HAPPENING: MUELLER WANTS INFORMATION ON TRUMP ACTIONS AS PRESIDENT

We can surely trust them with this information.

When do we get the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
archive.fo/Npllt
youtu.be/UbMilFEQtCA
patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so he's really attempting the soft coup?

waiting for it since January 20th

>investigating Trump Russian election collection
Absolutely nothing
>let's investigate trumps meanie head policies

We got him now boy..

God damn they are getting desperate.

Can I pardon myself?

Bump

We can dispel any conspiracies about Mueller being /ourguy/

He needs to be fired. Every minute his investigation is still open undermines the credibility of the government.

Well, guess this is finally it, lads.
Better pack up and go home.

I honestly stopped caring a long time ago about muh russia

I'll kill this shill thread too.
He wants to get fired. It's his only option.
Keeps expanding the scope to pressure a political stalemate by being fired.

>undermines the credibility of the government.
It can go negative?

This is what happens when you let criminal psychopaths run the country. If Trump isn't going to destroy these people, he deserves to be ruined by them

archive length?

*link

Fucking Hell. This just seems like so much smoke to ignore. Fucking Shit

Fucking hell guys.
Let him turn every single fucking rock over, give him all the time in the world. We all knmow Mueller's investigation at worst will be anecdotal evidence at best. His report will say "No perceivable ties except a few business interests. We need to investigate the source of these claims"

Good thing it's only the NYT. We can just "fake news" this one away too, right faggots?

MUELLER IS DEEP STATE

Yeah because Trump has made so meny deals with the Russians as President, except no one knows about it.

who do you think you are fooling?

Uncle Majic? More like Uncle awesome!! He didn't correct me when I called him dad. He gave me a firm pat on the back, but then he called me Timmy. His only ballon animals are snakes. But they're good snakes, they were like pink and slightly deflated. Overall, good 30th birthday party!

They are talking about the comey firing process which will go nowhere, its just a smokescreen for this

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

The normies are finally catching up.

Gives the pravda something to parrot besides Muh Russhiz. These must, surely, have something to do with it.

What's that mean?

A bloodless revolution I take it.

When you're too dumb to know you're being called an idiot...

DON IF THAT'S YOU YOU BETTER TELL ME!!!

This whole thing is the democrats using the power of the legislative branch to spy on opposition without getting doors slammed in their face.

Muller needs to be pulled over and found with a couple of kilos of coke in his trunk.

Spot on.
>Samantha Powers
Until the Hannity show, Faux Opinion channel sticks to: Muh Russians, Pres. Trump's speech & why people disapprove, Manafort, Muh Russians, Hildawg, Manafort, Hildawg being Paul Revere, Trump said more mean things, Muh Russians....

>A bloodless revolution

Never a guarantee of that.

You can't disregard the entire electoral process because you're a bunch of butthurt jewish DNC lawyers and expect everything is just going to be the same.

>Mueller is not /ourguy/
It was a nice idea, full of hope, but nothing that has happened has led to that conclusion.

So yes, it will be nice to lose all the "just wait til Mueller takes down Hillary! " crowd.

The whole thing is a DNC distraction,
so they don't get investigated and put in Jail for all the illegal shit they did!

Is Mueller going to charge Comey with perjury because Coney lied about Trump tower not being wiretapped?

Can Obama be charge for the wiretapping or is he immune as he's a President?

Nixon wasn't charged.

>if Trump won't destroy them he deserves to be ruined by them.
My thoughts exactly.

Refusing to take down your enemies = an invitation for your enemies to take you down

>Mission creep
>Executive privilege
>Now fuck off
Mueller is just a distraction for the MSM to bait people with. He has found nothing, he will find nothing. All so that the DNC can keep bleeting about "MUH SERVER HAXX" and the Resistance can justify the actions of their ever expanding insanity.

Did Mueller hire any Obama/ Hillary holdovers to be on his investigative team?

Has Mueller found evidence that the Russians cast ballots for Trump?

he looks like a swamp wraith

He has hired a good number of people who donated to either Obama, Hillary or both...

>Good thing it's only the NYT. We can just "fake news" this one away too, right faggots?
You are accidently correct. That mexican rag is absolutely, unironically, fake news.
BTW why are you ashamed to reveal your nationality buddy?

I know /pol is a TRUMPstradamus board, but I can't believe assholes like you exist. Trump tower wasn't tapped.

send him the us code on EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

And, it's nothing.

Mueller's going to raw dog your stupid president's boi pussy and there's jack shit you can do about it.

>a leaf

The goal for him isn't to find something. It's to keep the Russian conspiracies going as long as possible. It's the only leverage the Dems have on Trump

Weeks later, crickets...

yes, Sir.

The soft coup becomes a hard one if attempted, even the braindead fools at the DNC have to realize that. I'm pretty sure this is just optics to keep the base engaged... if not well then the mother of all happenings is in the wings.

Day of the rake when?

length: archive.fo/Npllt

The Second Amendment says otherwise.

>Manafort tapped
>Lived at Trump Tower
Leaf logic 10/10

Trump is a criminal and a Russian puppet

jfc Mueller is going in dry Dump is dunzo

It's a guarantee there would be blood. There is zero love loss thanks the identity politics and other wedges they've created in this society. People would start getting assassinated, people's families will get assassinated. The stock market will collapse if Trump is couped (ANY president)

This is NOT a Nixon like situation. The Markets would go completely fucking haywire.

The absolute best they can do is blacken him enough that the GOP can say "We're running a different candidate!" and then Trump runs as an independent, if he does at all.

How much is George paying these days?

My old man used to tell me he'd always help me as much as I help myself, but if I gave up he'd let me drown. Dude was kind of an asshole, but I appreciate the spine he gave me.

Drumphlet delusion

trump's actions, really?

what was tapped then?

And you're delusionally retarded. So be it, will you finally kill yourself when the MUH RUSSIAN shit gets BTFO'ed for the 1000th time?

Oh shit it's over

Drumpf is finished Muller the mauler #OMGMauled #DarthMull

see I mean it, unironically curious.

Everything is tapped. All the time. What FISA warrants authorize is the government to view the bucket all your shit has been going into and attach your name to said shit bucket

Either obstruction of justice by Trump or a massive fishing expedition

Does anyone have the MegaAnon post from yesterday? Seemed legit to me

Can Obama be charged or is he immune because he is a President?

Can Comey be charged for his perjury or is he immune due to being the former head of the FBI?

I heard a poster say Mueller hired some Obama/Hillary hold overs to be on his investigative team.

Isn't that illegal as it would taint the investigative process?

>NYT

It's probably not a fishing expedition

>so he's really attempting the soft coup?
Impeachment for Treason against the flag isn't a coup. It's the Rule of Constitutional Law.

Trump will be impeached before the end of the year. The Virginia Grand Jury already returned indictments against him, he's only free because Impeachment is the only option because he can't be arrested.

It's a matter of time.

I call it the Jew York times.
100% fake kike news

>>He needs to be fired.

>Mueller
>fired

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa...!

It's part of a conspiracy theory that all of the investigations into Donald, his campaign, etc are all illegitimate and being used by evil deep state CIA guys to put Trump away because hes such a good guy and hes trying to stand up to them for little old us.

OH and forgot to add, this is like the second to final stage of butthurt relating to all of this.

>Shill as Templar
>still waiting:

Yeah but you're dealing with people who would call it a coup no matter what. Donald could choke to death on a fuckin' McNugget and they'd blame the CIA and Obama/Hillary.

No matter what, if there comes a day within the next seven years where Donald isn't the president anymore, whether he dies or resigns or gets impeached, these people are going to bitch and moan and act like its the crime of the century.

impeached......... for................................. what?

so what country are you from?

FBI is working with CIA to take down the President. He's letting it happen, too. The walls are closing in.

Is having not produced any evidence of wrongdoing in 9 months part of the conspiracy theory?

>>A bloodless revolution
>>Never a guarantee of that.
>>It's a guarantee there would be blood.

yeah, yours:

youtu.be/UbMilFEQtCA

along with anyone else who opposes the Constitutional Rule of Law in favor of supporting one treasonous branch of government over all three.

keep dreaming, tendiefag.

Mueller is going ro prove that the witch hunt against Flynn was sparked by illegal FISA surveillance

>so what country are you from?
America.

Since when do you believe CNN reporting

You do? Wow...funniest pun ever. Seriously, great work. Put your feet up, you're done for the night.

>The Virginia Grand Jury already returned indictments against him
>You are a faggot
One of these is true.

"documents related to trumps actions as president" - that means literally anything and the NYT wrote it as such on purpose

do you assholes understand that he was asking this because obama pardoned himself, and trump needed to establish whether or not it would stand up?

DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET IT?

>impeached......... for................................. what?
Sergei Kislyak was hot-miked at the GOP Convention agreeing to wash money into the GOP; that the entire GOP was thereafter under a RICO case, and that Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, was on intercepts with Kislyak agreeing to accept dirty Russian money into the campaign. No FISA warrant would have been needed for this recording, as Ambassador Kislyak is a foreign national. The U.S. persons on those tapes were collected under ‘incidental collection’.

Knowing, from the recordings made of Sergei Kislyak at the Convention, that Trump, Ryan and Reince Priebus had all agreed to accept laundered Russian money to assist in hacking and influencing the election, James Comey then sought FISA warrants on how this was being done – through Alfa Bank, which sent Trump Russia’s money, and SVB Bank, which had its own server, communicating with the Trump and Spectrum Health servers, and which sent the Trump campaign the Cambridge Analytica targeting for the hacked state voter databases, which the Trump and Spectrum servers were washing hourly with Alfa Bank.

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump. While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

wouldn't a pardon have to be public?

>>Is having not produced any evidence of wrongdoing in 9 months part of the conspiracy theory?

>what is a sealed indictment?

>yfw muller starts in at trump with a "you have failed this city" rant only to witness trump bane posting irl

>louise mensch ancient alien tier conspiracies

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oy vey, Rabbi, your wife blogs?

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

gtfoh with that weak shit.