Official disclosure - Craft with magnetically curved space

google.com/patents/US20050230525

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US20050230525
google.com/patents/US20050210862
youtube.com/watch?v=2SRG-eq0LcM
thunderbolts.info
google.com/patents/US20060145019?dq=US 20060145019 A1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0wpOas7TWAhUDLVAKHeH1C9IQ6AEIJjAA
youtube.com/watch?v=FDjE9ME452c&t=3819s
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.474.3604&rep=rep1&type=pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1HNZHGdIt40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABSTRACT
A craft can navigate through a magnetically curved space provided by an electromagnetically charged hull. The hull contains a plurality of sectionalized and independent electromagnetic plates forming portions of the hull exterior wall that can be adaptively energized to have a desired polarity. When combined together, these sectionalized plates can provide an ultra high frequency electromagnetic field of a strength that can magnetically curve the space around the craft. This enables the craft to expeditiously travel through air, space or water. A novel energy generating system using a combination of jet engines and high frequency oscillators is also provided.

>google.com/patents/US20050230525
who is Von Pattero?

Can I be a janitor in the hollow Earth Antarctic Empire?

a patsy probably ,he has another 'invention' under his name ,Quantum jet turbine propulsion system'
google.com/patents/US20050210862

>magnetically curve the space around the craft.
theyll give out a patent for just about anything

Fucking magnets how do they work?

this guy just adds a sci-fi word to a airplane word and hopes is means something.

Also, his design was lacking a quantum carburetor

its real,and its under our noses , they release these patents under different 'scientist' names who never ever heard off and always coincidentally when some shit show is happening(iraq,afghanistan,vietnam war,etc.)

BTFO Lithuania-fag. An American got there first!
USA! USA! USA!

it lacks energy source too

i've seen theories which suggest the force behind gravity is actually just electromagnetism and that the modern gravity theiry is a psyop to retard technological progress of us peasants. i think it's called electric universe theory or something.

within the context of this alternative theory, the patent makes sense. but in the contexts of standard gravity theory taught in schools it doesn't make as much sense, how is this magnetism manipulation going to overpower the earths gravity?

DELET THIS

When the craft is in operation, an ultra high frequency magnetic field will be radiated by its hull, causing atmospheric particles in the space in the vicinity of the hull to curve or bend. This curved space allows the craft to be propelled expeditiously along the pathways of its magnetically curved space at extreme speeds, greatly reducing or canceling the effects of atmospheric pressures against the craft's hull and increasing its inertia. This can produce beneficial effects against the pull of gravity, allowing the spaceship to perform greatly beyond the allowable limits of conventional craft. With this invention's capability of curving magnetically the atmospheric particles immediately around the craft, the craft's maneuverability can thus be improved by effective reduction of aerodynamic drag.

>within the context of this alternative theory, the patent makes sense.
why? because that theory is pseudoscience bullshit? and this patent is also pseudoscience bullshit buzzwords thrown together?

I guess you're right yeah

Its creates its own magnetic field thus canceling earths m.f.,thats why it can fly at ultra high speeds+ do sharp maneuvers (supersonic and beyond) while maintaining 1g force .It also allows travels where high pressures exist,for example deep oceans,without any consequences on the spaceship or crew.

With the capacity of this invention to radiate an ultra high frequency magnetic field, radar could become obsolete, for it cannot penetrate through the magnetic field and give away the signature of the spaceship. It could thus serve as a “stealth” flying craft. Because of its ability to change its field generation at will, it can also rapidly change any magnetic profile it does give off.

shit isn't actual

unfortunately, real. I say unfortunately because they would be beautiful to see flying up close and no one can reliably provide that experience to me yet. It is monumentally disappointing that I might never see one of these electrical propulsion craft, but I dont need to directly observe something to believe it is both possible and likely exists.

you're probably right. but at this point we've been lied to by the establishment about so many things. even the scientific establishment is loaded with lies and misdirection. i no longer have any faith just believing the mainstream science. i'm skeptical about all theories now, alternative and mainstream. and i don't know what to believe.

its all in the open , watch hollywood movies,elites/deep state love soft disclosure through ''sci-fi'' movies,check out recent Independence Day: Resurgence movie,thats how jets in future look like ,they already have prototypes in area 51
youtube.com/watch?v=2SRG-eq0LcM

project blue beam
use advanced technology to fake an impending alien threat or outright invasion. use this as an excuse for support to put in motion plans for a one world government in the name of uniting to fight this alien threat. roll out advanced technologies that have been developed in secret for decades and just tell people its reverse engineered alien technology, to fight aliens, that don't actually exist.

correct ,this was destined to happen under hillary's administration,with trump taking the office plans changed,timelines shifted,and disclosure is will happen,no more lies and deception.

thunderbolts.info

Nazi ufo

Is that what all the shit about that guy from Blink 182 talking to Hillary about UFOs?

Bob Lazar already talked about this in the late 80s.

>...to fight aliens, that don't actually exist.

But they do, user.

i have no idea what you're talking about
also that was word salad by the way

>Is that what that shit about that guy from Blink 182 talking to Hillary regarding UFOs was all about?
there you go descrambled your word salad for you. i don't know, i haven't heard of it. is it worth looking into?

Oh man you really don't understand physics. g-Forces are caused by acceleration, not gravity specifically.

Oh fuck.
What have you done.

maybe they do, millions of lightyears away, completely oblivious to our existance as we are to theirs.

meanwhile on earth, we have a high tech secret breakaway civilization to worry about

Re-reading that made me realize that what I said was illegible, my bad leaf

That's kinda a scary email.
Lotta implications.

A patent doesn't even have to function properly to be registered with the USPTO.

>A novel energy generating system using a combination of jet engines and high frequency oscillators is also provided.

Maybe they should have patented the novel energy generating system instead of this fake shit. At least they have high-frequency oscillators, if that wasn't included in the abstract I would have been disappointed.

Nope, they are right here on earth, and they're as nasty as can be. I mean, you're right about that second statement, but where do you think they got that tech? I'll be straight with you - I have personally seen a reptilian person. They are working with military people and are running the show. Take that as you will.

I don't know about aliens, but flying saucers absolutely exsist. I saw two one time in broad daylight withe seven other people

SAY IT AIN'T SO

I don't know about this futurist "tech we can't even explain is possessed by secret humans" shit, but I wholly believe there is a form of breakaway civilization on earth that is controlled by elites with a type of "dual citizenship". More than anything though it is a brainwashed slave-farm (more so than civ prime) that takes care of itself and is complicit in false-flaggery.

I imagine they have a third, also perverted, perspective of reality that is used to keep them in line.

I WILL NOT GO

Hey, Area51anon here. It's true. We have supper magnet ships and like gyroscope shit too. Peace out

Honestly thats the most basic hand drawn fantasy design

Any technical artist would include a few overall measurements and would be more likely to describe specific elements posted in the annotations with enlarged views

Just saying that a really bad hand drawn version of the crap from Billy Meier's notebooks and I recognize it

Here's a real looking photo for wonder.....

google.com/patents/US20060145019?dq=US 20060145019 A1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0wpOas7TWAhUDLVAKHeH1C9IQ6AEIJjAA

I'm not judging anyone for believing in aliens but God damn. How is it we acknowledge all these metaphysics yet the vast majority put up with pedophile moderators telling them what the fuck to do?
>But we tolerate pedophile cabals telling us what to do
Yeah but they do that in secrecy and cuck eachother way more than us.

>a photo with lower res than an Atari 2600
Sick

Some S4 photos of the Hangar entrances in the S Complex

Names for a man goes by the family name Simpson but is known as the 'Bad Lieutenant'

Or Michael Aquino..........

reminds me this

These patents are fucking hilarious, they contain no details at all about the new technology, but plenty of mentions of "coaxial cables" and "antenna arrays" and the like.

And it's literally a patent for the ship itself, not any of the imaginary technology it claims to possess. The primary descriptor of the patent is the ships hull

It's why I like repubs better. I don't agree with them, not at all. But the fact remains most people are dumb motherfuckers and deserve the worst. What makes people entitled to anything when they won't fight for it? It's always someone else's fight. They don't respect human rights, sovereignty, class warfare, anything. They're lazy dimwits and hate themselves more than they even hate me.

Fuck them.
Vote republican.
Nothing but ashes.

its planted disinfo

No what DeLonge is talking about is similar but not a long the same vine.

Most of this stuff in the thread so far is Landig esoteric-SS inspired semi-larping as he was only a security officer for SS.

Delonge is mostly full of shit but this is floating out there:

What about flying saucers from a physicist’s point of view? Edward Lovick, the grandfather of America’s stealth technology, says that in the late 1950s, Kelly Johnson had him spend many months in Lockheed’s anechoic chamber radar testing small-scale models of flying saucers. “Little wooden discs built in the Skunk Works wood shop,” Lovick recalls. According to Lovick, Kelly Johnson eventually decided that round-shaped aircraft—flying discs without wings—were aerodynamically unstable and therefore too dangerous for pilots to fly. This was before the widespread use of pilotless aircraft, or drones....
The EG&G engineer’s explanation about the child pilots inside the flying disc answers the riddle of the so-called Roswell aliens, certainly in a manner that would satisfy the fourteenth-century English friar and philosopher William of Ockham. It is an answer that is not more complicated than the riddle itself.
According to the EG&G engineer, the aviators were not aliens but were created to look like them, by Josef Mengele, “shortly before or immediately after the end of the war.” Children would have had great difficulty piloting an aircraft. The engineer says he was told the flying disc was piloted remotely, but offered almost no information about what would have had to have been the larger aircraft from which this early “drone” was launched. “It came down over Alaska,” he says.

Jacobsen, Annie. Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base (pp. 379-381). Little, Brown and Company.

I've heard of something like this, I've heard it's technology used in the B2 Spirit.

They call it asymmetrical capacitor thrust or something like that.

Some guy discovered if you take an asymmetrically shaped capacity and rapidly charge/discharge it it experiences a force, obviously of electromagnetic origin.

Supposedly the B2 is a gigantic capacitor and uses this force for additional thrust

Aerial of the complex

These are the bunkers that hold the crafts....

The main areas of the Groom Lake Complex are set up to be for testing of man made aerial craft like stealth planes and recon planes.....they don't keep the stuff there......

The good stuff is in these bunkers in the side canyon....

Takes a keen eye to find them.

Not like they are even hidden....the rumor passed by Lazar that they were in the southern wing of the base kept researchers looking for them for years....

They are actually in a different area of the base altogether, that appears to be an industrial sector but houses 4 main bunker systems that are used to keep different levels of technology separated as they claim to be founding the formats for the fusion of these technical aspects of particular ships and their drives into different technology.

>(ID: AyFGEqte)
fuck off faggoty qt spacenigger, we're full

ayyyyy confirmed

how does someone even find this?

DELET THIS THREAD
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

Fantasy....what their theorists wished they can create....a basic scientific study lacking a descriptive leak worth mentioning as the only thing that these releases cause is a research of these problems in dynamics in the private sector.....

They want someone to figure out their problems for them and they toss out trivial problems of parts they cant make and drop in numerous plants in the media to get contractors to start moving their research that way.....
The B2 Looks like a Flying Barn on Radar....

Hello 'friends', I am here to help with your Soviet problems. Oh I see. Must I go to the Soviet Union instead?

neat subject huh?

Well so the theory goes, it is a different topic for a different thread but I mention it because this theory describes the B2 as having an almost identical propulsion system to the one here

yeah, and let's not forget about what he said about pressure..

i heard it too,check out this conference,he has witnesses who claim seeing f16's hanging around/floating while completely stopped than vanishing at incredible speeds.I think its true that some aircrafts in us black projects have hybrid engines(gravity control/antimatter engines)

youtube.com/watch?v=FDjE9ME452c&t=3819s
highly recommend,lost of good legit info in there.

Got a problem with all your bases belonging to us?

this shit right here

Check out The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.474.3604&rep=rep1&type=pdf

I just remember this was the book I heard about it in. It's a good read and wasn't written by some quack, he is/was a respected reporter for Janes Combat Magazine.

I told them, plasma double layer with field resonance.

thanks friend,i will,not many people these days are open minded to uncoventional science,glad meeting people like u.

Nick Cook is also a spook who is now on the payroll of several military industrial companies in the UK and US.

He is also associated with SHIVA Star and Project Marauder.

"But then Kammler told Speer he was planning to contact the Americans and that in exchange for a guarantee of his freedom he would offer them everything—“jet planes, as well as the A-4 rocket and other important developments.”

He informed Speer that he was assembling all the relevant experts in Upper Bavaria in order to hand them over to U.S. forces. “He offered me the chance to participate in this operation,” Speer said, “which would be sure to work out in my favor.” Speer turned him down.

another one image before sleep,tho it looks like could be easy 'shop'

Are these as vague as possible in case someday someone actually invents something that works and makes sense but happens to sort of mimic the generic drawings?

>A novel energy generating system using a combination of jet engines and high frequency oscillators is also provided.

so it's a goofy shape with jet engines? noice

Did you just quote that from his book?

No one actually knows what happened to Kammler. Nick Cook suggests the Americans brought him over but because he had too much blood on his hands they could never officially acknowledge it.

A curious gentlemen around the 40:00 minute mark wearing an OSS Society pen. This has been in the German papers for a couple of years now. Karlisch has the US Army documents and it is getting very little play in US media.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HNZHGdIt40

close, but kinda backwards. gravity itself is just a weak attraction between all bodies. magnetism is super-charged gravity for specific materials, and electromagnetism is hyper-super-charged gravity.