Post the most useless, annoying, punchable anime MCs

Post the most useless, annoying, punchable anime MCs.

This faggot ruined the entire series, why is Japan so obsessed with pathetic, dullard MCs?

Self-insert for teens and manchildren.

A mixture of self inserts and lazy authors.

if the MC is thick as shit that allows the author to drag out a storyline and requires less talent than two characters that are equally intelligent and able to outmaneuver each other.

Takes even more skill to do this without the battle of wits being more about power levels, brute force, or ass pulls.

I want to see more MCs like the lad from Konosuba.

Someone who actually has a fucking personality, doesn't constantly have a stick up his arse and is someone you would actually like to spend time with.

Most harem MCs are bad, but Mahiro is one of the few that genuinely made me angry.

Dude was a straight up jerk most of the time, and his tsukkomis always ruined the humor rather than enhance it. I pretty much had to mentally block him out to enjoy the show.

faggot from to love ru.

>Dude was a straight up jerk most of the time, and his tsukkomis always ruined the humor rather than enhance it. I pretty much had to mentally block him out to enjoy the show.

This so much.

He's such a boring, joyless cunt.

You literally can't post a more annoying and useless one. She's the equivalent of Shinji mixed with Madoka when it comes to crying.

Sounds pretty bad.

Actual conversation between my gf and myself after I showed her Netoge:
>Her: Goddamn, the male lead is the most useless and pathetic piece of shit I've ever seen. Did they do that on purpose?
>Me: Yeah. The MC in most anime series like the male lead to be simpering and vapid to make him easier for the target audience to project onto.
>Her: I would seriously rather die than self-identify with THAT.

subs are better than dubs and you should comit suicide because your a fag who sucks your dads nipples and you can play with his ass hole while you suck his tiny cock because all of you can die in a hole sucking on your fingurs while I fuck you wifus and show them my 4 chan acount subs are better than dubs us fags

But your imaginary gf is not the target audience of shitty self-insert fantasies for teens.

Kazuma was the best part of the show desu

The hell is this?

>teens
Most Sup Forums are twenty-somethings. Similar demographic in Japan.

I think there's another point to be taken here that the spineless MC is beta not for being an stereotype alpha but lacking any conviction what so ever.

Just tell her you like her anyway and have fun with her without having to fix them.

>a terrible Frenchman

I like fork san though.

>and requires less talent than two characters that are equally intelligent and able to outmaneuver each other.
That's why I love this manga. It's about the two constantly trying to outsmart each other with mindgames. It's not about whether they love each other or not, they just refuse to be the first one to say something so they try to make the other one take the initiative.

I like the unlikely hero archatype, but there suppose to go through a catharsis and become the hero they need to be. not stay a useless cunt the entire show.

You didn't get a show you fucking faggot.

what show?

Sorry, I was meaning more logical power plays as opposed to most "Aha, but little did you know I was hiding hidden ability x". This comes off as emotionally immature part of what I hate about romance anime in highschool, probably because of the high chances of characters being petulat as fuck.

>Series with literally dozens of characters that would fit perfectly as a protagonist, either because of how they tie into the events of the plot or they would have an interesting point of view

>Instead we get this fedora tipping little fujobait that doesn't do anything for 95% of the series besides obnoxious as hell height complex jokes, meh fight scenes and receive exposition from other, more interesting characters

What happened to anime where the self insert character was really awesome and had the sort of life you couldn't possibly have IRL?

Have otaku degenerated so much over the years that "talks to girls" is an impossible dream that requires self inserting?

>>>/reddit/

Yes.

We're now in an environment where Onizuka, Harima, and even Makoto would be impossible as it would be too threatening.

Unless you want to take to the other retarded degree of wish fulfillment.

School Rumble and School Days are shit so there's no great loss. Onizuka is not a self-insert type character since it doesn't focus on romance.

It can be still self-insert fantasy since the focus on romance is not a requirement for a story to be one.

It's more prominent in romance, since male viewers generally have no interest in non-self-insert type romance. That's generally more popular among a female audience who are generally more voyeuristic.

Are you saying you wouldn't wish to be Onizuka?

While you may not feel like I do about those two other anime the point is the MC's would certainly be found threatening compared to lot of others.

In fairness the girls really were cosmic horrors and he gets violated in every hole

>Are you saying you wouldn't wish to be Onizuka?
No, I'm perfectly fine with being who I am.

>MC's would certainly be found threatening compared to lot of others
Because they're romance centric. The audience generally has no interesting seeing people who are 'manlier', 'more successful', 'more assertive', etc. than they are in a romantic context - if they wanted to see that sort of thing they could simply leave the house. I firmly believe that there's a cathartic component to seeing someone who resembles you in one way or another being romantically successful, since it carries the implication that the female characters who are the romantic interest could be attracted to you if you were in the MCs place. If the MC is superior to you, then this is not a given.

>the most useless, annoying, punchable anime MCs.

Fuck you.

What you said ties in nicely to That if someone is so much as capable of being able to talk to girls then they're too much. I do apologize the ones I chose to emphasis that were a bit of an exaggeration.

A better example would be Kyon, but that's probably not romance centered enough.

We still get harem mc that aren't afraid of girls
It's just that their shows aren't very popular

>I firmly believe that there's a cathartic component to seeing someone who resembles you in one way or another being romantically successful, since it carries the implication that the female characters who are the romantic interest could be attracted to you if you were in the MCs place. If the MC is superior to you, then this is not a given.
I self-insert as the girl though and I'd rather have a confident, strong man than a meek beta shitlord.

>What you said ties in nicely to
It is, but this isn't news. It's merely the consequence of having an ageing audience. The main characters in chuuni anime (i.e. your average battle harem) are usually much 'manlier' in their traits. They're geniuses, they're good at fighting, handsome, etc. - an older audience however has come to terms with being losers, they can't see themselves changing any more, so it's more satisfying for them to see someone who resembles them succeed rather than seeing someone succeed whom they'll never become.

>A better example would be Kyon, but that's probably not romance centered enough.
Kyon is bland as fuck. And his lack of enthusiasm and snarkiness makes him a perfect self-insert character. He even contrasts with Koizumi who - if this were a shoujo anime would likely be the main male love interest - and makes him seem much more 'average' than if he were a singular male character.

And for that purpose you have plenty of shoujo anime out there that cater to your degeneracy.

deal with it

The only actually interesting characters are Beatrice and Roswall

This fucking faggot, how nips like to suck his dick is beyond me.
And not, he doesn´t improve in the later novels.

It was build up to the kiss, watch the final OVA

Kimagure orange roads MC was one of the forefathers of the useless MC. Fuck he pisses me off so much.

I'm pretty sure the actual archetype is that betashit from Love Hina!

But Mahiro was right, they were all disgusting frenchmen.

Literally brought the show from great to terrible.

>useless
Bitch even if you haven't read the manga he still has been the most useful character in the anime. He forced All Might to act, saved Uraraka, planned everything in the test to assure victory and in the upcoming episodes Deku is going to do a lot of shit.

>annoying, punchable
I can accept that.

What's it called?

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai

He's the reason I kept watching.

That one homo from Boku ha Tomodachi, pretending he never noticed when the girls were waving their romance flags like they were on fire.
He's fine but by fuck everything else about the anime was awful.

i hate that piece of shit.

wasn't the point of that show that he thought anyone who got involved with him would get fucked over in some way so he tried to keep everyone at a friendly distance? or am i misremembering?

this

I'm intrigued, in what way would they get fucked over?

I was going to watch it years ago but never bothered.

>school rumble
>shit

Fite me

What pissed me off the most was the
>OMG HE/SHE/IT CAN DO ALCHEMY WITHOUT THE CIRCLE???!?!? OMGWTFBBQ? how he do dat!
When they literally seen it 20 times before without a fucking circle. Made me drop the whole fucking show. Now people are bugging me about how I _NEED_ to watch Brotherhood.

Watch the show, basically if he were to start dating one of the girls, it would become awkward with everyone else in the club and they would fall apart.

He didn't want that so he kind of kept his distance.

Other then that, it isn't a bad show

Takumi's great though.

i can understand what you're trying to say but I think he's actually not unlikable somehow, even the bakugan dude because he's actually seen as childish by everyone else.

the MC of Nanatsu no Taizai reminds me of a tamer version of Onizuka a bit. His heart is in the right place but he sure like to look at panties and accidentally fall into girls cleavage a lot.
Although admittedly Onizuka was always 40/60 on getting his H on vs Helping a friend or a student in need. This guy is a bit tamer.

That faggot should just die and stay dead

It's always like that isn't it? The harem MC notices everything, but wants to maintain the "precious" status quo, shit's fucking annoying.
These motherfuckers need to grow some balls and fuck some of the girls to teach the whole harem a valuable life lesson.
Damn, killing Makoto was a mistake.

Sorry, I'm pretty allergic to harems I find myself screaming at it and then getting annoyed with myself because I knew what I was getting into.

Christ alive, I can tell from the designs, character and the content that this isn't something I want to waste time.

Meh. I liked it. It's basically your run of the mill shonen show with lots of superpowered people. Had some decent moments and some laughs, a good time waster but certainly wasn't doing any interesting or new.

This motherfucker right here. How he wasn't fucking both of them by page 2 of chapter one still boggles my mind.

You should try posting outside DxD thread, he is rated mid-low at best.

didn't even fuck sensei's imouto

ghost banri

While it would've been understandable at being weary of fucking them because he's known them as his sister's since he was a kid, at least in the first few chapters, but now, after nearly 100 chapters, there is no excuse for having not fucked anyone yet.

>one literally goes: "Can I kiss your cock?"
>HE NEVER TAKES HER UP ON THAT.
They literally have full out makeout sessions with tongue sucking and whatnot but he still doesn't go to town. God damn.

Yep, and he should also learn to HOLD HIS FUCKING LIQOUR!!!!

>drowning in imouto pussy while at the same time being lost in an imouto pussy drought
>even his dad is telling him to just go for it since the sisters are NBR
>hell, his parents are even okay with him bringing his teacher home and fiddling with her too

This guy really is something else.
I guess the girl that keeps pissing on him really is a perfect match for the indecisive git.

he is an annoying character in a shit anime. The reason he is liked to a degree on this board is obvious. He is literally Sup Forums

You're the one who's obsessed, OP. Japan does not give a shit. No one's jerking off these MCs for being awesome, they're mostly ignored. The issue is just idiots who like bitching about cliches and can't wrap their heads around the fact that being the MC doesn't mean a character is the main draw. I mean, holy shit, we have a dozen threads a day about how much someone hates an MC for being generic. How fucking long and often can you possibly complain about the same thing without getting over it? It's ridiculous.

>literally everyone at school thinks he's fucking them
>they both want his cock and don't seem to care if he gives it to both of them
>his mom and dad tell him to give them the cock
>his teacher lands naked on him
>his teachers sister basically takes his hand and tucks it neatly between her legs
>He gives NONE of them the cock.
god fucking damnit you thick moron. At least wear their panties as a hat.

Hell, he even cracks one off to them at one point, THERE IS LITERALLY NO EXCUSE!!!

Yeah. after the teacher lands naked on him and basically dryhumps his erection they both think "I'm gonna use that tonight" NIGGAS YOU COULD HAVE THAT _TOGETHER_ NO NEED TO USE ANYTHING.

What an absolute cucked faggot. This coming from a guy who enjoyed the shit out of tsuritama and osomatsu

>than a meek beta shitlord.
I think you self insert as a girl because you lack a penis, there, friendo

If you really care, Demolition_D reviewed it not to long ago

It was all your fault for making it into a harem series when the author didn't even notice.

To be fair, Nyaruko is a completely annoying bitch too.

The series is full of bitches.

>Telling an Outer God you don't like them
Man, the balls on this kid

Gotta admire him for just speaking his mind outright even if he is a faggot.

When being chuuni is an improvement, you know things are pretty bad.

Honestly she might be an aberration of nature but couldn't he lighten up more?

Fucking Ayato.

I can almost forgive Ichika for his denseness because none of his girls save Tatenashi are direct with him, but with Ayato he has the capability of recognizing what was going on... and then chickens the fuck out.

>She crawls on his bed one night and cries about him not liking her
>The faggot can't even tell her that he likes her as a friend and just goes "i don't dislike you"
Yeah, no
Mahiro is a fucking cunt

I fucking hate Tada Banri
Ghost Banri a best, he did literally nothing wrong