How come Trump hasn't ordered a CIA operation to take Kim out yet? He's letting this little shit humiliate us

How come Trump hasn't ordered a CIA operation to take Kim out yet? He's letting this little shit humiliate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333#Proscription_on_assassination
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not the fucking taliban nigger you cant risk a possibility of nuclear war

When you leave a country with no leader and no government structure you end up with Asian isis...

They're already Asian. At least according to britbongs.

because the world need a bogey man, and isis are currently getting rekt so it's best korea's turn.

Uhhh he's not the only guy running the place.

I'm pretty sure the generals would just push the buttons in his absence.

How did the bay of pigs go?

The goal is to install a Bilderberg-appointed 'democratic' regime, complete with a Rothschild Central Bank. Another kike-run country.
This fatass Kim WILL bite the dust, bring Earth one step close to One World Govt.

Trump isn't in charge of anything

Because Trump doesn't make those calls - he's just a figurehead. He doesn't care about KJU because caring about KJU doesn't deregulate businesses he or hid friends have their hands in, so it's not profitable to care. He has to say things from time to time to keep up appearances, but he doesn't really care.

>thinks the CIA works for Trump

I wish we had the balls to pick north korea apart. Surely if we shut down their lines of communications quickly we could bomb all the key military positions and destroy as much as possible before anyone on their side realizes whats happening.

Would any mid tier nork officer risk the wrath of the supreme higher ups if their commands werent explicitly getting through? The Soviets had the same problem when Germany surprise attacked them. They wouldn't fight back until they got permission.

kim isn't a nuclear threat
if you don't think we have their entire country infested with computer viruses that can monitor and control their weapon systems, you're silly

they're a threat because of all the artillery they have aimed at south korea which can't be hacked, and also because of the massive humanitarian crisis that'd result from open conflict.
famine, millions of refugees, etc

Our intelligence penetration into NK is near nil. It'd turn out worse than the bay of pigs.

Kim Han Sol up at bat!

Screencap this.

Cheked

>>thinks the CIA works for Trump

Yeah, that's funny. When Trump talks about draining the Swamp? The CIA is the bureaucratic and military wing of the Swamp. He's at war with them, not their boss.

cos it did. kno u ok. digits say 4 u

JUCHE STATE MUST SURVIVE!

by the way, yes this also means it's possible we see a false flag nuclear strike

or an """accident"""

He already has faggot, it failed just like everything that kike does

T.armchair general

told me so. do it agayn. ok for my 2

If you think their weapons systems are just connected to wi-fi you truly dont understand how seriously a military takes their security. It is probably a rig with a hard switch, a few thick wires, and thick plastic lined with lead.

When is the last time the CIA covertly overthrew a dictator or funded rebels and DIDN'T fuck us over more?

Must. Gib. Fiat. Moni. And nonexistent nuclear weapons for everybody

>implying Kim isn't already a CIA operation

it doesn't matter who is leading the country. They will still be an evil regime that wishes to control the minds of all Koreans.

We haven't killed Kim because if we tried and failed ww3

You honestly think we can control their shit when it's most likely all linked up to old ass cold war era shit just like us? Besides thaad and patriot are overrated garbage that can only shoot down missiles in their terminal phases with a 50/50 chance of hitting it.

>Thinks nukes are on a network based system vulnerable to viruses...

FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

China tried to organize a coup to put his brother in power. His brother was against going the nuclear route, and wanted closer relations with China. They failed.
you can't just kill a guy and hope the country moves in a positive direction in his absence. A destabilized nuclear power is dangerous too.

Because the CIA don't normally take out other CIA assets until said asset can be secured and an alibi can be put upon the people via a big show. e.g. Osama Bin Laden

They all look the same, might get the wrong guy.

you don't have a clue how serious hacking is

it's less about the nukes themselves and more about the rockets. kim would have a better chance building a dirty nuke and smuggling it into seoul through tunnels.

of course ICBMs work on a network dumbass, they have to communicate with different programs. everything from launch procedures to navigation to detonation.

read about the stuxnet virus we infected basically the entire world with, just to get into iran's nuclear program and sabotage their uranium refineries

in current year, the fact that people are using rudimentary cold war era crap means it's MORE vulnerable to hacking. modern software is being consistently updated to cover vulnerabilities.

things are so out of our hands it's not even funny

Calm down!
The SeeAye Ayyyyyyy (lmao)
are busy taking out the US President.
When done they can see about Assad, Rocketman and Putin.

you're retarded

you're clueless

>Stuxnet reportedly compromised Iranian PLCs, collecting information on industrial systems and causing the fast-spinning centrifuges to tear themselves apart.[4] Stuxnet’s design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants), the majority of which reside in Europe, Japan and the US.[5] Stuxnet reportedly ruined almost one fifth of Iran's nuclear centrifuges.[6] Targeting industrial control systems, the worm infected over 200,000 computers and caused 1,000 machines to physically degrade.[7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

>muh stuxnet
you're like a 12 year old. they had to physically infiltrate iran's nuclear reactor buildings for that. they didn't do it through 'le online hax' you dumbass

>they had to physically infiltrate iran's nuclear reactor buildings for that
t. retard who hasn't read anything about it

literally the entire point was for the program to get there on its own by self-replicating and infecting other computers
that's what a worm does, retard

i wonder why north korea has always been so adamant about staying technologically disconnected from the rest of the world?

you think nuclear reactors are connected to the internet. you're that stupid. iran's nuclear facility was a closed system you faggot. the way they got through it was right after they implemented UN inspections and installed it through a removable drive

Are you really this stupid? How may North Korean looking CIA assasian squads are there?

This. America always needs to find a new target.

Iran has BEEN jewed. Operations done there are like operations done in Russia: irrelavent we are all on the same team. It is like Puma vs Adidas. North Korea is a lone wolf and they have maintained that for a reason, they know how to control what comes in and out a anyone must commend them because they are against the whole world basically. Anything we get on them is from China, they don't really trust russia.

>you think nuclear reactors are connected to the internet
>hurr viruses can only be transferred by downloading stuff off shady websites! xD
ask me how i can tell you're either underage or a technologically illiterate boomer

there is no such thing as a closed system. employees work there, employees go home to their families.
new employees come in. old employees go out.

of course we would have tried something during UN inspections
and of course Iran would've watched every single move we made
don't be a naive idiot

It's not just a boogeyman to sell movie tickets in the future. Once Korea is conquered (and China is secured, they play the game with us but can leave if they want) the zionist can start the next phase of NWO. Some americans believe we want to bring them liberty, but they may be one of the last things keeping us free. They may pull a professor snape and be the ones to fight for our human rights.

Now you are splitting hairs.

A closed system means the info in the system is kept at one general location and can be accessed remotely. Dont act like he was talking about one atom of copper with a charge.

nice damage control you idiot. you got btfo

>there is no such thing as a closed system
now you're just parroting shit that you have no idea about

*Can not be accessed remotely typo

>CIA
>ever doing anything good
>ever
>in it's entire history

no. they will probably fake another terror attack here and funnel in sandniggers for us to pay for though. that is more their speed.

Because Trump answers to the Company, not the other way around.

no damage to control, you're talking out of your ass and anybody who's used a computer for more than a year will know enough to be able to look this up on Google and understand why you're retarded.

stuxnet infected over half of the computers in the entire country of iran
a virus that's manually inserted into its target doesn't do this, retard.

I think it has something to do with soccer chants.

stop embarrassing yourself kid. it's already known that stuxnet was delivered via removable drive. the spread of the virus is attributed to a second attack because the code was slightly changed. kill yourself

No wonder you guys voted for trump. You have no idea of geopolitical landscapes and consequences.

and the entire point was that this meant it was safe from hacking.
that's wrong.

you are so fucking stupid it is headache inducing.

there is 100% a failsafe activation that has no computer to be hacked. Also, it is likely composed of wires that run deep underground where the actual switch is at.

There is nothing to be hacked. Go read some gay tom Clancy shit again my dude.

see post you probably already have though. man, you are really stupid. you should be ashamed of yourself desu.

>k-kill yourself!
>it's already k-known!

Don't worry that little shit will be put in this place soon enough.

>being so cowardly that you have to delude yourself this hard to avoid reality

what are you talking about that has a failsafe activation and "no computer to be hacked"?
there is no such thing as an ICBM without a computer.
if you know of one, sell it to the defense industry and become a billionaire

kek

nice redditpost

The korean war never ended, it just hibernated from boring rocket tests.

What if their ICBM is their first step to launching a spy satellite?

That better be some top notch meth trump is trading for this ongoing war.

>north korea
>known for having the dopest google users and tightest ACER hardwarez

kill yourself my man. the argument is too stupid to even be acknowledged.

good comeback, upvoted

> It is initially spread using infected removable drives such as USB flash drives,[19][43] which contain Windows shortcut files to initiate executable code.[50] The worm then uses other exploits and techniques such as peer-to-peer RPC to infect and update other computers inside private networks that are not directly connected to the Internet.[51][52][53] The number of zero-day exploits used is unusual, as they are highly valued and malware creators do not typically make use of (and thus simultaneously make visible) four different zero-day exploits in the same worm.[21] Amongst these exploits were remote code execution on a computer with Printer Sharing enabled,[54] and the LNK/PIF vulnerability,[55] in which file execution is accomplished when an icon is viewed in Windows Explorer; negating the need for user interaction.[56] Stuxnet is unusually large at half a megabyte in size,[51] and written in several different programming languages (including C and C++) which is also irregular for malware.[13][18][48] The Windows component of the malware is promiscuous in that it spreads relatively quickly and indiscriminately.[43]

is this what you mean by it being "delivered by removable drive"?

This it's a little above the CIA paygrade user.

>iran working on nuclear reactors
>allows UN inspections
>suddenly virus
do the math, retard

you are too stupid to understand it

this threat is one of the main reasons north korea isolates itself technologically. much more than keeping western propaganda away from their people.

but sadly it's not isolated completely.

>i couldn't understand more than a third or so of those words so i'm gonna go back to my james bond theory

So far it looks like best korea is playing by the rules.

Doesn't take much to break those rules either if Kim's finger slips on that nucyular war button.

north Korean technological expert on a hindu mantra chanting forum?

kill yourself dude.

so basically you know next to nothing about the subject you bring up and then lash out at others for correcting you. you truly belong on reddit

>t. person who just got done trying to lecture me about north korean technology

that's a lot of cognitive dissonance there, are you suffering from liberalism?

This it's possibly, after all they are east asians the highest iq race on the planet, they managed to recreate a nuclear bomb and who knows what else, I heard they made smartphones for everybody.

>Hurr durr a group of asians can launch rovers to a planet millions of miles away but another group of asians cant hit the 3rd largest country in the world.

If mongols can shoot an arrow they can shoot a nuke.

you shouldn't project so hard.

i don't really know what you guys think you're achieving by deluding yourselves so much about this situation.
if you pretend (((they're))) not in control, what does that do for you? will it mean they sit back and let us fix any of the problems?

By and by I believe war initiation sequences have been so obfuscated you literally have to shake hands live broadcasted on an international news network before a war even starts and even then all adversaries, allies included would have sharp shooters to take each leader out before that happened.

I didn't lecture you. I simply stated that their shit is so primitive that the go switch and technology is likely hardwired down into an underground bunker. This makes in impossible to "hack" unless you can get a guy down there.

this shit has been explained to you over and over and i'm drunk and developing a headache due to dealing with your stupid ass.

it's like you think script kiddies are gonna put magic worms in their shit... it's next level stupid. I'm done.

No poster should be subjected to your kind of stupidity.

the group of asians that launched rovers to a planet millions of miles away used computers, retard.

an unguided ICBM wouldn't make it out of the atmosphere, let alone return intact over any specific target and actually detonate its payload.

kim should be working more towards tactical nukes that can be fired as artillery

you don't know anything about stuxnet. you literally thought it infected iran's nuclear reactor via the internet. you literally think north korea's computers are all infected by stuxnet as well through that faulty logic. you don't even realize that stuxnet is well-known now and virtually obsolete

>Virus that specifically has driver certificates of a known software and hardware vender attack to stop nuclear research is comparable to infecting a icbm

You are stupid.

>i wasn't trying to tell you about their technology, i was just telling you about their technology
i know.

>unless you can get a guy down there
and that's the point of a worm like stuxnet. for you to not have to infiltrate with a spy, for it to be delivered by people who don't have a clue they were carrying anything.
why are you retarded?

So you think computers just gave them the directions magically. Those computer have data compiled by people who just did the math. They didnt feel like doing it over so they store it on computers. All they need to know is the weight, regulate the propulsion which isnt much harder than keeping a steady fuel economy on a car, and get the angles right, and then the hard part: hitting the 3rd largest country in the world.

We should be more worried about their EMP weapon's systems.

>you literally thought it infected iran's nuclear reactor via the internet
that's what you thought and are now projecting onto me because you're an idiot.
>you literally think north korea's computers are all infected by stuxnet as well
maybe instead of making things up like a kike you could just read my posts? stuxnet was an example, retard. to prove the concept, but you were too dumb to understand the concept, and here we are.

we're not all retarded.

we used to be kangz before we gained the attention of the media and redditors zerg rushed over here in attempt to be kewl script kiddie experts.

see post >do you suffer from liberalism

he thinks he is fitting in. I haven't seen a post this gay and irrelevant in years.

he is really too stupid to be argued with at this point. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show from this point on and wait for him to drop the "based black man meme" at any moment.

>All they need to know is the weight, regulate the propulsion which isnt much harder than keeping a steady fuel economy on a car, and get the angles right

>what is aerodynamic stability?

the computers don't just compile the data, it executes the operations locally. because when you're on a planet millions of miles away, sending data back and forth takes time. the same for an ICBM in mid-flight, which would have to execute operations basically instantaneously to stay on path.

i'm not gonna pretend to be a rocket scientist but jesus christ man
watch a rocket launch stream, they usually give you a basic rundown

>He's letting this little shit humiliate us.

Good goy.

>that's what you thought and are now projecting onto me because you're an idiot.

read your post, fag
>stuxnet infected over half of the computers in the entire country of iran
>a virus that's manually inserted into its target doesn't do this, retard.
stuxnet was manually injected into iranian hardware

>maybe instead of making things up like a kike you could just read my posts? stuxnet was an example
your posts are stupid. if america had the capability to easily infect every nuclear facility in the world the way you imagine then they would've done so

You said it infected Iran's reactor through the internet you retard

feel free to quote it, faggot

Maybe implant an explosive device in Dennis Rodman?

He's serving his function

Its not a bottle rocket or a paper plane.It has enough weight to stay on path. The path rockets must take must be a bit more exact because any mistakes are magnified x1000000 but once they leave orbit there are less factors,less room for error,but less factors. Norks are hitting the side of a barn by comparison.

You said we "basically infected the entire world" with the stuxnet virus, implying we used the Internet to get there as the Internet would be the only way to get it to "infect the entire world" once again, you fucking retard

CIA is incompetent m8. They are not what they used to be.

>$5B to train 5 guys in Iraq, not even kidding
>Couldn’t even take out Assad
>Leaks left and right
>Unironically believed the Russia story

The CIA is a shell of its former self and needs to either be shut down because it’s outdated and a massive failure and a luggage on America, or be replaced by DHS+NSA domestically (which it already has been) and some new agency internationally.

CIA is a fucking joke.

without gps technology nk's nukes are about as good as nothing

>stuxnet was manually injected into iranian hardware
and over half of the computers in the entire country of iran.. hence, it wasn't "manually" injected into its target. it was accidentally injected by someone who didn't have a clue what they were doing.
if that still counts as manual to you then your argument is retarded because getting a virus from the internet is exactly the same. you're "manually" clicking the link.

> if america had the capability to easily infect every nuclear facility in the world the way you imagine then they would've done so
who says they haven't? why would you think that information would be available to you if it were true?

and i never said shit about "easily" infecting anything. stuxnet was a fuckin insanely complex program, and it's from over a decade ago. cyberwar initiatives have only grown since then.

now stop being a chickenshit and start usin your brain.

because thats fucking illegal dumbshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333#Proscription_on_assassination