Theodore J. Kaczynski

Was he red-pilled or just another schizo?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitstorm.org/gates/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is red pilled.

Not a skilled bomb maker, however

He's still crazy tough, the bombings were excessive, not even the weather underground went that far.

a hun doing hun things

Did the modern technology really enslave us or was it our choice to become complacent?

Very redpilled.

But the bombs weren't cool brah. That's over the line.

And how did it go for this guy? Was his message "delivered" as in did he red-pill white men?

He didn't go far enough desu and he stopped when his demands were met. He is not crazy and was determined to be such after psychological evaluation.

Both.

Why not both?

Being logical doesn't stops you from being crazy.

I dunno. Is it possible to change the world, let alone superpowers, without any violence? Is it reallyy possible to save the white race from genocide without killing anybody?

He was always crazy, but it kept him from going insane

He was MK Ultra'd as a kid in college and it fucked him up.

Kaczyński

What are you talking about? He had an eval and was determined to be sane. Just because you disagree with someone or their actions doesn't make them crazy.

Actually that's exactly how it works.

Maybe in a third world shithole like yours.

What about loneliness? It is extremely hard to deliver such complex message when you do no have any capacity to connect with "sheepish" people, apart from inflicting violence on them. Wasn't he already fucked up before getting MKUltra'd?

He is autistic. He was doomed from the start.

Everywhere, who determines that erratic logic and memory lapses are actually a sign of mental disability?

Ted is definitely /ourguy/, hardcore redpilled.

Which practically explains loneliness. Autism is already hell-on-earth in itself.

Reminder that the redpill is the first step on the road to schizophrenia

no he was mkultra patsy and his manifesto was written by spooks in langley

When you know too much of the truth it drives you insane. He lived in a level of consciousness that would break lesser men, and in the end it still broke him.

idk both? intelligence and schizoid behavior are somewhat in the same boat. That and he got mind-fucked by some government agencies before he went full rambo about it. hard to say.

Always bump for Uncle Ted

I've fathered 5 white kids. There is no white genocide, we just aren't fucking enough.
Ted went too far sending bombs. If he would have taken a step back and thought about it, he could have taken out the datacenters cooling systems to shut them down to make his point. He would be a free and well respected man now.
I like this style better.
bitstorm.org/gates/

Honestly I rather trust Ted Kaczynski than any other these other altright/ white nationalist guys. Mass automation and cyber dystopia will kill us all.

if he hadn't bombed people, would anyone remember his manifesto today?

>people

BILL GATES HAS A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE
AND THEY SIT THERE ALL DAY
AND THEY SHIT

So how do you propose to prevent such happening? How can you convince multi-billionaires to cancel all that?

>The uni- bumper

>everyone who disagrees with me is crazy
This is liberal-tier thinking.

Bill Gates got pied instead of bombed. I prefer that sort of media circus if all one wants to do is make a point. This is a Ted thread, not a Bill Gates farms niggers episode.

Literal autist here. Can confirm.

- newly minted wizard
- have no career
- no friends
- no one has ever respected me and no one ever will
- never even kissed a girl
- the face of your disease are lolcows

It is hell realizing you are an inferior human and not only there is nothing you can do about it, but also unlike every nearly other group of people in the modern West, no one has sympathy for you.

All of white nationalist and alt- right guys are useless, egotists, or idiots except Jared Taylor.

buy a hooker or at least get an Asian massage. Maybe it will give you confidence to get a girl or at least you will enjoy it.

I do not want a prostitute. I want to be respected and valued.

No. Violence is the only option

what the fuck is autism anyway? isn't it just pharma meme to put pills into weird kids

Who else here read his new book?
>yfw this was allowed to be published in Aug. 2016

autism = red pilled

It's impossible to be red pilled without being a at least a little bit autistic

Same question. wtf is autism? Never seen it irl. only encountered as a slur on Sup Forums and vidya for retards

Technology will be the death of humanity

>I don't have enough Jews in my country to invent diseases

Definitely, we were simple incapable of kill everybody before.

>Was he red-pilled or just another schizo?

There not mutually exclusive, OP.

OD'd on the Bogpill

they don't appear in public more often than is necessary, so that does make sense

As an autist, there are plenty of autists who are blue pilled and absolute degenerates. Being an autist though does put you in a position to notice things.

all schizos are red pilled

>As an autist

larper

Definitely NOT just another schizo.

I made a post earlier in this thread about my pathetic sad life.

so what the heck autism is?

It's when you correct others' grammar on the internet
>so what the heck is autism?

He took all the red pills.

well if you aren't a larper then you have my deepest sympathies, and i'm not that far ahead on most counts

Bought it. Haven't finished yet. I'm starting chapter 3 "How to transform society : Errors to avoid".

Anything you found interesting?

although, desu, i suspect that you are indeed larping

Ted Kacynski is more redpilled than anyone else on the planet. He realized early that humans were no longer the controllers of their own destiny, and were now servile to the idea of progress.

He's awesome. Read his stuff

Not only he was redpilled, he produced redpills to share with the world. This isn't about dellusions of da jooz or dah llerminuhti, it's about a fucking real threat and he predicted it decades ago. Dob't just stick to the leftist description, finish that book and use Sup Forums as an empowering (lel) technology.

It is the Jews, though. Let's not kid ourselves. Ted just correctly identified the overall form of things to come without the need to point out the particular actors.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
And his views on leftism are pretty on point.
I wonder what McVeigh would write if he were alive. He was also a pretty clever individual.

Btw, I'm looking for a comparison between Thoreau's and Ted's work, can Sup Forums advice me on articles?

so if there was no Jews scientific development would stop?

>I do not want a prostitute. I want to be respected and valued.
You're placing too much value in pussy, user. Understand that your desire for respect from a woman is what makes her disrespect you; a man doesn't require the respect of a woman to have self-respect. She is inconsequential to the high value you possess. Learn to love yourself first, because you reek of desperation. What woman wants to fuck a man who hates himself?

Red pilled. Saw that technology would take over our lives over 20 fucking years ago

Visionary

>Visionary
Absolutely not.

No, but we would be able to stop and think about what we're doing instead of having Jews pay the goyim to develop the technology to bring about their Satanic destruction of God's creation.

just another manlet who snapped

Agreet etsi bro such a lonely life being Asocial autist

Uber redpilled. More redpilled than all of Sup Forums combined.

He was 5'9 which was the average height for an American male when he grew up.

redpilled af. read his manifesto

We have this thread every day.

Red pilled as a motherfucker.

We have nazi and communist support topics every day too. Every extreme ideology gets a daily topic here.

You’re crazy when you can’t be understood. Not some Chilean ideological drivel. The definition is available online if you care about it

He killed 3 people and wounded 23 others, pretty decent bombs considering they were shipped in small boxes.

I am now checking all of these numbers.

Bought it on Amazon a few months after it came out, was a pretty good read. My Dad wanted to read it so I lent it to him, but I don't think he got very far into it.

If you are interested in Ted and his work you should absolutely read pic related; Jacques Ellul had a strong impact on Ted and his philosophy and Technological Society is a very thorough examination of technique and its consequences.

What are the reasons he gives for an "anti-technology" revolution in the book?

>makes a number of valid points in an extremely lucid and analytical way

>decides to kill a few random people in highly ineffectual ways

idk man

Read his manifesto "Industrial Society and it's Future", its not very long and it gives a much more thorough explanation than I can right now.

We can't the human mind will always put delusions of pride and "knowledge" above culture, tradition, and Truth. If we were able to destroy technology, the only thing we would accomplish is killing the majority of the population and setting us back 1-2 thousand years before we start the cycle all over again. Ted Kaczynski understood that this is the human condition, the consequence of Adam's fall to Eve's temptation if you will. We can do nothing, but perhaps save ourselves,our families, and spread the word. In the end this was too much for Kaczynski and he underwent a futile attempt at societal destruction.

Also to anyone interested in reading anti-tech revolution, it's on libgen.io

If nobody has a job, how the hell will you make money if nobody has the money to spend it on your services?

Nah. Being red-pilled turns you into an autist. I think I was better off and fit-in with people before getting red-pilled. Now I can't do anything. I can't enjoy movies, music, television, I can't enjoy simple conversations without revealing my power level and hatred for niggers and spics, and I have no hope for the future and am completely bed-ridden. I don't even work out anymore. Maybe I was slightly autistic before but wow the red-pill nuked what I formerly believed could have been my soul. Just pure emptiness now.

why

Little bit of both. He had things figured out but his solution was weak and powerless. If he wanted his manifesto published he could've found another way to get infamous and make people curious to read it that wouldn't have required anything illegal. Like waiting a few years and starting a YouTube channel. lol jokes on him there are schizos preaching his ideas all over the internet now irony. Bye

Universal Basic Income. People only exist as consumer cattle.

lol 5'9 might be the average in a gook country or spic country.
If you're white, anything under 6ft is manlet status

Yes they did.