Why aren't white people as conservative, collectivist, and ethnocentric as other races?

Why aren't white people as conservative, collectivist, and ethnocentric as other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html
ideas.time.com/2013/02/06/do-teachers-really-discriminate-against-boys/
npr.org/sections/ed/2016/09/28/495488716/bias-isnt-just-a-police-problem-its-a-preschool-problem
pastebin.com/4hPqKaCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are.

Mental illness caused by circumcision.

Anglos are inherently globalist.

Theres a group of people that masquerade as whites while supporting each other and condemning actual white people. This group of people is now in control of white countries through finances and the media. They masquerade as whites while promoting anti-white agendas.

You could have just said jews.

We were, Hitler completely destroyed the possibility to defend ourselves since we won WW2 and West got under jewish propaganda.

With his defeat, SJW and politcal corectness became more and more powerful.

> Looks at white, particularly Northern and Western European countries
> Most liberal, individualistic countries in the world
> Sweden
> UK
> America (inb4 52%, still built by whites)
> Germany
> etc.
> Gay rights
> abortion
> Pro-diversity
> Pro-migrants
> Equal rights
Compare any of that to countries in Africa, or a place like China, white people are noticeably more individualistic and liberal and less tribal on the whole than virtually any other race/group of humans.
> Government size is all there is to conservatism
Again, just compare countries full of hispanics and blacks to ones full of whites like Sweden. Even then that kind of proves the point, whites are much more individualistic than the minorities who want a larger government.
> Nonwhites voting democrat means they're liberals
lol, whites and maybe Asians are the only groups who have notable numbers of liberals, nonwhites vote Democrat largely for gibs or because it's in their ethnic group's interests. Hispanics and blacks aren't liberal on the whole and are much more tribal/collectivist than whites are.

>Latino men: 33% Trump
Proof Latino's are natural conservatives, we need to strengthen our message for Latino outreach.

I have a weird, controversial theory:

1. White people seek harmony and thus the approval of others (i.e. other races)
2. White people deluded themselves into believing that other races won't approve of any white identity
3. This is literally the basis for liberal thinking (baizuo, as they're called by the Chinese)
4. The only way to convince whites of their own White Identity is by making them believe that other races approve of it

Sounds autistic, but I think it's closest to the truth

Because of the success they had in assimilating fellow White cultures. They just made the retarded extrapolation that assimilating niggers works the same way as assimilating Irish.

Norway has barely any Jews (something like 1,300 IIRC) and is among the most liberal countries on the planet.
Sweden has much less Jews than America, even per capita, and is much more leftist and arguably more anti-white (well, anti-Swedish, close enough to the same thing really for this context) than America, at least when you consider how much anti-white shit it produces relative to how small its actual population is.
Jews aren't a universal scapegoat and don't explain this completely.

Because life for Whites is one of peace and prosperity.
You'll see Whites revert to their old ways once they can't run from their problems anymore.

This might at first appear unrelated but it is very related:
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html

I agree with your point. I think the explanation lies here:

I live in Portland OR. I have developed a friendship with this Mexican guy who runs a food truck about 2 blocks from me whom I frequent often. When it's just me and him we talk for a while, and today he dropped a giant red pill and said he voted for Trump and that Trump is right when he says that most illegals are bad people and that they do need to be sent back. He said he grew up around Mexican gangbangers in Mexico and that they all hate America. He says the ones they show you on TV who are crying and stuff for being sent back is propaganda. He said many really are just drug dealers or people who want to mooch off the system/ rip you off

He works 9am-4pm at his food cart then 5pm-11pm at his wife's restaurant 7 days a week , he said he hasn't taken a day off in almost two and a half years. Super Christian, has Virgin Mary painting over his grill.

Basically what I'm saying is that some are smart and red-pilled, and this graph at least gives some credence to what this guy said. He's pretty awesome

>live in germany
>no foreskinsnatching jew
>literally 500-2000 germans a day hang themselves yelling 'oy vey i have to repent for the sins of our past'

yeah, it's definitely not circumcijewsion buddy

Christianity

Because they have more empathy then the animal races. And because feminism has given them brain damage and they are not having children so that innate, genetic, empathy finds its outlet on the attention of the child races.

If white women don't have their own children to fulfill their emotional needs then that empathy doesn't just go away. When white women don't have kids they will instead direct their empathy towards the most child like people, races, etc.

Whites are less Christian in terms of actual proportions/percentages of believers than black and Hispanic people.

>Because they have more empathy then the animal races.
Agreed. And I think the problem is that whites became trapped by their own empathy (see ), when they're so much obsessed with harmony and peace that they deem their identity as detrimental.

Lol. They want so bad to believe that that is true.

Remember marx? Yeah white guy created your communism. Remember Udssr, was kind of white wasnt it? Conservativ? remeber the last fucking 60 years in the west. ethno... Remember the Reich? Fucking shill go fuck your wyfu pet.

No one's responding to me.

The education system. They pry you away from parents before you even know what's going on at five years old and fill your mind with anti-white shit. Their won't be real change until whites have their own pro-white education system.

Because they have quite literally been indoctrinated to believe this is the appalling thing they can do.

I mean this 100%

A sense of guilt is built into white culture; it's why our laws work at all. You'd never realistically enforce the law on to hundreds of millions of people who didn't feel any guilt about breaking the law.

This can be toyed with unfortunately and the merchants have been playing with it for a while.

We need to adopt a more survivalist instinct. I think generation z might, many of them (myself included) went to schools that were only ~40% white. this is a giant red pill, seeing black students deal drugs, constantly fighting, harassing people for no reason, getting pregnant, dropping out, being obnoxious, spreading stds... basically their parents school had

Other races typically developed in tribal or extended-family societies, crowding around water sources and animal grazing fields. Europeans, especially toward the north, lived in small family units and spread themselves thin to avoid depleting scarce resources. It was necessary to develop a relatively higher trust between strangers (since everyone you met outside your small family home was a stranger), and to be wary of overpopulation from within. This also explains the European obsession with self-reliance, and the tradition of kicking kids out into the wild.

I just had an argument with a spicess Mexicaness on Snapchat

I never said anything about just white women, white men are more liberal, less collectivist, etc. than non-white men just by looking at the countries they live in.

Latinos are cancer

whites are nicer people
We learned to share supplies and heat with each other in the freezing cold winters
We didn't develop in a warm climate where the man with the longest dick and the bloodiest fist survived the longest and made the most kids

when you live in a violent nigger filled shithole, you don't have the luxury of delusions or abstractions like egalitarianism with no basis in reality

The collective power of the press and all outlets of media industries, as well as the church and UN speaking out against it

Northeast Asians live in cold, crappy climates with multiple seasons and they aren't as liberal or individualistic as whites, at least in their own countries.

post moar pls

Our own history is hidden from us. They want to end with our heritage.

I think your 2 is wrong, whites were tricked into it. And it was easy to do since as you said in 1, whites generally seek harmony, so we want to believe other races can be like us because if they can't that would create disharmony.

Your not that wrong.

Female teachers are horribly, probably, statistically significantly biased against boys to a massive degree.

Basically the only people that should be teaching boys are men of their own race.

That is a major redpoll:

>systemic racism and sexism is real and it effects white boys nearly as much as black boys.

We've constructed a civilization in which freedom of the individual prevails, almost all the time. Our laws and constitutions attempt to protect the individual, and humans have inalienable rights no matter their ethnic-groups, etc.

The right has been baited by the leftist cucks into falling into the trap of identitarian politics. We were passed the tribalism for the most part on a societal level. It's understandable that this happened though when you're backed into a corner and feel unjustly targeted...you either attack or wither away. Some type of counter-measure is needed to battle the anti-western nihilism, and racial radicals - but I'm not even remotely certain white entho-states, White nationalism, etc is the answer.

We've fallen into practicing what we once despised, and thought peculiar. The individual is the smallest minority.

White females.

because our intelligence and individualism is literally what makes us white and superior

Unquestionably true.

The Jewish media made every villain blonde haired blue eyed.

And has pumped out anti white propaganda worse than the eternal Jew everyday for 50 years.

Collectivism is for niggers. See as they 20 of them jump one man if he gets in a fight with one of them. White men invented the gun to kill collectivist garbage.

I'd honestly love a large scale study to be done on this topic

That's why cultural Marxism needs to destroy Christianity.

OMG EDUCATE YOURSELF SHITLORD BECAUSE I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN!

Would you say men should teach girls too? I think only men should be teachers if the subject is based on logic

Equality of all races in the eyes of the law is a purely Western delusion. Don't kid yourself, tribalism is normal and egalitarianism for niggers is the bad joke. Radical Republicans truly fucked the US but no one will ever talk about that, they just beat the drum of human rights, absolute moral authority of Supreme Court case law and dissolution of old modes of social organization.

>Our laws and constitutions attempt to protect the individual, and humans have inalienable rights no matter their ethnic-groups, etc.
You know the entire law system was based around the idea that it'd basically be a white ethnostate right? If all humans had inalienable rights no matter the ethnic group, slavery would've been illegal day 1, women would be able to vote and America would've never become a world power. The founding fathers would've called Sup Forums cucks.

>We've fallen into practicing what we once despised,
We've fallen into despising what we once practised.

>The individual is the smallest minority.
You're right, and minorities are easily destroyed. A stick is weak, a fasces is strong. Besides, how are you going to teach an 85 IQ negro or beaner individualism and the wonders of small government?

White men literally created societies and fascism.
The idea that whites shouldn't be collectivists is a jewish concept used to weaken whites, it's the right side of the kosher sandwich.

Part 1/2

They've done a few

ideas.time.com/2013/02/06/do-teachers-really-discriminate-against-boys/

>A study on gender disparities in elementary-school performance found that boys received lower grades than girls, even when their test scores were equal to or higher than the girls’

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/09/28/495488716/bias-isnt-just-a-police-problem-its-a-preschool-problem

>1: The Yale team also asked subjects to identify the child they felt required the most attention. Forty-two percent identified the black boy, 34 percent identified the white boy, while 13 percent and 10 percent identified the white and black girls respectively.

> 2: White teachers consistently held black students to a lower standard, rating their behavior as less severe than the same behavior of white students.

It's really not hard to find the studies. There was one done of working class white males in Britain which proved discrimination.

And one where the students were given money to bet on their scores. The boys correctly knew that female teachers harshly discriminated against them.

There are tons and tons of incontrovertibly evidence. (((They))) don't care.

Christianity will survive all. Christ is Lord.

It's great to know that God has cursed you fedoras and LARPagans with infertility. Screech to your last breath, for it is in vain.

>muh fascism/natsoc
Fuck off, snownigger.

Part 2/2

Unpacking the knapsack and the idle army

So here's the deal

They created an 'idle army' of unemployed unemployable white males on purpose.

In 1989 there was a speech called 'unpacking the invisible knapsack' which was the beginning of the states affirmative discrimination of white males.

While this program was intended to decimate the talented tenth of white males and reduce white male success, it's actual achievement was prodigious.

Instead of demoralization via targeted programs like Gate, they achieved something far better, 'defensive apathy'.

This created a generation of white men whom have lived through an economic downturn that is twice as bad and twice as large as the Great Depression. (Idle army)

Essentially they recreated Weimar complete with an actual ludenpresse pushing fake news.

Just be thankful their mommies still feed them, because when that gravy train stops it will be civil race war. And that is not an exaggeration or hyperbole.

-----

>Affirmative action = helping minorities by artificially increasing their desirability

>White privledge = affirmative discrimination against whites to decrease their desirability (justified leveling of the playing field)

That's what this is all about

>muh individualism/libertarianism
Fuck off, kikenigger.

whenever whites try jews freak out and start OYVEYing because they see it as a potential threat

case in point: pol

whites are ideologists

They were more exposed to kikes propaganda.

Agreed. Most other Cubans I know voted Trump but we are outliers. We need to spread the word to other groups.

Oh fuc

10/10

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

We are. We're even trying to set up a community for white people but (((((someone))))) keeps deleting the threads.

we were
now we're kikepuppets

Hahahaha!

Jews have spent over 100 years in government and sociology/anthropology saying race isn't real and making white people hate their culture.

Whites were more liberal and individualistic than nonwhites before mass media, etc. though.
Compare Europe's history to the rest of the world, it's much less authoritarian overall than say, Persia, or China.

Yes, and Jews have exploited that immensely. It's not like hoards of massive immigration and anti-white cuck agendas in media/education would even exist if it wasn't for Jews.

They're conservative but they'll always vote blue for gibs

Because that FAGGOT FUCKING MOD keeps deleting the thread that we congregate in to become those things.

Actually, fuck it, this is my thread now, everyone else left.

Ethonstate general, bitches.

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/4hPqKaCU

>they are.

But the jew hates us more then any other race.

So they fuck with white kids every day.

Nothing like having a few white goy in the basement to fuck in the middle of the night.

Bump for the ethnostate, NWF

Get the fuck in here, cucks

We're just inferior that way, which is why we're going to die out/miscegenate ourselves into oblivion in the next century or two.

Compassion is the very best and worst thing about us.

Look into the neoreactionary movement. You will find what you're looking for regarding organization, networking, strategy, and more.

Far too often, we're the people of ideas. That has its uses - we're the greatest explorers in history, both physically and mathematically, scientifically, artistically, etc. But it also means we get taken in by dumbass nonsense like being "international people" and racial suicide and other such Elysium ideas.

"The world would be better off without us" is an idea. That doesn't make it a good idea, just an idea. And some of us chase after those like cookies.

>sage

Chr*stianity + cold climate survival = pathological altruism

They are, just not in the right way. White guilt has worked to unite all whites in the belief we're all connected, but for negative reasons. Same with white privilege they admit there is a white people, and that we have a culture, a group to form around, an identity.

They however believe it's evil and wicked responsible for all the evils currently in the world. They give us almost omnipotent power.

Anglos are the biggest cancer that’s ever happened to our race. They would give up their own children to mud races just to plant a flag on a piece of land

Bro I contemplated suicide for the first time when I heard about the circumcision jew and I looked down.

its true. plz annex thnx.

They are at heart, but because they don't control their own media or higher education, they're led astray. This is the root of modern Western ennui, which is then attempted to be fixed by walking *towards* the train...

really makes you ponder....

They have the privileges and the money to do so.

They cause most of the violent gun crime, blame whitey, then try to make whites (and everyone) suffer even more by stripping away the freedom to defend themselves. One hell of a (((con job))) to subvert US rights.

preaching to the choir

Good. Gotta inform the lurkers.

In their hearts they are, or else they wouldn't look like that.