Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he's the worst shonen MC?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he's the worst shonen MC?

>Boring power
>Dull costume
>Whine all the fucking time
>Shit at using his quirk and lecture everyone about how to use their.
>Never thinks about the consequences of his action
>Pass classes purely due to luck and because the teachers like him
>Obnoxiously tells the audience something bad is going to happen every arc like he's never heard of spoilers

Look me square in the eyes and tell me that the manga wouldn't benefit from a different protagonist. Literally the only people that seem to like him are the redditfags spamming "MADMAN" whenever he go and break his arm for the fourth time because he's too lazy to train with One for All in his spare time.

> Literally the only people that seem to like him
he topped official popularity polls in nipland and umericu

stay mad faggot

Should've worded that sentence better, I meant people from Sup Forums. Nips and Americans have shit tastes anyway.

>break his arm for the fourth time because he's too lazy to train with One for All in his spare time.
Nigger, he manages to break ONLY his arm because he's been training endlessly since meeting All Might.

>Raku
>Souma
>Naruto
>Ichigo
>Nagisa

3/5 are super special Jesus Babies chosen by fate and have their parents super special powers/knowledge, 1 is a spineless fagott who doesn't fuck the 5 girls who all want his dick and the last one is a fuckboi who learned a sumo clap technique and this made him become the best assassin on the planet.

Because before meeting All Might, he wanted to be a hero, but didn't train his body to do and was a little shit who talked big.

It's especially hilarious since U.A, which is one of / the top hero school, accepted a guy whose only superpower is to have a tail. Like I'm supposed to beleive that with thoses standards Deku wouldn't have been able to join a less-known hero school if he tried?

Deku is a faggot but at least he is not Tsuna

Well, he was always intel gathering and maybe before taking up on schedule offered by All Might he had something in mind.

He's nowhere near the worst. Hell, he doesn't even beat Tsuna

>Obnoxiously tells the audience something bad is going to happen every arc like he's never heard of spoilers
Hahahaha what the fuck, Are you serious OP.

Fail entering U.A and grow up living a normal life

I like him

>Now that the dust has settled,
Fuck off.

Aren't bait suppose to be subtle?

You are the living proof they don't need to be.

He's not though. How often do you see a shonen MC that has more brains than brawl?

And once he learns how to proper control his power, he's going to become the greatest hero™

Exactly what part of the OP is bait.

Please quote it.

>bitchy animu bandwagon jumper thinks people give a shit about his blog post

Clearly you do, seeing as you responded.

I wonder if Hori will ever be releasing something akin to Marvel's What If comics.

>What If Hori went through with his original idea for Bakugou
>What If Deku actually became a cop
>What If Shigaraki inherited One for All

This is a major gripe I have with him. It's clear that human limits in BnHA are way different from on Earth, even those with quirks that don't affect their physical body in any way like Aizawa or Stain are blatantly superhuman in physical stats. It's true that you likely couldn't become a hero based on just training your body by itself, but combine that with anti hero tactics (which he has been doing) and gadgets (have a presence in universe and could help make up for the lack of a quirk) and even this faggot could still have become a mid-high tier hero. Yet instead the little crybaby didn't do shit until he had the perfect opportunity.

dust won't settle until the series ends

and even then they will probably be like Shaman King and Naruto and get a sequel no one wanted

It´s difficult to get motivation when everybody tell you to give up. Also Stain hellish training must have been result of his madness and I bet that Aizawa got that fit thanks to UA training and then on his own.

Without All Might Deku would have failed and start the police course, doing a pretty damn job.