/HTG/: VERNON FRONT COMPANIES

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/F2lxB

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also made road maps showing routes being used to transport products and are analyzing police anti-trafficking (drugs and people) efforts to see areas where authorities are more comfortable going after traffickers as well as studying police capabilities. The MDC should be a complex of buildings, with several entrance areas and a number of structures connected either above or below ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
welovefine.com
youtu.be/Sf4MtGLserQ
zimas.lacity.org
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
imgur.com/uR4dPjO
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61810624
archive.is/Li1Mj
archive.is/6Jx19
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt
frugalschoollibrarian.wikispaces.com/file/view/Rules for Radicals.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Los Angeles clock map with roads of interest highlighted

City "Heart" - MDC search area and secondary search area with roads of interest added

Roads only, the "veins" of LA's trafficking networks

The MDC search area is highlighted here, we are looking for this facility in the dotted area and any connected buildings that are 2-4 blocks away from it.

I will post the latest analysis we've done on this area later in the thread.

Supplementary info on busts happening in LA:
cbsnews.com/news/sex-trafficking-bust-california-nevada-texas-police-seek-mia-mcneil/
>pimping ring, 3 suspects
>caught in West Hollywood
abc7.com/news/13-men-arrested-in-pomona-human-trafficking-bust/2264187/
>human trafficking, 13 arrested
>caught in Pomona
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sex-trafficking-ring-southern-california-20170526-story.html
>9 arrested in LA, Huntington Beach, Lake Elsinore
>pimping out women who were trafficked to them from Thailand
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html
No locations given but notice how they only went after customers and johns, not traffickers
dailynews.com/2017/07/27/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight/
>Since the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force was established in 2015, there have been 697 arrests, and of those, about 30 percent were male buyers
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-indictment-20170609-story.html
>Sinaloa Cartel tied
>San Gabriel Valley
>Azusa
>Long Beach
>El Monte
ktla.com/2017/06/20/highland-park-man-accused-of-trafficking-drugs-out-of-his-home-while-running-day-care/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/21/after-cocaine-bust-at-la-day-care-authorities-reveal-amazing-drug-operation/
>$400k coke bust, $2 mil street value
>5215 Marmion Way
dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170404/pasadena-man-arrested-in-connection-with-lax-drug-trafficking-ring
>South Oakland Avenue, Pasadena
>running drugs from LA to Detroit
justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/30-people-linked-two-southern-california-drug-transportation-networks-indicted-federal
>Long Beach
>Hawaiian Gardens
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/2-Arrested-3-Girls-Rescued-in-Sex-Trafficking-Bust-418684363.html
>human trafficking
>1100 block of East Las Tunas

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-drug-raid-immigration-arrests-20170426-story.html
>drug trafficking
>Boyle Heights
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/40-arrested-in-major-north-hollywood-drug-bust/
patch.com/california/northhollywood/local-auto-repair-shop-raided-in-citywide-drug-bust
>drug bust
>11600 block of Vanowen Street
>Van Nuys
vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2017/01/26/oxnard-man-charged-68m-drug-bust/97117258/
>drug bust
>18000 block of Hart Street

It seems to me that just based off of the data, cops in LA are only able/willing to go after operations that are on the fringes/border of city. Occasionally, and almost always for drug trafficking reasons, they will do a bust near the MDC area. Human trafficking busts almost always occur away from the MDC or near regional DC's. And they don't go for the traffickers, mostly customers and johns.

This implies that while the LA law enforcement have pretty good resources available to combat narcotics trafficking, the anti-human trafficking departments are suffering from less funding and resources. The biggest busts they do only happen when the feds are involved somehow.

You are continuing to increase the Streisand Effect by shilling these threads so the bumps are appreciated as always

Bump

>(((streisand effect)))

The first thing I wanted to note here was the lot that the two warehouses sit on, which is currently occupied by Ambiance Apparel

You are genuinely stupid if you don't believe in a scientifically studied and proven phenomena. Of course, that was already apparent because you unironically believe the false dox.

In 2006 however, this lot was undeveloped and the only buildings located on it were two ruined structures/foundations

Even more interesting: in 2001, sat images show that the dirt lot had an area being used for parking, and the property is clearly being used by vehicles driving to and from the train tracks.

Have a bump /htg/

Bump
#savethechildren
#enditnow
#pedogate
#pedogatenews
#pizzagateisreal

Does anyone here have links to a decent map of the sewer systems underneath Vernon? We know that some run through it but haven't been able to find a localized schematic showing it.

All of this is right across the street from XPO and a cluster of buildings that are occupied by companies which could potentially be fronts. Specifically Fresh of LA and this WeLoveFine place, which is some kind of gaming product company which looks like it might be doing some social engineering stuff for commercial purposes.

welovefine.com

>Using hashtags on Sup Forums
Kill yourself

Interesting, was actually looking at the group of buildings just north of that last night.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/Sf4MtGLserQ

This website shows satellite footage from a number of years dating back to 2001. It is helpful to show how things have changed and I also think it's not taken from Google.

zimas.lacity.org

Read up on the shill operations that have been targeting these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

Slide is pretty bad right now

So based on the 2 main blocks and surrounding area, I have part of an analysis that breaks the MDC up into a few sections.
There's Medical, Storage and Fleet Sections. This doesn't include all the potential fronts that could be cold storage or warehouse locations, but the ones I included may be due to the fact that they work with the government and have several locations in the one region, potentially for moving product around.

I'm pretty sure the Medical part at least is right, because it's the only concentration of buildings that would have decent amount of medical supplies, ambulance access, drugs, abortion services, and other surgery/drug stuff all in one larger area (discounting re-purposed warehouses that we cannot see in/under on Google Maps).

The Fleets can also be part of the storage companies.

>imgur.com/uR4dPjO
This might be easier to examine up close

I need a tool to allow me to draw routes that start off one color and end in another to better show individual route direction & length.

I like this map, and pretty good analysis of the Medical situation. I'm not sure that it takes the rail road that runs along S Santa Fe into consideration though.

Of course, it's possible that the area around XPO south of the 10 is where shipments come in before they're moved building to building/underground till they reach wherever they're going to be stored a few blocks away. Right now I can't really tell what percentage of product gets stored south of the 10 as opposed to north of it.

It's definitely going to be broken down into a few sections for different purposes so you're following the right train of thought.

Lot of interesting distraction threads getting posted in the catalogue right now

The bumps are appreciated

Thanks, here's a simple version of it atm and then I'll add in the train part, because I do think it's important to show where those shipments could come in.

I think the Fleets park where they are in the maps, then can shuttle around to the Train, Medical, Storage, Studio, and other DC's along the orange routes I outlined in my previous maps. I need to outline the routes better, as each fleet is close to another Object (which it might be "assigned" to), and show the flow of where each individual one might go.

That's actually very helpful, thanks.

If we graphed out all the transportation/rail line locations I would think we could start to triangulate the storage facilities. The bulk of them would probably be in between all the transport no? Easier to construct tunnels and access each area without having to go out on the street if you didn't need to.

Really need to find a good map of Vernon's sewage systems.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

godspeed /HTG/, godspeed.

10/10

Doubling own on the dox and trying to make the narrative appear more organic I see.

Bump

what are you talking about? I'm pro /htg/ that is just a rare pepe

ignore him he likes to dictate to himself what posts are organic/inorganic even though literally nobody else uses these terms frequently on this site. its an autistic thing of his

Where my beetle at?

"Poisoning the well" when it comes to memes didn't work for you before, and it certainly won't work now.

Certain Shills use embedded CP in some of the memes/infographs they distribute to compromise anyone who is stupid enough to download them. This is ironic since they also refer to them as "rare Franks" which is another way of talking about hot dogs

yet nobody has proven anything has been embeded into the frank pics and we made a thread on Sup Forums and they were literally dying of laughter at the stupidity of it. want me to make another to dismiss this stupid claim?

proxygoy, why are you pro /htg/?

>we made a thread on Sup Forums
>we
The sad part about that was that most of the users said it was in fact entirely plausible and could be done

ill wait for a6 or another dude to come by and ask for the link. pls be ready to eat your hat. and sure its entirely posssible just not possible to upload those embedded images to Sup Forums

I've seen that thread already.

A6 is betraying you and even mentioned that he has a handler he must report to now.

>believing literally anything he says
pls dont
im not sure if you were here when he first put on his trip but spamming essays of words like that makes me believe his mental constitution is a little left field

They said that steganography made it possible to hide pictures in other pictures, but it increases the filesize and makes it grainy, and it doesn't magically keep it on your hard drive. Frank claimed that it's undetectable except with ~the database~, doesn't increase filesize, and is impossible to delete.

Ask and ye shall receive/get link's
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61810624

>Implying I can write like Dec
I wish

it's actually not, he's talking out of his ass. Frank claims there is deepdrive that can be embedded and run as an executable that gives an unerasable, untraceable blackmail program. Stenography is way different and there would be noticeable noise and pixelation in an image if there were embedded images in frank memes.

Can you give us some examples of super soldiers? All I can find is some SS nuts saying they were working lizard men and shooting pearl theives.

Same for corporations.

And trueman show.

All I can get are bizzare rumors.

Red pill me on the whistleblowers / sources.

When did I mention I had a handler?
I'm serious, I never remember what I post.

thanks babe have a waifu i drew

>Can you give us some examples of super soldiers?
Pic related.

Just because someone appears to not be a threat, does not mean that they aren't one. You don't actually know anything about the people you collaborate with.

Never able to refrain from making yourself known when mentioned as usual and if you can't keep track of all your bragging you do, that is not really my problem

If these details are being openly talked about, consider what has not yet been reported by the media. Commercial tech is 20-80 years behind military/private research.

archive.is/Li1Mj
archive.is/6Jx19

K, even if shills are playing both sides of the narrative and honey potting /frankposters/ I highly doubt that alphabet soup would waste their time with this.

Frank is not 120 years old idc what FIDF says. Frank is an autistic 24 year old man with a lazy eye
TRUMAN SHOW
>TRUMAN SHOW
TRUMAN SHOW
>TRUMAN SHOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>You don't actually know anything about the people you collaborate with.
no fucking shit eh
im surprised i dont know the address, ssn and birthday of a6 on this anonmyous underwater Cantonese basket weeving forum

thats pretty good senpai
do you post your stuff anywhere else?

I posted my address once, I promise it's legit.

waste their time trying to embed deep fried cp*

I meant

just my twitter account i dont have a pixiv or post to boorus. not enough time

>You don't actually know anything about the people you collaborate with.
>implying he does
do you understand how hard you are self-btfoing yourself right now?
just wait until the 23rd, you're going to look like an even bigger clown than you are.

like how hard is it for cuckanon and FIDF to understand we literally dont need to know eachother at all. we all have a common purpose which is frank posting yet the repeat this tired old line every other fucking day when we are together in these threads

Who said it was the IC embedding porn in images? There are others who know how to do that sort of thing as well.

Doubling down on a bad dox isn't really going to change your situation. Frank has no relation to any of us here, although he has Frankposted ironically a few times.

Yea but you support /htg/ at the end of the day. Why?

ancap flag said that not me dum dum

The shills are using Rules for Radicals tactics to distract the thread and prevent anyone from being productive. Read up on R4R if you're new/not aware of how this kind of shilling approach works.

>full text
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt

>summary
frugalschoollibrarian.wikispaces.com/file/view/Rules for Radicals.pdf

>bad dox

Reading is for nerds, as are rules.
A true CTR shill posts whatever comes to mind in order to be truly unpredictable.

this
a true shill has never read that book

None of you are unpredictable which is why people should educate themselves about how Rules for Radicals works.

It was a bad dox. You just can't let go of it because you've already gone all in on that kid being Anon5.

Can we talk about something besides Anon5 for once?

What am I going to post next?

why would i want to get better at shilling
i get the reactions i want and thats good enough for me
no

>just my twitter account
pls dont leave me hanging senpai

>frank is a kid

nah ill think ill pass on that one

You are actually pretty bad at shilling, so I can believe that you have not even bothered to study R4R unlike a few others around here.

i get my yous and thats what counts

>He needs to read books to learn how to craft high quality posts for Sup Forums
Look at this noob.

>that kid
poor boy doesn't deserve this. He was just an innocent fanboy.

Bump

Wasn't that when you were hollering at A5 to send the spine beetles after you as proof?

It's ironic that you're using Rules for Radicals tactics even now to try and deter people from reading about it. Turn on your trip.

It's unfortunate but he will be just fine.

Wow. Good map. I'm just in so I'm behind

Probably

Please point to what tactics I'm using. I personally haven't read rules for radicals, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

B U M P

kek
which one of us issued that challange to frank like 3 months ago and he never delivered
that was funny as fuck

get outta my country, faggot

i have numerous times, he's claimed to send spines to my house 3 times now and twice has said I was going to be dead soon.

Back to page 1