Where does the hate for him come from?

The reality is anyone with half a brain cell would still kill to be him.

- 6'0 nippon

- Massively superhuman

-His friends don't expect him to fight when shit gets serious

- Slammed Bulma in her prime

- So much of a playboy that he couldn't be tied down

- Avoided becoming domesticated like Vegeta.

>-
>-
>-
How new?

if you removed him from the series, essentially nothing would change. all he's EVER done is lose fights to establish how strong other characters are and give away people's identities and locations on accident because he's a dumbass.

Have you seen the fucking show? Dude's a joke even to Toriyama at this point. Even in Dragon Ball he didn't have much going for him, and was quickly overshadowed

Why would you ever want to be Yamcha? He exists in a world where literally everyone else that matters is more capable than him. He's a relic of the past that they keep around because they probably feel sorry for him

It sucks, cuz I actually liked Yamcha in DB. He's done absolutely nothing useful outside of being the test subject in DBZ

He was kinda shit in DB too though.

What's funny is Yamcha was actually supposed to be really talented. He mastered the Kamehameha within a short time. From an Earthling's perspective, being able to manipulate ki at all requires tremendous talent.

Unfortunately, law of averages dictates that someone has to be the weakest. We can't all be equal.

I already said that, but at least he was still semi-relevant back then. Now there's absolutely no hope of him getting that relevance back, so he's nothing but dead weight

he never really did anything. If one character got fucked it was Tenshinhan. Prodigy that rivaled Goku. Next arc he jobs to a henchman then gets thoroughly wrecked by Nappa. Only thing he does afterward is hold off cell with his magic life sucking beam.

It's only natural. It took less than a year for Goku to surpass Tenshinhan.

I've always liked Yamcha on the basis that if he really wanted to, he could go out into space, find a planet run by a hated despot, take over, and rule as an untouchable god-king.

He gets stronger than Z Frieza, right? And Frieza ran an entire space empire basically unchallenged until Goku came along. The saiyans were universally feared and they were, in comparison to end-of-DBZ-Yamcha, super fucking weak.

There are some beings that completely outclass him by many orders of magnitude, but they're apparently super rare.

>He gets stronger than Z Frieza, right?
Considering Krillin and Yamcha stop training after the android arc, I'd say the only human to actually surpass Frieza would be Tienshinhan.

Krillen is stronger than Tien though

Yamcha whole charter in Z is to just how strong the villains are.
>He gets killed by the grunts in the sayian saga
>Hes dead in the freeza one but would probably have gotten killed by that purple faggot who thought he was on part with Vegeta
>He got impaled by the grunts and had his energy stolen in the android saga and almost died
Can't remember him in the Buu saga.

>So much of a playboy that he couldn't be tied down
>Avoided becoming domesticated like Vegeta.
Just like Sup Forums

>He's a relic of the past that they keep around because they probably feel sorry for him
YFW you realize you are the Yamacha of your group.

>Where does the hate for him come from?
what hate? it's just memes you faggot

But I like him. Specially in the early desert bandit clothing. I just wish he and the other humans would actually get the spotlight once in a while.

>He gets stronger than Z Frieza, right?
pfft no, he's ginyu tier

He was also a major league baseball player at one point. He had hoes.

What hate? You must be very new.
Anyway he was always Toriyama's punching bag to show how powerful others were. Some notable examples are:
>Jackie Chun
>Ten Shin Han
>Kami
>Saiyans (technically saibamen)
>Androids

That's why he basically became a joke character. He was badass when he was introduced though, but Toriyama used that to make him comic relief in most situations.

Mate, Yamcha just got all the shit because Toriyama hated him. There are interviews where he states that.

Even that's being a little generous

Fucking why did he hate him? And how long back are we talking?

>Tienshinhan
>Not Krillin
Are you serious?