ALRIGHT Sup Forums YOU'RE GOING ON YOUR FIRST DATE WITH YOUR WAIFU

WHAT WILL YOU DO ?

be honest

>Sup Forums

Fuck it up

Wake up

Yeah, fuck it up.

I ain't got no waifu.

Take her to the movie theather, drink some cappuccino at a fancy store, walk in the park, or have a delicious meal picnic style with her.

Take her out to dinner, compliment her on her good choice of bike and the cute color, ask her if she could teach me, have a fun time with her while riding shotgun on her bike

I went on a date with a real girl and just didn't know what to so

Being yourself didn't seem to work

Fuck off normalfag.

NO WAIFU NO LAIFU

Buy her pancakes and pat her head

My waifu, of course.

Take her to her favorite restaurant, let her stuff her face, and then cuddle with her in the car.

be fucked cause she's a ghost and speaks Japanese.

Get really nervous and call if off/not show up.

1. Panic
2. Start crying
3. ???

Netflix and chill. Straight to business hopefully. Nervous girls like her have a hard time saying no. Plus she wouldn't care that I picked the cheapest choice of all time. Going to a boys house would be instant street cred.

no

Rape.

Probably go out to get coffee somewhere. While there, end up figuring out some kind of mystery.

This is implying I have any charisma whatsoever and don't spill my spaghetti within the first five minutes.

Take good care of her!

I press my body against hers in the living room and then we fuck for six hours regardless of whether anyone notices.

this
i can't even justify a fictional character liking me in my head because of how worthless i am
j would feel bad

Probably get nervous and leave her in a restaurant or something and go home

>take her to lunch
>go to some cafe
>buy her some pastries
>drink some coffee with her
>have awkward conversation
>drop her off at her house
>say shit in an attempt to flirt
>"y-you're a pretty cute angel"
>she responds by saying"surprise i'm actually a demon"
>get cut into 666 pieces
>get taken to some other city
>get told that this will continue in season 2

FUCKING GAINAX

>eats a lot
>drinks a lot

my wallet.. ;_;

The troll that just keeps on trolling.

>Go to movies
>go get some ice cream afterwards
>talk about movie over a banana split
>go to the park and see the sun set
>drive her home
>walk her to her door
>"I had fun, Lets do this again sometime"

Under-rated post.

Idk Something like that would take tons of planning

Or be sstraight improv

just be myself

Watch her ear until my bank account is empty

I'd take a ride in her gondola and see the sights of Neo-Venezia. We'd stop by the cafe and I'd buy her some almond bread that she really likes and we'd eat that with maybe some wine and pizza.

sit on the couch and drink until we pass out, as is the Finnish way

all of the eggs

I'd take her to go watch a movie

ice cream!! roller coasters!! beating people up!!

don't feel too bad, user. everyone has redeeming qualities...everyone! you aren't worthless.

>Those bedroom eyes
b-but Scanty it's only the first date!

Does she share me feelings? Because honestly more than anything i just want to cuddle in bed with her.

Propose before it's too late. She'd probably say yes out of pity. Good enough.

Go out to the summer castle gardens, sit by the pond in the forest behind the castle and share our respective autisms until we are both weird in sync.

>''Let's skip the date and go right to marriage!''
Wait a second hol up, Brief ACTUALLY rejected this?

brief isn't really into the whole "evil" schtick.

>Daemon sisters
>Evil.
Get a load of this memer.

Also, you keep you ket-ai crap out of, and your paws off of, *my* waifu.

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 9 years. Our first real date was her on a Motorola tablet in a Crown Plaza hotel in Seattle. I went out and brought back 2 Wagyu beef steaks from a local steakhouse and stopped by the liquor store to buy some good Junmai sake. We drank, watched tv and partied like we were teenagers. Filled the trashcan up with ice for the sake. Put the iron right underneath the sensor to make it real cold in the room. Took a superhot shower and plugged the air exhaust so the windows would fog up, got naked and drew on the windows.

Fell even deeper in love with her really. Now we pretty much go on rides, travel around the world, eat at steakhouses and live a very comfortable and meaningful existance.

Take her out to a family resto with unlimited rice, since she eats alot.
Walk around the mall and go to the grocery section to buy snacks and energy drinks.
We'll visit the arcade section next and I'll get her lots of plushies from the claw machine since it's one of the things I'm good at.
I want to lie together with her under the night sky on the grassy fields and whisper sweet nothings to her ear.

I want a friendly sparring session with her, but my current self is unfit for spars.

That sounds like a very wonderful feeling. On a cool autumn night a few years ago, we went out on our utility four wheeler to a clearing on our property, (we own quite a bit) turned off the motor, and laid back to watch a meteor shower. It was magical and it was just warm enough to prevent chills from the heat of the engine under us.

What with her being a werewolf, we have always enjoyed taking in full moons, meteor showers and other astronomical events.

Tell her she should not feel ashamed because she has big boobs

I was very jealous and then I saw the image. Now I'm just jealous

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Ron Paul personally doesn't want to legalize consensual child sex but at least he believes it should be up to the states and local governments to decide whether people want such archaic and outdated laws. Limited federal government.

u wot ?

We'd just get stoned and talk about magic.

does she even date ?

No, she just fucks.

>Sup Forums

lurk for 2 years before posting newfag

>implying caps lock isn't broken

Is child sex still cruise control for cook?

Whoops, cape sex still cruise control for cool?

>take her to dinner
>talk about books and shit
>walk her home
>See her eyes change
>"Whatthefuckisthishackshit.jpg"
>She bites me
>she throws me through a wall
>Steel beams falls on us
>Wake up in the hospital the next morning then find out later that I'm ghoul

Still waiting on the second date. Now that I'm a ghoul, I would feel that we'd have more in common.

>ummmm you can pay right?
Sup Forums CAN YOU SPOT ME THIS ONE TIME PLS

Since I have no relationship experience, I probably ask her what she wants to do, and depending of what she ask, I try my all best to make it the best one ever. She probably knows that I am horny so maybe at night she... rewards me

Try to connect with her over tea, tanks, and history

>Centipede
You can connect her to an electric socket too while your at it.

Rude! unless you're referring to my dick, in which case yes

>YOU'RE GOING ON YOUR FIRST DATE WITH YOUR WAIFU
Impossible. I would never ask her out because I know she'd turn me down, and if she asked me, I'd know she was going to prank me or stand me up or something. Therefore, no date could occur.

Do you think some waifus would get off on seeing us get shot down asking them out or play games like setting us for dates and not showing up.

Obviously. Women love rejecting men. It's their favorite pastime next to crying. They cry a lot.

Marinate her eggs.

Fence. After showering and changing, get coffee.
Assuming I actually can fence, it probably would go better than anything else could.

Go watch a cheesy action movie with a lot of shooting

I'd take her to Texas Roadhouse then we'd head back to my place and watch a kung fu movie and maybe even hold hands

Army museum and KFC.

It's an anime now fag

Even more of a reason to go back.

Feel lonely and sad because she's not real

Spagetti everywhere.

We're going to swimming pool, it's a good way to see her body without suggesting anything lewd.

>have a fun date
>walk her home gently

Realize my 3D penis will never fit into her 2D vagina which is the only purpose of having a waifu.

>Sup Forums

Never heard of that place.

>Pick her up
>Hang out at guitar center all day playing music
>Take her to dinner
>Hang out at my house for the night
>Watch random movies while playing guitar all night
>Fall asleep together while listening to Pink Floyd
>Literally marry Azusa

Ahh... Paradise

Too bad she's probably a lesbian, anyway...

There are a total of 2 (3 if you count the other one in Northbridge but that is a pile of shite) Cafe/Restaurant strips that I know of. I'll think of something.

>Pink Floyd
This is how you know someone has good taste.

>Dad rock
>good taste

I'd spend the entire time feeling guilty about emotionally cheating on her with another.

?

Cum