Dude literally dunkirked away from the scene without any thought for his mom

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scum

>dunkirked away

I like it

We are not an aggressive people.

We don't want to fight. We would prefer if you would fuck our daughters and leave the car keys on the fridge.

Reading the comments, it apears that the brits tried to jew the nepali woman on the price of something.

Second from left looks like brownie

Black ''''man'''' abandons his children to danger and run away.

And no, I don't need to post a video.

The Brit woman stayed overnight at an accommodation free of charge on the premise that she would buy her meals from the woman seen in the video.

The woman charged her 150 rupees for a cup of tea, about 1.75 in Canadian dollars.

The Brit tourist refused to pay the 150 rupees, and began bargaining. This caused the entire problem, made worse by the fact that the Brit then fled the accommodation, paying nothing for food, paying nothing for the overnight stay, leaving the angry woman without any payment at all.

I side with the Nepalese woman.

Being one level above blacks isn't something to brag about.

I also think it's more important to defend your mother than to defend the girl you knocked up. Not very Darwinian but I'm East Asian.

Serves that chink right, she trusted an Anglo

Cute how you think your shitty edits are fighting race mixing.

Yeah,she acted like the typical brit. Whenever they come to visit Italy they end up acting like savage animals,getting drunk,getting into fights and pissing everywhere like rabid dogs. Plus they always have that smug expression that makes you want to punch them in the face.

>dunkirked away
Oh I hope that becomes a thing.

The kid was 15. Can you really blame him?

That's a rookie mistake

This.

I am an unironic racial cuckhold.

Yes

At 15 I was already in the Hitlerjugend defending Berlin (and thus my mother's pussy) from the Russians, faggot

At 15 you should already be shitposting on the internet to defend your race, and at the very least stay with your mother.

Mate sack the fuck up

There was a house fire in my grandmother's retirement community.
The owner is a 93 year old woman who can barely walk with a walker. Her drug 60 year old dead beat son started the fire because he was high on heroine and nodded off with a lit cigarette. He woke up and ran out of there leaving his mom. She wakes up in the middle of an inferno and manages to run out of the house.
Its really despicable.

>At 15 you should already be shitposting on the internet to defend your race
At 5.

You can also use "Flandered", "Hollanded" and "Kabuled", but I think "Dunkirked" sounds the best

At 15 you should be learning to fight and shoot already.

>trying to haggle over £1.08 for tea
The British woman deserved more than she got

The entire country lets mudslimes molest their children. Their whole next generation is going to be broken and mindfucked.

The boy is clearly autistic.

>Nepal

Aren't they ran by a maoist government

why are you even calling attention to weakness of your own race, this is either a psy op or youre all morons

Anglos arent my own race
Whites must unite against the Eternal Anglo

Anglo's are basically second rate jews, nation of shopkeepers and all that.

Another name for shopkeeper is merchant...

girls can get knocked up at 15.
faggot needs to learn how to defend himself from rabid old ladies.
>britbong
lol nvmd it's a lost cause

Fuck man, the mom is barely 35 and probably hot too
Son could have defended her heroically and she'd surely have let him pounded her pussy as a reward
But he chose to cower like a fag instead....

They're not to fight racemixing, they are to gross out the cuck faggots from here. This is for political discussion, not posting bestiality.

>Anglos arent my own race
Hard to be sure with your teenage larper flag.

maybe he is a willylover
maybe he would have been a dadsaver if the reward for his bravery was daddybellend

Based kebab reminding us what manliness means

by the time I was 15 I was drinking beer and shooting guns , that kids a pussy . no wonder britian is fucked

yeah the son's a faggot
those are only sticks she's holding so it's not even that bad, even if it was a machete the mum have a pole thing the son could have used
i would have stayed and made the chink go away but t b h i wouldn't even need to my mum would have thrown punches as soon as the chink started shouting I've never met a woman as violent as her

Cuckservatives are as bad as liberals desu

They know the british man is useless but want to force british women to get inferior, weak, cowardly genetics by fucking him and not a superior african killer specimen.

lol that thug brotha is getting more pussy in that pic than the entirity of Sup Forums will get in their whole lives.

>we are not an aggressive people
you fucking what
is this a joke or are you just blinded by your middle classness
have you ever strolled into literally any town that isn't bath or brighton at night lol

yay it's another divide and conquer thread!

whoo!

t. Brit
Watch me tread on you like this chink woman did

My children are woke.
Sing my brothers .
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c

>lol that thug brotha is getting more pussy in that pic than the entirity of Sup Forums will get in their whole lives.
In prison?

looks like the limeys need to all start carrying knives

>larp as an unironic racial cuckold
>"omg user is so forward thinking and progressive"
>suddenly girl starts wnting u and sending pic of vagin
>didnt even ask
>suddenly get white pussy fresh and evry day
>tfw you have became an ironic racial cuckhold

>comments defending the savage

I would rage so hard if that were my mom. I'd take a few whacks to stop her.

>throw her off mountain?
>beat her to a pulp?

maybe throw in some racisms for real disrespect.

this video needs subtitles

she's got sticks, you have metal poles. I think I see a way out of this.

This was really pathetic. The little pussy completely abandoned his mother and left her for dead. He'd rather that than be prepared to fight a WOMAN.

When your white privilege token finishes

... bitch got an iphone and go pro but cant pay the 150 especial arguing it in a foreign land entitled little bitch. God, fuck white people.

Aged 15 we just learn how to hide from terrorists.

>be brithcuck
>divorce your husband
>raise the cuck of a son to become a total non-violent faggot
>vote labour
>get more immigrants
>travel to "exotic" nations because white british idendity is awful which you have to take a break from
>get nearly macheted by a crazy native while your 7234t7823gender son runs for the hill

awesome!

>risking your life for a roastie
what colour pill did you cucks take?

I love how the kid walks like a faggot aswell.

How do people know the backstory of this like how she supposedly got to stay in the hotel for free?

made you mad enough to respond, faggot

Typical fucking tight arsed northerner. Shame her and her faggot son didn't get chopped up and eaten.

>iCuck
Why would you get the triple digit? wtf? random?

>Nazi flag
>post insulting my country
Take that flag off, you're meant to stand for unity, not throwing dung at your supposed European kinsmen.

Why don't they just stab her with the poles.

Northerners are soft as shit.

>NEPAL NO NEPAL NO GO NIPPLE WHY BARK?

>assuming he's a thug and not a doctor or engineer who worked for dat pussy and is only dressing up for a photoshoot wit his bitch

Daaaaaaaaaaam wtf wrong with you ashole, we not all thugs BITCCH. He could be a doctor you know!

No one cares, another two Earthquakes have hit, one in Indonesia and another in Vanuatu, save this shit for /bant/.

Annoying nigger.

She sounds Scottish. They are Jew-tier with money, and just really awful people in general. I've never liked a Scottish person and I've met many. Woes is an enigma.

She's not a sweaty she's from some shithole like Sheffield or Manchester.

>nu/pol/ prefers mountain mongs to Europeans now

It's over

The man in the op is a slav being robbed by a group of black and white kids. The son in the video fucking shamed himself. But then they were both running from some little Chinese lady for some reason.

>that nepali woman even being that nice to talk english to the woman
She shouldn't have done that and just killed the fucking brits

But think how fucking crazy they will be for genocide, it could be entertaining.

Her son's a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Shit, looks like the Brits aren't cool anymore.

Are Brits worse than Americans?
Americans are pretty bad tourists, desu.
I hear Canadians are respected, but only if you show that you're actually Canadian (i.e. putting a leaf on your luggage).

A 15 year old me (being 5'10 and 140 lb back then) would 125%, 11 times out of 10, stay with my mother if someone was chasing her with rocks.

Is a 93 year old really worth risking your life to save?

Canadians are really respectful, I'll give you that.
I've never come across a vacationing leaf who was even mildly disrespectful or rude.
You guys make excellent guests.

I've seen 15 year old niglets beat each other up on a regular basis. This kid is a fucking pussy.

Not defending the cowardly kid but niggers are R-selected and mature quicker than whites. You're basically comparing different species.

at his 13 my grandpa was hunting natives in the south of my country, you fucking pussy anglo

hunting then with a winchester and an axe

A FUCKING AXE

Big fucking no on that one. Same with the defective/disabled.

he will never have a better opportunity to eliminate a subhuman, pitiful

it's your fault westerner
you are in their land
you should respect their rule

Dude should have told his mom to turn off the camera as he shoved the crazy lady off the side of the mountain

I would have fought a grizzly bear and died for my mother at that age. Isn't it normal for young men to feel overly protective of your mother?

England is gross. The people are inbred and weak. Voices sound like mild retardation.

It's hard to tell if tourists here are Canadian or American, because there really is not that much difference in the accents, espesically because the slight Canadian accent is also found in the Michigan area (and plenty of Canadians have new yorker accents).

I think that Canadian tourists from big cities (especially Toronto) and Quebec are rude and annoying.

All the good ones left or died in the war.

Whenever I act like an asshole abroad I always say loud and clear that I am a proud American. keks everytime

I got stabbed in a fight defending my bike for the first time when I was 15. I got put in a coma for a week in a 5-on-me fight when I was 13. I moved out of "diversity" when I was 18, and never got in a fight again until I was 25, but yeah, you can fight at that age. At least 2 on 1 that crazy bitch. Mom had aluminum poles too, they had that Nepali bitch beat.

Yeah, well, at least we have our foreskins

Brits must be exterminated for the little ugly kike enablers they are. Every single "british" invention of worth was done by a norman, jew, scot/ irish, or german. Brits are a fucking stain on humanity.

British people are taught from a very young age to avoid confrontation at all costs, and to enter conflict as an absolute last resort only. We are pretty much the opposite of niggers. Civilised to a fault. (When we are sober). It's not a bad thing until you let uncivilised people in, which unfortunately is what we are doing.