What are your thoughts on Funimation?

what are your thoughts on Funimation?

They've been garbage as long as I can remember. Their dubs are terrible and their DVDs have awful compression issues. Paying hundreds of dollars to import anime is worth not having to deal with FUNi

I'd be fine with them if they didn't hardsub. And their filters are pretty offputting.

They manage to fuck up in every way possible. It pisses me off whenever they're subbing a show I want to watch.

It's a good thing you bumped the thread. We never would've known your shitty feelings about a shitty company otherwise.

They have talented voice-actors and a few good translators.

Everything else is shit.

Terrible
I can stand their translations, but the way they brighten their films looks disgusting. Dubs are terrible as per the standard fair.

>Talented voice actors
Fucking where? All their dubs are cringy as fuck and everyone ends up soundin like their 30.
>a few good translators
Fucking where? Who's the good one? The one who covers half the screen with text?

Overblown colors, hardsub garbage, dubbed shit, shit compression.

>YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THOSE GAMERGATE CREEPSHOWS ARE YOU

Space Dandy is the only one that comes to mind. That show had good voice-actors and a good translation team.

I don't watch many dubs. So I got nothing else.

>Space Dandy fag thinking dubs are anything but bad
As expected

I'll never forgive them for what they did to Seto no Hanayome.
All the other thousands of atrocities they've committed are just icing on the cake.

They tried to prevent DLC panties from being in a Senran Kagura game

FUCKING PANTIES

I remember hearing some shit like this in one of the dub. TELL ME.

Prison School dub.

Their video player is simply awful.

Streaming player is terrible

Their dubs are of very good quality however.

Unfortunately its always the same voice actors over and over again.

>Their dubs are of very good quality however.

Even worse than Crunchyroll.

They're like the Microsoft of anime licensers. They got a pile of money from getting lucky early on (Dragonball Z) and they've used it to buy their way to success, their competition has always managed to fuck up and go out of business and they just keep on sucking.

Also they worked with Rick Santorum to help him set up distribution for his crappy family friendly movies (that bombed).

I'm so sorry for you. To be given such a disease must be awful. One such ailment that renders your ears to only be capable of interpreting high-pitched squeals as pleasurable.

What was this disease called again?

Oh yeah.

"""A U T I S M""""

I liked the Black Lagoon, Panty and Stocking, One Piece, and Michiko & Hatchen dubs

FMA and Dandy are good. Only dubs of theirs that I enjoy and can remember off the top of my head