God's final message to his creation:

God's final message to his creation:

"We apologize for the /ai/ - Idle Activities"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rola_(model)
youtube.com/watch?v=uv4E3OYvoKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh and I was going to go with a Yuzu OP, oh well. At least we got Kokoro.

I want to fuck Non.

So long, and thanks for all the Cocotamas.

Stop.
We're not even 50 posts in.

It's my birthday, /ai/. Get sloshed for me today since I won't be able to for at least another week.

Mendoksai

Maybe just one shot, okay? But it's the middle of the week.

I hate non

Which one?

You're only 30 episodes behind, you can do it Wasu!

My stomach acids are killing me and making me feel like I have a thousands hell inside me right now which means I cannot drink alcohol unless I wish to suffer even more.

I'll toast with you with a glass of milk instead. Have a happy birthday /ai/non. I hope you can find happiness along the way.

Rollster.

It really feels like I'm raping a giant Raichi.

I'm confused.

Roller Dan the Idle Man.

Laala is better in the bed, Non probably had jealous of that too.

I'm gonna fuck all the Nons!

Rola is the greatest thing to ever happen to Aikatsu.

*the greatest thing to happen to Aikatsu Stars

Name one better thing to happen to Aikatsu.

Stars is the greatest thing to ever happen to Aikatsu.

>Roller Merle the /ai/dle Girl
fixed

Obviously, it gave us Rola.

Ichigo

Ichigo, Aoi, Ran, Yurika, Otome.

She's good, but Rola is still better.

>Otome

You dream too hard.
But Rolla could become a match for Ichigo later, only time and episodes will tell.

I want these.
Inb4 they're Evanescence tier

Reminder that Yozora is creeper and dangerous!

She's an alpha lesbian predator.

She could own you, play around with you and destroy you however she would want to.

You'd be nothing but her plaything, lacking any will, only doing what she allows you and wishes you to do.

And the worst part is that you'd accept it, love it and do it for her because she's the only thing in your mind because she completely seduced you by just giving you a little teensy bit of affection, enough to get you addicted to it, but never to make you completely satisfied which keeps you submissive and always wanting more which reinforces your slavery in all but name to her.

It's practically mind-control.

Be mindful of the S4 Beauty Class Idol!

If we're going to be pedantic, the Soleil girls never "happened" to Aikatsu, since Aikatsu never existed before them.

>it's been almost two months and people still can't settle on one standard romanization of ローラ

Rola is the official one, Mezashite is just being stubborn fucks about it.
"Roller" and such is just people dicking around

It's Rola as shown in the series itself when she performs and her name is spelled in the Roman alphabet. I guess Akatsukin just didn't like it.

We didn't have her name until episode 2, so I'm pretty sure it was less "didn't like it" and more "insisted on not changing what he used in episode 1".

Love you user.

Why does Rolla's "-dayo" have such a pretty ring to it?

On a separate note, why do the VAs emphasize certain "ending words/syllables" in their sentences in this show?
"-dayo"
"-suru"
"-naru"
"-kana"
"-yo"
The adult actors in the show don't add the extra emphasis as much as the girls, and most other anime don't.

A particular accent of the chosen VAs?

Rola is a forced meme

Do not delve into matters that your meme-addled brain cannot handle.

Rola's also not a real name. And no I don't care about that half Russian or whatever girl.

Does the fact that this is totally happening inside Koharu's head make it canon?

Hi Akatsukin

It's not me! You can't prove I'm crazy!

>cowtits

Her headcanon, yes. Irrelevant to the show.

If it's in the show, then it's not irrelevant. It's part of her character.

>Rola's also not a real name.
I was about to guess that perhaps it's derived from one.
Wasei-eigo-ish crappery?
But no, I just googled it. Rola is an Arabic name for a girl.

Japanese have no idea how to romanize consistently either. Remember "Reona"?
They're always pulling this shit. So it's less about this being the "official" romanization and more like they simply can't tell the difference between Rola/Laura/Roller/etc. Or at least that's my guess, I'm not japanese after all.

We also know that one of the past Sakuraba women lived in and performed in America. Some others unmentioned might be multicultural.

Reona, however, fits the Do-Re-Mi scale.

Yes, Roller is clearly Arabic.

She's most definitely named after this check, who's pretty well known over there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rola_(model)

A Czech?

Did you know that the famous singer Origa's name was actually Olga? She was forced to call herself Origa so as not to turn off a Japanese audience with a foreign name.

Shush.
I need to discourage del/u/sional anons.

*chick
Fuck my typos

>Reona, however, fits the Do-Re-Mi scale.
Leona also does, for the Japanese, you know.
For them there is only レ.

>Fuck my typos
Don't, eww.

You shouldn't be in a rush, just fix 'em before hitting "Send", et voila.

Can you imagine what it must be like to be this close to Yozora? Just breathing in her scent? Must be intoxicating.

Yurifagging about obvious in-show yuri isn't being delusional, it's only logical. The issue arises when /u/fags start forcing headcanon interpretations. As far as Aikatsu goes, the obvious yuri is centered around Yurika and Koharu.

What do you think Yozora smells like? Apparently it's strong enough for Koharu to detect even when she's out of sight, according to last episode.

>What do you think Yozora smells like?
Just joking, haha.

I wanna be that close to Koharu. ;_;

I want to be murdered by Yozora.

She probably smells different to each girl she's seducing.

Even Yurika wasn't this homosexual
I love it

That sounds like some Behemian black magic bullshit. Just like her mother.

What do idol juices smell like?

yuzu

You should drink some mint tea.

Yurifagging is probably one of the worst "memes" Sup Forums has been graced with. I hate it because you can see how forced it is and posting it makes threads often derail from the topic at hand.

Yozora's breath.

Yes Rola is an Arabic name but it isn't pronouced the same as in Aikatsu.
Source: my cousin's name is Rola but the o vowel is really short.

that's h0w litt;e girls speak user

Pastas is probably one of the worst "memes" Sup Forums has been graced with. I hate them because you can see how forced they are and posting them makes threads often derail from the topic at hand.

Arabic is a disgusting language.

4 u

Don't bully Germans, user.

Oh, I see.

But it's so pretty.

Arabic is the easiest language out there, user. It's also very beautiful. I don't know why you would say such things.

Is that why Muslims tell me to simply "flip through the Koran and the knowledge will [osmote] to you", and then worry about learning Arabic later?

Hey, she did the ED for the 15th Pokémon movie. Pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=uv4E3OYvoKE

She also had a guest role in the movie, and provides the worst acting I've EVER heard in in anime. It has to be heard to be believed.

Whoever told you that is wrong. When you want to learn the Qur'aan, you can't learn it by yourself because you need a teacher. Someone who will show you how it's read.
Also even people who speak Arabic and understand the language can't interpret what is written in the Qur'aan however they want. Because a lot of words in Arabic have different meanings and only savants can know what is truly meant in it.
I also don't know why people have to correlate Arabic=Muslim.
Arabic is a language and you can't disrespect it.

Please, not here.

I'm sick of seeing this crap everywhere I go.

Anywhere but /ai/

So they were eccentric retards comparable to those Jehova's witnesses and stuff?

>"YoroKOOndeee!"
Oh man, didn't know it was her. At least it's already the worst movie regardless of her acting.

I can't even tell what you're supposed to be whining about, you big baby.

I want Mirei to look at me with disdain and funny eyes.

She also has like 5 lines total and is in the movie for like 2 minutes.

Not like that Takashi Yoshimura faggot that was constantly shitting up movie 16 with his "acting" since someone thought it was a good idea to stunt cast a comedian with no acting experience as a main character.

Not him, but he might have a point when you consider the fact that conventional written Arabic omits all the vowels. Seems like a completely unnecessary barrier to communication.