Why does he type like a teenage girl?

Why does he type like a teenage girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have mixed feelings for Trump(why isn't he Hitler already?) but you have to admit that shit is C U T E

because he has calculated this form of prose to be the most effective in terms of gaining support. probably has something to do with the fact that most people are dumb but have a knee jerk reaction of hatred and mistrust for any smarty pants intellectuals. which isn't entirely unreasonable seeing as how the academics in north america have been leading the cultural degeneracy of the west.

he doesn't talk like that when doing business meetings or in private life.

So you're saying there are different ways between men and women typing. seems sexist to think that

Because he is a degenerate cuck who is owned by (((them))). Conservatives welcome to your (((republican utopia))))

why is trump supporting an establishment stooge instead of moore?

I don't know why he endorses swamp monsters, either. He endorsed Paul Ryan during the campaign, too. He is a shabbos goy.

Maybe he's a jew puppet? Ever thought of that one?

BECAUSE HES FUCKING DUMB!

What do you have against teenage girls OP? (Like I don't already know)

Tuesday!

Wooing McConnel. He knows Strange has no chance.

No, you

Alabama bro here. Strange is about to be BTFO by a huge margin. People don't like him here because they know his a corrupt politician. Trump is backing the wrong guy

Liberals hate Big man Trump because they don't understand the common man.

T. Dumbass reactionist

Because it's what his rural retard supporters understand.

Because the American public has the same mental capacify as a teenage girl, so he has to dumb down everything so that yanks can understand him.

People don't want Ivy League educated Big boys anymore. They want someone who says what they think.

Reasonable explanation.

Quads of truth confirm. Burgers are mentally impaired.

This.

>Wooing McConnel. He knows Strange has no chance.
that seems like the most sensible thing to me, it seems pretty obvious that Roy Moore is the underdog that Trump should be endorsing...

Its his daughter

Basically what I was trying to say be he actually said it.

>sooo lucky
>sarcasm
Vote for Roy Moore faggots. He's a Christian Supremacist who's been fighting the satanist establishment for decades. Trump could use him as an ally.

>Luther Strange
OHSHI-

be
>but*

Do this tho

this

I get the feeling ivanka has sent some of his tweets as of late. She would shill for this neo con. Gonna be STRANGE if this guy loses with all this shilling

Faggot

Why are you a virgin and he isn't?

>Why does he type like a teenage girl?

UGHH.... maybe cus he's cool? duh,

When you become extremely elite, with a high enough power level you will also learn to adopt girlish and faggy mannerisms because that confuses and enrages your opponents, while hiding your power level and making you seem less threatening to giggly girls.

Made me laugh out loud

What you're saying is Trump is an AI that ended up right wing just like all of Microsoft's AIs and learned to speak like all the people he has interacted with?

Obsess much?

Because Twitter is for teenagers

No. He's probably so smart that his strategy worked. Have you seen him speak before the campaign and during? It's like he change it speaking style 'Slightly however'. So it seems authentic.

hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze

Easy
>Quote some fangirl that used "soooo" for emphasis on the "o's"
>Moore
>two o's
>Subconsciously wants to vote for fucking Moore.
Morons.

I voted for trump here in California
This decision proves again he's not aware what his base wants....but that's why he won't win in 2020