines about vaccines or fluoride or some shit and the crazies latch on to it and it's a quick end to our talks.

We do have DARPA funding, if that helps ease your curiosity.

>We tend to filter out the crazies with a few simple questions

That is luxury I really wish I had.

>We do have DARPA funding

Very interesting....any specific reasoning that DARPA has given for deciding to fund research into lab-grown meats?

>We should all be vegans; I'm not, but all you dumb goyim should be.
Virtue signalling of the highest order. Day of the Rope, when?

I have worked adjacent to "natural" retail and you have my sympathies.

That said, I think you might have gotten a bad sample. People who think coconut oil cures AIDS and deodorant is some sort of scam aren't going to be a good representation of anything. Woo is a plague upon the vegan community, and while the people who buy into it rarely last, as they've made their diet and lifestyle completely unsustainable, there always seems to be another to take their place.. and they are always so, so loud.

Part of this is, I was actually a vegan myself for well over a decade. 100% involved in "the vegan community", and lived/breathed it all the time in my personal life. Didn't proselytize much, but sure as hell knew a lot of vegans who did. I also spent years working for vegan product brands doing both retail and distribution on their lines, and that's where I encountered the worst of the worst.

It's why I'm rather glad now that veganism, on the whole, has moved away from all the batshit crazy stuff, but strangely, it lost a lot of it's hippie "soul" along the way. More than anything, I see a lot of the new wave of plant-based eating types who like to say "I'm vegan!" as they're putting dairy creamer into their organic coffee, but hey, that creamer is from local cows, so it's all good. Now, instead of being community-minded, the same vegans that used to shout about how Whole Foods was "too corporate to shop at" are now going to Jet.com and Amazon to get shit at the lowest pricing they can because, hey, they're saving money. How the times are changing, but on my end, it's just a trade from vegans asking insane questions about ingredient sourcing or farming practices to their being the ultimate "gibs me free shipping and massive discounts or I go elsewhere" rampant consumerism like everyone else.

gas
you new the answers so early

Can I ask why you stopped? I've only ever met one person who stopped being vegan after any appreciable length of time.

Combination of things.
- vitamin D deficiency that made me lose my shit for an entire season before being identified (I don't seem to process fortified D2 at all, need sunlight or D3, and at the time, there was no vegan D3)
- Got sick ALL the time, literally, every season for 2 weeks minimum. If something was going around, I got it, my immune system sucked as a vegan
- Felt sluggish all the time. Didn't matter if I ate clean or ate garbage, just had year after year of low energy and depression
- could no longer reconcile my personal politics with that of the vegan community. That was the final straw, being exposed to some really crappy people every day over and over was the straw that broke the camel's back

Went vegetarian for a while and started doing dairy again, felt even WORSE because I ate too much cheese, got my blood work back and despite not eating meat for a decade at that time, I had the cholesterol levels of a 350 lb. landwhale who did no activity (and I had been doing plenty of running and lifting for years at that time). It's where I threw in the towel, ate some fish, my body didn't fall apart from animal flesh, and within weeks of going back to an Omni diet, I felt 1000x better.

I get it, some people really thrive on a vegan diet, but something about it never really agreed with me. I spent years working to convince myself that it was optimal for everyone, but had to come to grips with the fact there are some people for who veganism just doesn't work.

>implying vegans are a threat to anyone but themselves.
Oh, you.

If killing animals for food is murder, then how can Vegans justify continuing to live in societies built off of this systematic murder?

It's like being content living in Nazi Germany as long as you never directly harm a Jew.

Vegan D3 has definitely helped a lot of people, especially as humans go outside less and less. It seems to be stored better when taken in a single dose than D2. I recommend the MRM brand.

Deficiency can certainly affect the immune system. I wonder if these two issues were tied together.

Re: feeling sluggish, were there any other deficiencies found? If you were lifting and running, I assume you were getting enough calories and had decent macros. No raw nonsense, right?

I'm glad you're feeling better now than you were then. If you can ever figure out what might have been missing, I hope you'll try again (or if not, maybe opt for the lab meat).

As the number of vegans in the world increases, it's getting easier and easier to find like-minded folk. Reach out if you ever want to dip a toe back in. We won't all try to align your chakras, I promise.