RIGHT WING DISCORDS

In order for the right to accomplish mutual goals we must coordinate action, here are some groups that could help you do so
Confederate general
My discord is for the discussion of confederate history and culture, the ideology is mostly centered around southern nationalism and states rights, and the main areas of activity are in the general channel and the shitposting channel.

Happening watch HQ
Essentially, we discuss current news (happenings) and we also take action in groups (depending on the situation we are taking) and we also do other discussions like politics and tech discussions, ect

Join de Nederlandse Rechts Politieke Organisatie door naar deze link te gaan:
Nederlandse rechtse groeperingen hebben een geschiedenis van uit elkaar vallen.
Wij niet. Hier komen wij samen als een groep, onder het motto: 'waarom niet?'

National capitalist official
The National capitalist movement main objective is to ensure the west survival through these turbulent times with islamic extremism to Antifa terroristism we are currently a small movement but intime we will hopefully grow though is online and irl activism, our main ideology is free market capitalism and property rights but we also include ethno to civic nationalism.
With your help we can grow our movement and save the west

Right wing alliance
Right Wing Alliance. /RWA/ is a place for all right wing ideologies to come together and debate. We feature a sizable member base of 100+ users, A knowledge hub, and allowing members to share and learn new ideologies while also having nightly debates about a wide range and variety of different topics that are suggested by our members. If any of this sounds like something you're interested in, feel free to join us using the link below.
>>HJE3Bgb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

BUMP

Looksgood

bump

>right wing discords
>muh sekrit club
>advertised on Sup Forums's biggest board
fuck off you're either fbi or too retarded to put on your own fucking pants

BUMP

Bumpity bumpity HERE COMES TRUMP-EDY!!!

Nice try FBI

ahahah Did the /rwu/ faggots die off already?
Serves them right. Fuck off with stupid discord

Bump, this server is a shitfest of nazis, monarchists, and the edgiest ancaps you've ever met. but its pretty alright.

Bump

Unite now

bamp for uniting the right -Major

bump

Stay tuned for tommorow fayget

TAKE MY ENERGY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bumpity bump

fags

Bump n Bump, Doorknob bump

BUmP

bump

>not a honeypot

lmao

fuck you nigger,a doorknob in your fetus for you

>>SsfGeRa

This discord server is for right wingers and conservatives who are willing to move to a collectively chosen place in the USA for the purposes of making a decent place to live.

Somewhere you love and know your neighbor, somewhere you dont feel disgusted with the state of things around you, somewhere you can be open about your beliefs and reality, somewhere you could raise some kids and not be as worried about them getting jewed.

We want to plant a seed of goodness somewhere and hope that over time it can grow.

reeeee why isn't this page one

Discord is compromised. Dont go on.

Let's make it page one guys

bump bump it up

no it is not

(((Discord)))

BUmp

you're retarded if you still use diskike

get this to page one guys

Discord is a botnet you dumb fucking cia niggers, learn to into IT niggers.

fucking leaf shut uo

sieg heil

Yes it is, kike.
Discord is awful for organizing. Dont buy into the discord meme.
It sells literally everything you give it. If you go on discord use a vpn and everything to hide your identity. Dont share your picture and dont give out too much personal information.

ֆℕo sonֆ bumping

eat shit and go shave your balls cia nigger, you gonna take it and learn to like it.

Discord is a cia/fbi honeypot for children. Everything and anything that you idiots post or say on there is recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA

I deliberately entered a thread to warn anons

you cia niggers are out in full force, you can't fool us faggots.

>Posting random discord servers
>All of these are likely crawling with White Nat
:sick:
OOPS
I'M A DISCORD BOT TOO

O no my Canadian friend, I'm afraid you will find that it is YOU who will be The cuckold

page 3????????????????

Nah, page 5

Legit alternative bro?

Is there seriously no better alternative to semi-public encrypted comms?

New Jersey Sup Forums for New Jersey Sup Forumsacks to chill in. Anons from other states in the area also squat in our server because they're too incompetent to maintain their own server and must rely on the superior New Jersey man to shelter them.

https://
disc
ord.gg
/kmy9fW

You false idols are no match for the power of God, Satanists. TempleOS awaits you, repent and shave your balls cia niggers.

P C P
C
P

he's on it

Surely someone could set up a fucking irc server that only responds to SSL over the standard SSL ports. Primitive protocols are usually the best for opsec ime.

RIGHT WING UNITED IS THE DUMBEST HONEYPOT IVE EVER COME ACROSS

HOW DO YOU FAGGOTS EXPECT TO DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT FOR BEING A PSY OP EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

Nice try CIA nigger

Says CIA nigger

............yes we get called that every day by the same sad neurotic tumblrina. We are making a difference in the world, are you?

bump

Only a CIA nigger would use the thinking emoji meme

The CIA really doesn't care bro, that would be the FBI

Now go back to Sup Forums please

Only a CIA nigger would claim I'm a CIA nigger

DO NOT JOIN THESE FBI / INTERPOL HONEY POTS RETARDS

Wouldn't that make you a CIA nigger?

bump

>posting a discord server

>making a difference in the world.

Damn you guys are delusional.

>Autistic screaming

CIA niggerposters go back to and worship Terry Davis and argue about GNU/Linux with Stallman.

We are still trying, when did you give up? Quiting is for degenerates and cucks.

Quitting what? You guys are trying to start shit because you work for zionists. It's that simple. Why don't you get a grip and wake up. You're a slave.

try going outside once in a while

They're just going to get shut down if they get too big.

Right Wing United is just shitposting and debates.

That is it. It is a more Civilized Sup Forums

Badump for good discord network

Let me explain something to you. I have poured time and money into this for the last 6 months now. I haven't seen a red nickle and I don't work for anyone. Our organization DOES NOT accept donations. Before you assume something find out if its true. I honestly want to talk to you and explain that we don't work for the CIA FBI NSA MOSSAD INTERPOL M16 ect. Come on the discord and talk about this with me like a man.

Hi Bill

Hello

Kys Bill

*bumps 7 times*

bumperoo again

bumping for the continued uniting of the right

topkek

*bumps 8 times*

*bumps 9 times*

you only have 4 posts

Yeah so? I'll bump at whatever number I want.

bump