[HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 21 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 21 [720p].mkv

New episode is out.

The fanfiction is out by the way.

Dusk is actually a pretty nice guy. Yunyun is really pitiful.

That's it? You lied to me user. Yunyun's confession and her leaving were really straight-forward, she's not "throwing herself" at Megumin.

>HorribleSubs
Even in this fictional world you still use HS? You couldn't have come up with a better sub group to do it?

>Current Year
>Not using corporate™ translation™

I bet you also hate YP.

I can't believe Megumin is actually a boy.

>doing the whole "pretending a show that finished is still airing" schtick when it's confirmed for an actual second season
This is an insult to shows which will actually never see the light of day again. Why are konosubafags such terrible people?

Some people desperately want to make a Konosuba general. It can't be helped.

>Season 2 won't cover volume 5
>There won't be a season 3

Just kill me

Don't lose hope, if S2 will have 2 cours, it should cover up to LN 6.

>implying there won't be a hueg time

Aqua saved my life and I'm just repaying her.

Bullying comes with the territory. There is no Konosuba without bullying.

They should've compress Vol. 3.

The important/fun bits are Aqua's courtroom shenanigans and jailbreak attempts. As well as Vanir's parts. Maybe throw a bit of Darkness fanservice.

~3 episode should be enough for vol. 3.

And then five episodes each for vol. 4 and 5. Thirteen episodes would be a decent amount.

leap.

So Wiz and Aqua actually get along now. I guess Aqua actually understands Wiz's plight now which is why she won't purge her on sight. Also Rin is pretty damn bitchy.

Is this actually legit? They've started S2 already?

There is enough Konosuba for 3 seasons easily, and maybe a lightly padded fourth. Of course there's still more LN's happening so it could go for a while.

>not watching the end of EP 10

You should know better than to respond to tripfags, especially retarded ones. Take Aqua's blessing of repeating digits and improve yourself.

Would you kill yourself to go this fantasy world?

I'm pretty convinced they'll compress one of the volumes and end with the Slime Battle at least. You really can't end at Volume 4. Plus, theres the irrational hope it'll be 2-cour, which seems ridiculous to me but it has been selling like hotcakes since Winter.

Aqua only accepts young Japanese to bless with filthy cheats.

I have a confession. I'm in an isekai right now. I died back in my original world and came to this one. You're all living in the fantasy world anons. You just aren't living life to the fullest.

Fuck off

Kill yourself and aim for a better world.

>no mini aqua to bully and pet
Why even live?

Why were they dressed in pyjamas for dinner?

Comfy

Who the fuck gets dressed for dinner?

You can't be serious.

You never know, user.

Maybe it'll be another Illya. Nobody's watching or buying that thing but it still keeps on getting made.

>3rd-worlders

thats only makes her better

why are they wearing clothes at home?

I meant it as in take off pyjamas to dress some casual clothes just for dinner

Nuh-uh! No way! You can't be serious!

Why would you get changed into casual clothing just to eat some food? If you're in your pajamas, most people will just eat dinner in their pajamas, brush their teeth, and then go to bed.

Tripfag being retarded as equal. Or pretending to be retarded for attention.

What a fucking cancerous fanbase.

'Murica

>wake up from bed
>take shoes off
>pee while sitting
>tip the mailman
>get shot because not enough tip
>get to hospital
>forgot wallet. no free healthcare
>run all the way back
>wife is with her black boyfriend
>apologise for interrupting
>tie bulletwound with murican flag hidden away in the closet because it upsets the immigrants living in your daughter's room
>faint from exhaustion
>wife wakes you up after her session for dinner
>decide to eat and head to hospital
>"uh user, why aren't you dressed for dinner"?
>go back and wear your suit to eat food at 8pm

>In response to those words, Yunyun flusteredly stood up.
>“Then… Uhm…, would you be my friend?”
>“O-O-O-O-Of course! If you would have me, please be my friend!”
>To ‘Moi words’, a teary smile floated onto Yunyun’s face.
>“I see I see, so thou wants to be Moi friend so badly! Alright, the devil who sees through all, Vanir will allow it! From today thou may name thyself as Moi friend! Thou thought it was the vegetable lady? Too bad, it is Moi!

If Kazuma wasn't already my favorite guy character in this series, Vanir would be in the top spot.

What voice actor do you think they will cast for him?

How is this Sup Forums related? Fuck you cancer.

Typical konosubafags.

I'd expect it from Kazuma being a hikkineet.

I always read his lines with the voice of Twenty from Milky Holmes.

Kamiyan probably.

>“Okay, let’s have a chat. I should find some time to deal with your social awkwardness. If I keep ignoring it, I feel you would make some delinquent friends.”

>all Megumin's friends are the worst delinquents in Axel

>“At least you’ve admitted that the incident was staged. In either case, to be able to call that a ‘pick up’ is quite impressive. … U-Um….All the people I know are weird… So, I thought that if I went somewhere normal people won’t go to, I might… meet someone I knew…”
>………….
>“What do you mean? So what you are trying to say is that you were wandering pointlessly in that place hoping for a chance meeting with someone you knew? Regardless of whether they are a friend or an acquaintance, it would be better to just meet them directly.”
>In response to Moi words, Yunyun hurriedly shook her head.
>“H-How… To go there without any notice, what if they were busy… A-Also if I show up suddenly, they would say things like ‘If you have nothing important, don’t come here’ and then they would hate me…”

Huh, so that's why Yunyun never bothered to visit the mansion. Not really what I was expecting, and yet it was completely expected. I hope volume 9 rectifies this.

Also I find it interesting that Vanir can't use his clairvoyance on Yunyun. That means she must be pretty damn OP even among the OP crimson mage weirdos, since the only other people Vanir can't read is Wiz and Aqua.

Not to mention that this means that Yunyun is objectively stronger than Megumin since Vanir can read her mind.

Then why were they in their nightwear pre-dinner? This is a serious plot hole that is triggering me

>becomes friends with a Devil
>gets acquainted with Dust (who is possibly from a depraved noble family)
>joins the Axis cult
>had a friendly chat with the Demon King's daughter
>possibly has a crush on the biggest scumbag in Axel

As much of a jackass as Megumin was in the spin-off, she did have a point.

Because "fuck you I'm not leaving the house today so no need to get dressed" days are a thing

>“This means one less life then. My contract with Lady Wolbach would also be forcefully broken. I would happily regain my freedom… I’m really impressed. In this way, I feel that one day that brat would really summon me back.”

Komekko a best. Hope she summons Hoost soon.

> Unironically supporting the next demon lord

>Moi has a fatal complication that will not allow Moi to become an adventurer.

I don't get it, what is he talking about?

Vanir can't use his clairvoyance fully on Aqua because her holy aura but he also can't use for self use, that is why it don't work on Wiz since they are always together, could it be the same happen with Yunyun since she is Vanir friend?, her future may be tied to Vanir

He isn't human?, either it will be show on the adventurer card or the card only work on humans

I think it's because he's a devil and can't have an adventurer card.

Aqua can use it fine.

Maybe Vanir can't read Yunyun's mind because even a devil doesn't want to be her acquaintance?

The joke might be that no one takes her seriously.

“Before Vanir-san arrived here, Yunyun-san had visited this store. If I recall correctly, at that time, she purchased a paralyzing magic enhancement potion that I recommended.”

Once upon a time, to combat a devil near this town, Yunyun came to this store to purchase powerful magic tools.

It's nice how these chapters matched up.

> Fuhuhuhu, now moi shall read the young lady's mind
> Wait he's reading my mind Oh my god what should I think I've never been this close to anyone before does this mean we're friends now what should I tell Megumin maybe she'll get jealous hey heyyyyyy heyyyyyyy can you hear me please be my friend please
> On second thought... moi can not see anything at all.

No he explicitly tells Kazuma that he can't read Wiz because she is as strong as he is. And in his spin-off he also outright says he can't read Yunyun's future because she is too strong.

He can't read Aqua because of her aura, and her strength as a Goddess, they are evenly matched as shown by their fights. It's just Aqua's aura makes it so that he can't read the minds of anyone near her, hence why he mentioned how he couldn't figure out where the "masked thieves" were. Since Kazuma was purposely hanging around Aqua as much as he could to avoid Vanir's clairvoyance.

Look at Aqua card
Like this user said

Poor Yunyun.

He says she's not even comparable to Wiz's power. And he did turn out to be her friend. It he can partly see through her future, it might be because he was involved.

>“Now settle down, lady whose future Moi would not want to look directly at. From what Moi sees, you are a high level adventurer. While not comparable to the nuisance of a store owner who has too much free time, to have so much power at your young age that even Moi would struggle to see through is quite great.”

He's pretty outright in saying that her strength is what is making it difficult. But yeah it might be because he was involved with the whole friend affair too. Could always be a combination of both.

>2015/16 tripfag
>Sup Forums

What's the difference between a demon and a devil?

A devil is a type of demon. Depends on the author, really.

I wonder what the racial buffs of Goddesses are

> The author really chooses. In western religions the devil was a fallen angel while demons were fiends from the start.

So who will be subbing the OVA?

>paralyzed herself

How did they even survive. I really wonder.

Yunyun just gets sadder every chapter, being known as the solo arch wizard.

What would you guys think of a Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban anime?

I came here to post this.

The messageboard format would make it really difficult to flow well.
You'd either have to concentrate on the story and barely involve the messages, or constantly have a stream of messages interrupting the scene.

It could work, but it'd be difficult.

Sage too OP

Hero Union BBS? Probably same as what said.

Dust is kind of a scumbag. As long as he doesn't succeed, I don't mind him. Does he get better later on?

>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>its actually a boy
I want this meme to die.

Boys aren't be this cute.

H-hey guys. I know I'm a bit young for this, but I'm looking to make friends! I can cook and clean and am a good listener, but if you don't feel like talking that's okay too! I like all sorts of people whether they talk or even if they don't like to talk! A kind uncle said I would make more friends if I told people my "numbers". Anyway after asking many people I found a helpful older brother who told me they are 87, 55, and 63. Um. I hope that helps!

If you are interested please send an email to BestMedMagicGirl2361 at nobullyplz.

Oh cool! That sounds totally rad my friend! Hit me up at [email protected]!

Aqua is love.
Aqua is life.

Yunyun or Vanir plz.

Scratch getting dressed. Who the hell even gets out of bed for dinner?

I didn't think there'd be many other people that ate dinner in bed.

Not having read the LNs, why is Yunyun always alone if she's a ridiculously strong wizard actively looking for a party. Does she just get weird and clingy with party members and then spill her spaghetti when it comes time to do something?

She is an autist

Most of the time. It somtimes had to do with the reputation her clan has and the intense look with glowing red eyes she gives people. She's also not clear in her requests and isn't good at approaching others.

Why is aqua so lewd?

>legitimately nopan
Oh jeez

cant wait for Megumin and Dorkness figures

The fluidity of the hand animation only served to make this scene that much funnier

I've been wondering ever since I saw they were releasing a fig. Glad to finally know.