Anyone here sick of the polarizing, identity politics bullshit and listen to NPR?

Anyone here sick of the polarizing, identity politics bullshit and listen to NPR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw
youtube.com/watch?v=QFI48yv_53w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i stopped listening to that shit and my life has gotten better.

>listens to lefty roastie news
sage

Stopped listening to NPR two years ago, hell haven't had the radio on in my car for over a year

What do you listen to now?

I've been listening to NPR for years, simply because I think the radio play shit music 90% of the time. They are heavily left leaning, spouted the Hillary will win by a landslide meme, and are overall bullshit. You get drops of info. though, just like with Info Wars. They're both retarded and motivated by Shekels, but preach truths, in a way.

The daily shoah.

Back in my teens and early 20's I used to love listening to NPR on the drive home back from the bar or a social gathering, since at that time of night they just played the BBC world report.

NPR sucks ass for news but Car Talk, Snap Judgment and Radiolab are OK, even though lots of the stories on are told my sniveling leftists or have a leftist bend. I can get passed that and enjoy the content. I would say I listen to one of those programs a couple times per year, usually when I am driving and I've gotten bored of the music in my car.

I would never listen to a specifically political program though.

Good one my goy

>still listening to NPR

kys asap senpai

Jews news

What's the comfiest news?

> NPR
> No agenda

Pick one

>Car Talk

I never understood this meme. I listened to it once and it was mostly unfunny and full of unfunny dad jokes. Which is 99% of NPR's programming that isn't news related. Fuck Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and A Prairie Home Companion. It's the whitest shit I've ever heard.

Just listen to podcasts.

>be me
>get into car
>its a dodge challenger
>6 speed manual cause i'm not a faggot
>think about turning on the radio
>put on master of puppets instead
>crank volume to maximum
>drive down the road

Kek

My dad and I used to have it on our cars radio by default. But during the Obama era, they clearly let their left bias to get more vocal. Stopped listening during when they muslim fuck wasted a bunch of fags in Florida. Nonstop discussions about gun control and praise on Obama's PR routine, and nothing about the attacker being a foreign goatfucker and him selling his property to his wife's brother a week prior for a dollar.

NPR was once a credible news source but they have gone full SJW

I listen to this shit because ;'Know your enemy" is important but God is it nauseating.

There is zero truth on NPR - it's only worth an occasional listen so you can gain an understanding of what false narrative is being promoted to the public.

BBC world report on the radio. I probably only say that though because of the combination of the accents and the slightly more detached narrative of the reporting. It's still biased just more subtle. That and the setting of driving home after a comfy night.

Wait Wait Don't tell me is unbearable with stupid hack leftists trying to one up each other with pompous saccharine sarcastic banter. Prairie Home Companion is for geriatrics and 60+ leftists with meme colored glasses frames.

I liked Car Talk because it was just a couple of jokers and tons of Dad humor. Being a young guy it almost felt like being a young kid again and listening to your uncles joke around with your dad about shit that you understood but didn't have the experience to relate to yet. There's something interesting about that.

I listen to (((NPR))) in the car if my blood pressure feels low.

>calling yourself "public" radio
>airing literally the same exact voices for decades

yeah. I used to listen. I know this a data mining thread so if you want to know what one of your former members thinks just ask. enjoying that new headquarters?

>there's zero truth on NPR

They have bits and pieces on finances... just to prove you wrong....

>it's only worth an occasional listen so you can gain an understanding of what false narrative is being promoted to the public.

I can agree with that though.

I listened to NPR about 5 times in my life.
The last time i heard it there was some stupid half comercial this couple were going over.
They were reciting the letters they wrote to their baby daughter for her to read when she grows up.
First the mother read her thing, then the father started reading his and starting choking up and blubbering like the most retarded feminine faggot you can imagine.

I was revolted and stepped out of my car into moving traffic

I only listen for a sneak peak at the hottest propaganda before it takes hold. I mean, to stay informed.

I can respect that opinion on Car Talk.

People who love NPR are pretty fucking insufferable and it stopped being interesting to me in high school.

Maybe it's just where I live. But the programming they have in New England is some of the most boring, pompous, pseduo-intellectual horeshit imaginable.

how do we kill npr? I listened to a half hour segment where a post menopausal white woman droned on to the black affirmative action host of 1A about how she her young children are actually depressed about the fact that they're white because she had convinced them that all the atrocities throughout history were done by white people. And the whole point of the segment was that this is a good thing, and the proper way to raise white kids.

>Listen to NPR because there's fuck all in west Texas
>Last time I tuned in a lady was asking how doing something could get Trump impeached
>Then it turned to some report about Syria and giving graphic details about dead children
Here and Now is the worst liberal shit, I swear.

Only when another man sucks my cock. So, never.

I hear ya. I am familiar with New England NPR and like I said, the political programs are unbearable. It's just some of the flavor programs that I listen to a few times a year.

I'm fairly certain NPR member stations have a wide range of choice in what they broadcast. In that they can run nationally syndicated programs that are produced in their home stations that are frequently in bigger cities. For example that faggy show This American Life is from Chicago I think but is played by most NPR stations across the country.

New England Public Radio (NEPR) has a station that is pretty much dedicated to music and plays classical most hours of the day. I like it a lot since I have discovered a ton of classical music I love because of that station.

>listening to modern music
you've got a ways to go, edgefag

>thinks master of puppets in modern music
you've got a ways to go, clinically retarded shitposter

My weeday radio listening consists of local conservative woman, Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, John Batchelor, and Coast To Coast AM.

COAST TO COAST AM

youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

>don't tread on me
>please take my money without asking so a tiny fraction of the population can enjoy classical music on the radio because they're too dumb to use the internet
>also most of this money goes to fund communist propaganda

Yeah I'm fairly certain every state in the region has their own public radio station that plays classical which is always a welcome reprieve when I'm traveling from state to state.

I just think WBUR (Boston University's NPR station) and MPBN (Maine's NPR station) are the fucking worst when it comes to their programming. They tend to play too much fucking Diane Rehm and that weird slam poetry thing they have.

I do really like when they cut out for BBC World News Service stuff or when they fuck off for the night and play classical music.

I watch to just laugh, completely unironically laugh at what they say. It is absolutely terrible. If you live near a city though there is literally no other stations that are informational and have news on FM at least. Its terrible. National Propoganda Radio.

I listed to it for a bit, but it just wasn't as entertaining as Fox

Fuck yes Coast to Coast AM.

well, i guess you just cant stand the truth, eh sweetie
*sips tea*

I'd tell you to lurk more, but this whole board has gone to shit and in comparison you aren't so bad.
now go find some dead meme from way back and claim you aren't too new to post

That happened to me like 5 years ago.

This is the only reason to listen. The lengths they have been going to since the election is really shocking. I mean just in your face Black Lives Matter shilling with absolutely no neutrality at all.

I listen to NPR as I drive to work every day. I do this so I know who to add to the kill list.

They are all whores of the jew

podcasts about history. It is the best.

I stopped listening to it during the election and haven't returned for the most part. The bias became rather flagrant. I do catch the occasional BBC news report in the morning, only if in a rush and didn't have time to turn on phone bluetooth. Honestly, don't know if myself or the media/NPR has become more polarized. The constant reiteration of the anti-Trump spotlight and a continuation of the racial shit grew tiresome. Nail on the coffin was another pledge week. Don't need the equivalent of a hobo wanting my money while spouting elements of an increasingly obvious narrative in my ear.

I do miss Car Talk though. And miss hearing the occasional Science Fridays though the host and his voice annoyed the shit out of me (preferred it more for the topics).

I don't need to hear what it was like to grow up as a Jewish Tranny in Manhattan 5 times a week.

>I do miss Car Talk though. And miss hearing the occasional Science Fridays though the host and his voice annoyed the shit out of me (preferred it more for the topics).

Yea, its very rare now that they talk about anything thats not political, they make everything political everything about identity politics. But once in a while they do have some good pieces just strictly informational and not political shilling, like the car talk and science fridays (though the latter has been worse lately)

>Political climate so bad you have to listen to the past
I'll take you up on that offer

Looks like I'll try and listen to some BBC news I made this thread to look for more sources. Thanks everyone.

BBC News is just as bad, literally not any better. Every 20 minutes is a story about the victimized muslim class in britain.

>It's the whitest shit I've ever heard.

Racist.

Who here has ever heard that creaky old bat Diane rehm. She could sound like my mom when I was six and still grate. But instead she sounds like a bag of butter knives falling on a chalkboard.

The associated press raw news feed is acceptable if you just need to kill half an hour on the train ride home. Their bias is more in what they leave out/don't report, but still aren't immune from shilling/framing issues in a leftist light. If you're driving and can't look at your phone I don't know what to tell ya.

Wow, what an elaborate way to call me new. Wallow in you bullshit faggot.

>Fuck all in west Texas

>K Triple L
>Mix 100
>99.5 The Bear
>The Eagle
>102.5
>104.9 The Beat

Um, try again Sweety ;)

To be fair they put hate speech in quotes. But thanks for heads up.
Thanks mate

Tell me about Reuters

She's dead and all her shows are repeats, same with Car-talk... Tom of cartalk is dead too.

Yeah, try driving to Lubbock from Waxahachie.
You get static, country music or mariachi bands.

>A Prairie Home Companion

THATS what it was, holy shit I was trying to remember what it was called

what's the value of (you)s to upvotes these days?

Oh and is c-span worth the dryness? Can it be relaxing?

At one point the Russ Martin show was pretty good, until Russ started having temper tantrums about Trump.
>Be me
>Sometimes listen to NPR for the stories
>Some are interesting, like a guy getting struck by lighting and his brain being all over the place
>Trump wins the election
>Shit ton of stories about "We need to help Black schools even though it's the kids not giving a shit and wanting to do nigger culture story!"
>Stops listening to NPR

This is true, they worked so hard to swing the narrative and now have to constantly back track and claim their the only place for real news.

Just like CNN they know they got fucked hard and trump voters listen to them to keep them honest.....next to impossible.

They had to change the tone after shoe in hilly lost her ass.

Fucking Lake Woebegone and shit.

My high school teachers used to jerk off to that shit. They treated it like it was the peak of comedy. Just another reason to fucking hate it.

Haven't listened to NPR in ages, it's lefty commie garbage

>listening to the most nauseatingly faux-centrist progressive corporatism ever generated by the kike media complex in human history
Literally
Kill
Your
Self

NPR has On the Media, but that show's gone south lately.
It has some art programs which are fine.
And the ted radio hour. Which is worth a laugh at times.

You gotta admit it gives a burst of dopamine to know someone noticed and responded to your shitpost

Here take this one

4(you)

I listen to youtube videos as I drive. i have a 45 minute commute in each direction, and I just turn the resolution down to 144. I've never gone over my data limit in more than 16 months of doing it.

I mainly wanted to know because the opening song was catchy

watching/listening to c-span was part of my red-pilling
You really get a sense of how pandering and fake 99% of those in congress are

NPR is as white as wearing a puffy vest over shirtsleeves rolled halfway up the forearm, and going to the farmer's market with a clean-shaven face and that strange kind of whitey grimace behind too-thick horn-rimmed glasses. their target audience is the gen X parents with 3-4 100% pure anglo-saxon children and the millenial virgin who wears "flashy" socks with off-the-rack suits

try to find a whiter pic than this. the only thing whiter is white trash, which is a devolved form of pic related. these kind of people don't hate blacks, but rather are viscerally afraid of them.

t. white who's not afraid of blacks

2012 was a rough year

You could just use a youtube -> mp3 converter to reaally cut it down

Fucking WASPs.

Anyone that starts a sentence with fucking: "I was listening to NPR this morning and..." should be avoided.

>t. Limiteddatafags

Thanks for the bump friend

Hello kike.

Honestly, every time i drive through northern new jersey and nyc I turn on npr. There is something about sitting in a traffic jam and listening to complete bullshit that inspires the rest of my day. It never fails. Sitting on 287 for 45 minutes wondering how the fuck these people get through their days is absolutely worth every minute.

>NPR
>unbiased

Are all the hosts required to sound like they sniff their own farts out a wine glass?

NPR used to play classical music. Today they were interviewing a nigger "artist" babbling incoherently, obviously stoned as fuck.

wasps run this fucking country, peasant. our names are so common they're invisible. the (((goldberg))) meme is something to distract the masseswith, like when stores leave high-impulse items for customers to steal while waiting for the register.

;)

ironically we really like jews and would never intentionally scapegoat them. everything works better when the masses are capable of making rational decisions and public assemblies don't stray too far from the seminar format.

I still listen to NPR periodically but I listen to Rush and related programs more often. There's something very, very comfy about just listening to people talking on the radio especially while you're driving.

Some NPR programs are worse offenders than others. The smarmiest, most up-its-own-ass and above all fake news program on the network is On the Media, exactly because it purports to "debunk" the news of the past week, and always with that libshit snark. A runner-up is the daily "the Takeaway" which is out of new york, but even that program is periodically listenable and not totally :^) -tier lying like On The Media is.

I used to work under an electrician who listened to npr every morning on the way to the jobsite, really activated my almonds, but he was cool guy otherwise

fash the nation my dudes

anyone else hear on all things today about the spics who dropped 4 anchors getting deported after we had to pay for their spiclet's expensive surgery?

In my local market, the classical station and the news station are two whole-different stations which operate under the same larger entity-network. I bet if you flipped the dial a bit you'd find a local "NPR classical" station which is different from the news station.

How could anyone listen to govt sponsored shit lib tranny gay pedo anti white male traditional puke channel ir listen or both? Switching back and forth from the dailey show.

What do you goys think about C-SPAN? Can you keep attention or is it too dry?

>Listen to Planet Money
>literally 2 jews talkinga bout money
>they conveniently gloss over facts or objectiveness every episode

Trouble is every podcast about money or finance seems to be hosted by jews. Not even kidding.

LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=QFI48yv_53w

Yeah I've gotten rather tired of it. I used to listen to it in my car on the way to and from school but didn't listen to it for over 3+ months during the summer and I come back and the level of full retard is astounding.

What's really rustled my jimmies is the shear amount of lies of omission and blatantly taking one side over the other with no thoughts that maybe they shouldn't.

it's unreal how much NPR has changed in the last 10 years. used to listen to it almost every day. now it's the most biased, trash news source one can find. fucking Salon might be better

Almost all the daytime weekend talk radio here is stupid money scheme crap.

And now the one station has that crap on from 9-midnight or 1:00 during the weekdays too.

C-SPAN is far less partisan and they actually get legislators and bureaucrats on to take calls from the public. When important shit is happening they just play it without shitty commentary.