Thread touma

thread touma

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/737681591376351232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to sex this man.

Touma is my hero. Not even being ironic here.

aka generic land shounen mc number 3453

Touma a shit

>picked up the LN

Shit went from 0-60 real quick. As soon as Touma and some dumb powered suits left the city on vacation cute girls start dropping like flies in the most brutal ways. And then this level 0 guy who already seems 10 times better than Touma trashed that slut from Railgun S where Misaka barely managed to win.

He looked so fucking dashing in this scene, I turned gay for a moment

Biribiri vision is awesome

Pic related is objectively better.

What is the meaning of this.

OT14-22 is great

Congrats, you reached the peak of OT. Enjoy WW3.

he is one punch man

why he can't have a rest?

>The police will never help you
>Implying

Rest feature got disabled after the Fairy

Maybe if he would make use of all the people allied with him he wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Go to sleep, Kamisato.

He just realized that Aogami can answer the roll call for him

Touma's property arm band identifier.

why

Someone should really update this. But Raildex is dead until S3 so I guess there's no point

>no point to OC between seasons

This kills the fanbase.

>Fuyukawa's computer got fucked by it automatically updating to Windows 10
RIP this month's Railgun chapter

Are you living your life correctly?

This is funnier than it should be.

But he must have many computers to work

Touma a shit

Touma a fucking shit. Good thing other characters and seeing him suffer make this series worth it.

It shouldn't even be a monthly manga in the first place.

Are you implying you want it weekly or not at all

Fuck you haters.

Touma did nothing wrong. NOTHING

He hasn't broken any illusions with his fist since OT8

There is only one person that did nothing wrong in this series.

Indeed, pic related

>want to read the LN
>only thing I'm really interested in is Imagine Breaker and the mystery behind it
I can continue lurking to get my fix for that. How long is the average gap between LN releases?

4-5 months.

>only thing I'm really interested in is Imagine Breaker and the mystery behind it

Good luck with that, the one guy that was going to tell him about it got Frenda'd right after where the anime ended. There are a lot more interesting things going on beyond that point though.

source?

Wrong, Fiamma did nufing worng, he only wanted to save the world.

Yeah I've heard a lot about other events and happenings but IB is about the only thing I keep up with and remember (most) details about.

Fully aware that I'll be waiting a long fucking time for any reveal. ;_;

I'm reading through the series for my first time myself right now. I'm on OT14 right now. Been a while since I've read a LN though so I'm moving through it really slowly.

I'm just waiting for this unbelievably gullible fuck to finally snap and let slip the dragons of war.

How likely is it that if/when season 3 finally airs, everyone drops it before it gets to volume 15

People will definitely think it's the same old shit for the first couple episodes while Touma is dealing with Terra, but they'll quickly come back when people start spamming the catalogue every week with the events that go down in the battle royale.

Frenda's week in particular would be a disaster.

Not if the first episode ends up with Tsuchimikado shooting the granny

What is the deal with the dragons exactly?

So dragons are inside the arm and nobody really knows what they are but then there is theorized to be something inside/behind the dragons too, right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

0/10 too unbelieveable

I really would like a third season.
I've waited long enough haven't I?

He's a fucking shit. Stay mad

>read LN
>laugh as Accel and Shiage become irrelevant touma fanboys
Feels good man.

Got a good laugh out of me. But that will be Mie-chan's catchphrase, "Lucky Mie". After she replaces Hamazura of course.

That's basically right. We've seen it as dragons twice in academy city and as something else twice outside of academy city, causing speculation that it was AIM giving IT that form. But seeing how in NT 14 Kamisato did not seem to go "holy fuck dragons," when he got blasted, that whole "dragons in the city, formless thing out the city" got entirely thrown out the damn window.

>touma fanboys
>says this while Touma got his ass beat by Shiage just three volumes ago

Can you explain AIM to me? Also by IT did you mean IB?

I'm starting to think that they're deliberately waiting until the series is on the brink of extinction to make it.

I don't really remember what AIM stands for off the top of my head, but it is the field of sorts that all espers emit subconsciously. IT is an abbreviation for the invisible thing that we first saw confirmed to exist within IB when it scared the shit out of Fiamma at the end off WW3.

Touma fans get pretty salty when people who don't like him express their opinions.

And lol, Hamazura beat his ass and he'd have been nearly murdered if Accelerator hadn't helped him

IT is invisible thing, separate from the dragons. Basically Touma has a zoo in his arm. AIM is an invisible energy being given off by all espers, and it's not prevalent outside the city so that's how that theory came to be.

A season 3 will only bring more despair user.

Can you imagine the amount of shitposting a new season along with new people will introduce to the threads?

So what are the chances we'll get Blood sign instead since Zashiki isn't going to happen ;_;?

That's fine.
Bring back accelspammer for all I care, just give me season 3.

Ah okay that clears things up. Thanks anons.

I wouldn't frequent s3 threads except if a novel was coming out. Then I'd get my novel info and leave.

>accelspammer

Relic of the past. We'd be dealing with Sup Forums as soon as the second cour starts.

Most of Sup Forums already browses Sup Forums. Just give me season 3.

fuck, briefly I thought it was a joke but then I login to Twitter and I found this

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/737681591376351232

they're making fun of us again

Misaka barely managed to win because it was a 1v4 and she was running on fumes, on top of holding back so she didn't kill them.

_、、ィ,._
.   _ゞ´   ヾ,
   ,Z ,w'レviゞ
    'ヘ(l ゚ -゚ノ゙
   ⊂[ ^Y^,}⊃
    〈_人,}
     |__|_|

>1v4

Don't count Saiai, she wasn't there and they're pettanko buddies.

I didnt do nothin

>Failed to save Frenda
>Still hasn't gotten laid despite being the only character in the series with a girlfriend

But Frenda's death was Touma's fault for not being there

Shiageluck was already in full swing as seen in the GITD chase, so he has no excuses.

Fixed eyes

Any designs for characters that haven't been animated yet? I once saw Umidori and Saiai's regular outfit which were painful reminders.

I mean, Touma usually gets his shit handed to him when he's fighting people who don't have an ESP/Magic crutch.

Also AIM is poisonous to Magicians, this is why Tsuchimikado gets fucked up every time he uses Magic. Apparently Level 5's give off enough of it to make magicians nauseated.

Also AIM is needed for that Pseudo-Angel thing that Crowley is buddies with to form so, there is that too.

>Hamazura barely won even though he was in a fucking mech while Touma had nothing.

They're still fanboys though. Cue 3 pages later after the fight and then him and Touma are all best buddies again. Recent volume also confirms Accelerator still fanboys Touma.

Hamazura and Accelerator got shafted so hard in NT.

Maybe in screentime but,
>Has a job where he tests out a pimped-out supercycle
>Has a hot, mostly sane girlfriend and her two hot friends
>Now has a super AI keeping him safe as well
I think Hamazura has it pretty made.

Will we see him again? He's literally one of the best characters from the series.

Not for a long time I think, and this arc is in desperate need of characters with some personality. Gunha, Rensa 29, Thor, etc. Item appeared recently but they would be nice too.

This is the shittiest series ever. An endlessly growing harem. No plot progression. "Girl of the book" every book. And biribiri is still the only one who is memorable.

Index is a completely useless moeblob who is almost entirely forgotten.

The setting is complete shit. Contrived as fuck.

I thought that this would only be popular with the SAO and Mahouka crowd, but for some reason, a/ seems to like it.

I understand a/ having poor taste. Soranowoto is a huge example. But Index is garbage junk that is worse than Bleach, One Piece, SnK, Naruto, or anything else mainstream. Those stories at least have progression.

Index is the fucking Scooby Doo of anime. To see people on a/ burying their face in the shit trough is disgusting. Go to animesuki or some shit.

Eh, the automatic Win 10 upgrade doesn't actually wipe the C drive, right? It probably just fucked some programs up.

I chuckled, let me highlight my favorite part.

>And biribiri is still the only one who is memorable

You know what's funny? I actually feel the same way about it but I'm still on the edge of my seat every time a new novel comes out. I have no idea why but I just love Raildex.
Someone explain this to me. Kamachi just somehow seems to make boring cliche things super interesting.

If Index is Scooby Doo, who are we going to get for the cameo episodes? I remember liking the globetrotter episode even if I had no idea who they were.

Kamachi has fun when he writes and you can usually feel it, though I wonder if he's restricted when writing Index. I see a lot of things I expected to happen in Index pop up in his other novels instead.

Great world-building and a level of unpredictability that keeps you going. The characters have become more hit and miss in NT but it's hype as fuck when they get going (along some meme characters that will never die in our hearts like Frenda and HP).

He's definitely more restricted. If he had the same freedom he has in Heavy Object or Intellectual Village then Hamazura would be a cyborg and Mikoto a villain at this point.

>and Mikoto a villain at this point.
We're slowly getting there.

I wonder what he did to convince his editors to let him start a volume with a shounen-tier tournament only to have a fake-out, with a loli trying to gas the fucking city and a crazy bitch turning into the loch ness monster and fighting a masked man armed with a light saber.

Maybe that's why he had to do that stupid ring thing with Mikoto in NT3. It felt really out of place and a bit out of character given the situation.

>I don't really remember what AIM stands for off the top of my head
An Involuntary Movement

Literally everyone in the team they assembled for NT3 besides Touma and Birdway were out of place for starters.

Yes. But why is Touma bothered?

I really wanted a novel where everyone teamed up after NT2 but NT3 was just such a disappointment.