Drinking water, trying to be a better Man

Day one of the new me Sup Forums. As I write this, I lay in bed coughing. I'm not sure if it's the weather, seasonal allergy thing. I'm stoned, but as of this post won't smoke anymore. I have been in a dark part of my life and it's time I moved on. Thoughts of how to catalogue this? Should I make some you tube stuff? I've never attempted it. I'll attempt to do it if requested. I am divorced and a manlet, 5'5" , I can reach nothing on my top shelves. I feel as if I should record this. Starting tomorrow, as I can't drive right now. Because it's degenerate to drive under the influence of weed. I have drank quite a bit of water today. I'm still drinking lots of water. Sitting alone in the dark, getting over being sick, drinking lots of water. Any thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are undoubtedly so many shill threads here, I'll need to bump it myself. In b4 OK can't inb4.

Stop smoking weed. Stop asking others for advice. Lift. Do something productive with your life. Manifest destiny. Be happy.

cool story bro
only one who can figure it out is you.
as said, dont come to this shit hole for life advice unless you enjoy being called a nigger and a faggot.
if you want to quit weed go ahead and throw out all your pipes bongs and papers, it will help it click in your mind that you are not smoking weed any more

Well son let me tell you something.

It's not about how many times you get knocked down,it's about how many times you get back up.

Get a marketable skill and raill gash. Impart knowledge on your kids. Be a decent human bean.

You know... you were way more creative and interesting a person to talk to 5 minutes ago when you were more stoned. You've got 20 bucks on you right? What would 1 more dub hurt?

That'll be the last one, I swear

I have some left, but I'm completely done with it. I don't drink alcohol anymore and thought this was a lesser vice, but I was wrong.

good on you for trying to better yourself, if you want to record your progress in any way whats stopping you?
also i'd recommd reading pic related

>manlet, 5'5" , I can reach nothing on my top shelves
You deserve a response for that.

If you intend to catalogue this, you might regret the YouTube thing.
Good luck with the new you.

I'm not sure if I have any marketable skills honestly, I would be lying if I said that I had looked into it. I spent 10 years on active duty, and loved most of it. I'll be 35 tomorrow. Which I think is a good time to reflect on life and try to be a better human and a better father, which is definitely the most important one to me, but mostly I'm just bored. Entertainment isn't as entertaining anymore. Behind the glam, there's a rotten industry, and I firmly believe President Trump is putting us on that path to greatness. Still drinking lots of water.

>I'll be 35 tomorrow.
And Happy Birthday, bro.

I will get rid of everything, I will give it all to my friend, all meaning: a bong, a broken pipe, which no attempted to fix, but never used it again because that just seemed too degenerate, some weed, which I assume is good for two or so bowl packs, and 3 horrifyingly stunted plants, along with the Plastic Box it's growing in. Also a grinder.

this

Thank you user.

Remember that the first few days, and maybe weeks, after you stop smoking you will feel bad as your brain rewires. Your brain is now wired up to smoke weed and when you stop supplying it with weed you are going to feel anxiety potentially. Don't take it that that is how you are always going to feel. If you feel compelled to record do it.

It's true, I'm ashamed sometimes, I need a stool to get to the top shelf, I have a breakfast bar in my house that I cannot reach comfortably at all, it's very awkward. After utilizing that I resolved to be much more exacting in my specifications to anybody planning on modifying my domicile.

Like I said, I do have more left, but I believe this is simply willpower vs temptation. This isn't going to even be a struggle. I have dealt with real struggle(from my perspective anyway)and a man's willpower is a good way to judge his character I believe. If I say I'm done with it, then I mean it. I lost 80 something lbs in the span of a year through willpower. Then I was robbed heartless at the end of that year, by a man who did not like me and was the officer in charge of where I was stationed while Active.

Thank you user, I do enjoy reading, it's always been effortless for me to 'get Lost' In A Book I Like. I read A Lot Of warhammer 40k, Like Sometimes I Can Read A Book A Day. Kindle Acting Up.

I should add that I've begun to amass a small store of nonfictio n, mostly about President Trump, his books, some survival manuals, I have a lot of stuff. I would like to read a book Called Searching for the Good. I had an autographed copy, but didn't read it, I was too decadent, I indulged in too much fiction that not fiction seemed mundane, thank you for your suggestion, I will see if the library has it when I bring my kids there. I also have a library in my basement...kinda'...It's my library with a comfy couch, but there's also a trampoline and several toy boxes, and a busted basketball hoop. It is not a quiet area to read, I have tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Aqs5-BXY
stop being a sad fucking cunt. Even though zyzz is retarded there are truth to his words. life is what you make it.
were all gonna make it brah

I should add that I'm also going to stop vaping also, which I have been doing far too much around my kids than could possibly be good for them. If it's not ok for my kids to see me doing something, I probably shouldn't be doing it. Also, I saw this pic on here today and state that all pedos need to be gassed. Period. Children should be able to be happy children for as long as they can.

Good for you. I started smoking medicinally to help get me to eat more while facing a more serious health issue. I was able to overcome the health issue, but I didn't stop smoking. My best friend passed away, and that really put me in a bad place. I ended up getting blazed before bed every night. I didn't realize the negative impact it was having on me until I stopped. There's a lot of validity to the statement "early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." I noticed huge improvements in my life. Just stick with it. It was kind of hard for me to stop entirely, after doing it on a nightly basis for over a year, but it's totally worth it. You'll feel better about yourself, and you'll feel your memory and ability to think critically improve over time. People argue that there's no detrimental effects from doing it, and there might not be any serious consequences to your health, but sometimes it can really hold back your personal growth as an individual. Stay strong man, and good luck.

I loved lifting when I was younger. I was actually in relatively good shape...for a manlet, I know. I'm being far more careful with lifting, I don't heal like I did in my 20's. Why shouldn't I ask for advice from anons? I'm pretty much a responsible adult, I'm not going to make chlorine gas, I think I'm a bit of an /oldfag/, but more of a lurker. If something seemed dangerous or anything i wouldn't do it. I don't want anybody hurt.

Sup Forums isn't your blog retard, take it to /bant/ or /r9k/

Hey user, I'm really sorry that your best friend passed away. I will say a prayer for them. I always knew drugs were degenerate, I succumbed to the lure, but I will walk the path I need to for my children, because this isn't just my life, it's theirs too. I love my kids.

I am aware of what a blog is, but don't have one. I don't even have a real computer, I'm using a kindle...yeah, yeah, phoneposters, I know! Such jerks.

I will be doing this early to bed/early to rise routinely, routine is good for children and adults also.

As far as the regret you tube thing, I agree with you, it seems like it would be a bad idea, I'd rather just remain user.

lemon honey tea

Everyone seemed to like him, he wasn't really a thing while I was lifting, Lee priest seemed like the most edgy guy in the magazines. I watched your video, it didn't feel very motivational at all, I'm sorry if that's what you were trying for. I believe you're right though, life is what you make it.

I've always had this theory that discussing something you plan on doing.
Lessens the chance of you actually doing it.
So just do it.
I will say that if you're really trying to better yourself physically and mentally.
While at the same time documenting your transformation.
Then try keeping a journal before you end your day.
You'll sleep better and it's actually therapeutic.

I've been drinking water all day, lots of water. I think I have some green tea, I have honey, lemon will be difficult, I don't have any.

Cut your diet down to 50 grams of carbs. Daily. Eat more protien, veggies and keep being a fag

I like this idea, a journal sounds wonderful, something private, I've attempted one when I was younger to no success, however, now that I'm older and(sometim es) wiser, it's time to restart that idea. Thanks user.

I don't eat much carbs as is, I cheat sometimes, but I'm really pretty faithful to not eating carbs. It's so difficult when making snacks and lunches for the children, like man, that fudge found looks good, I'll eat one, maybe once per week, a bit of a reward, I've been doing pretty good.

I always blame shit on the Mercury retrograde. But hang in there m8. Listen to some classical