Boku no Hero Academia

One For The Sake of All
Deku is seen crying as he sees All Might's last stand, Bakugou wants to rush back, but Kirishima holds him back.
AFO explains how Tomura exists for the sake of a 'real' world. One that is neither evil nor just.
Allmight's vision gets blurry as AFO runs to the passed out Mount Lady. Allmight wants to land the decisive blow, but AFO's hand enters(?) Mount Lady's chest. He explains that he has her 'most precious thing' right in his hand.
Allmight hesitates and calls for Gran Torino, but the screams remain unheard. AFO lets Mount Lady fall to the ground and faces Allmight while moving his right arm around. Allmight gets ready to attack him.
He remembers how he was bullied in school, because of his size, how he meet his mentor and Gran Torino, how he feel in love for the first time, how he became a named hero, how he had to leave his woman after 'the incident' and how he meet Deku after realising that he had not much time left.
AFO's meanwhile mumbles Tomura's name. Both of them run to another.
Allmight For the order, for these people, for this world - I shall defeat you, because I came. For my Hero (Deku)! I promise you, you'll save everyone!
AFO: Don't get so emotional, you fool! (Tomura)
Allmight screams Nevada Punch as AFO's right hand turn into that of a giant. He uses his other quirks to improve it. A huge explosion destroys the ground they stood, but seems to be concentrated on one point. After the smoke clears a team of reporter is commenting the situation live.
AFO is seen passed out with his broken arm. The right side of his body was blown apart. The reporters praise Allmight and all around the city the people are screaming in happiness. All of UA's kids are showing screaming that Allmight won in tears.
Suddenly the field of Vision is changed to the ground before AFO. Screams are heard from the live broadcast as Allmight is seen lying on the ground, with only his upper body partly remaining.
Are you ready to feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rcmeMxxGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=fzZNWqUJuA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the new chapter being released early or something? What's the point of all these threads?

F

Spoilers out for a hype chapter. Everyone waiting for actual shot besides just the 1 screen grab we have now.

Major spoiler dropped early, possible main cast death. It's liable to be a big chapter for people who like the series.

To mourn

>What's the point of all these threads?
Fuck off.

Reminder to ignore tripfags.

I will post this everyday until you like
>hello darkness my old friend.

Hype ya idiot. If a spoiler is posted(aka the image in OP), you're going to expect more to trickle.

As well as all might dying horribly.

All Might can't die

I already like it

>spoiler text and image
>HURR DURR IS THERE NEW CONTENT BEING RELEASED?
You're not the Sup Forums police just because you have a trip.

?
There's always spoiler threads on Wednesday night for most WSJ series.

>dead
>quirkless
>vegetable
I hope it isn't so.

Will Endeavor cry himself to sleep cursing on All Might heroic dead body from now on?

She'll live to show she can still be a hero without a quirk.

i will post this everyday until you like it.

Ragdoll looked more cute than these two ;_;

ayyy lmao.

But I already like it.

Keep posting it

Ragdoll looked like she was gurrning on high quality crack all the time.

user i agree and disagree at the same time.

Deku Adult Rage Form When......

So who's the traitor?

>TFW the plan to take on your rival for first place spot is ruined because he died an heroic death, after you "Eugenics" son finally started to accept your training
>TFW all that time mind raping the kid and the mother went to waste and i get first place with no fucking effort

I guess it serves him right?

The principal.

I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

He's using 肥大化(enlarging form) instead of 巨大化(gigantic form)

Maybe Mt.Lady is safe I really hope. Otherwise he just took it to be more of a douche since he didn't use it

Is there even a traitor? What if it was all a ruse.

Blood King

If he's anything like Bakugou on the inside, fuming would be an understatement.

Are they considered jobbers?

youtu.be/_rcmeMxxGYw
Someone hold me

>Otherwise he just took it to be more of a douche since he didn't use it

>All Might looking up
Wait, is AfO using Mt Lady's quirk on more than just his arm here?

This means 90% chance he stole the quirk and there's a high possibility Mount Lady is a vegetable.

He enlarged the arm while already being giant size. Think about it for a minute. That's how fucking huge his arm is.

Is there anyway possible for him to live with half a body? Recovery girl can't fix that,all might is kill

Holy shit.

I wasn't trying to police. I was just asking a simple question.

What if he's using both at the same time?

Mandalay technically won her fight, but warpy guy rescued his nakama before they could be apprehended.

>All Might looking up

Shit didn't catch that. RIP Mt. Lady

Who is the better villain AFO or the Hero Killer?

One can make dirt monsters and the other it's like a telepathic radio.

>What if he's using both at the same time?
yea didn't realize he also turned into a giant until I read

Prosthetics are a thing, but then so is blood loss and nobody with a healing quirk is close. Despite the fact we've already seen a hero with prosthtic upper half All Might is kill.

>stain
>villain

If AfO stole her quirk, she's literally retarded now.

Stain was more interesting, but AfO is more intimidating and fun.

Pfff
Half Might

AFO prior to the reveal that he's doing all of this shit just to shit on all mighty, and is just as autistic as Shigaraki is better than Stain.

Stain is currently better than AFO in my opinion though. If AFO didn't showcase to be a manchild i'd leave him top.

Holy fuck

It was ___Deku___ all along.

That's not how clothes work

Yep. They gave it away during the final exams when they were explaining its backstory. Never trust a filthy non-human

Someone post those All Might death pictures again

Stain had more interesting ideology because you could pinpoint easily what he's right about but also what makes him a villain unworthy of pity and remorse of the heroes.

However, AFO is more entertaining to read about. Also, stainfags limit the ability to enjoy the character quite a bit

Why did he turn into a diaper in the last panel?

oh fuck off....

Wait, what happened there? Why the fuck did he turn into a diaper?

youtube.com/watch?v=fzZNWqUJuA4

I didn't get the last part

>I was just asking a simple question
You do the exact same passive aggressive shit whenever you post about something you don't like. Fuck off.

AfO is pure villain
And Stain is an Autist.

Don't forget how the principal distracted All Might with his stories during the attack on USJ

>Literally Deku vs Muscles: Tier 1 edition

he's flying like in that page when he blows noumu contention team away

I was holding on to the hope that Mt. Lady would be okay and the spoilers were fake but user has crushed my hopes

Ah yes.

Now Mineta can take sexual vengeance on Mt. Lady's broken, quirkless self.

Maybe this is happening, but prepare for the worst.

Oh.

Muscular did nothing wrong.

just look at the original werediaper comic and say to me that urarakas does not have the exact same facial expression.

>Stain break outs from prison and runs to save All Might.
>All might tells him that even the people who is there for money saves lifes and they're heroes.
>Stain changes his shitty point of view
>NEVER.

I actually like BnHA though.

>All Might becomes a Quirk force ghost

"He's more Quirk now than man. Twisted and evil"

If AfO stole Mt.Lady quirk how is his suit still intact?
>inb4 he used best jeanist quirk
Fibers don't work like that

Asking questions with obvious answers mate.

That proves nothing since the villains wanted him to go

Stain a shit.
>Want to be a hero.
>Become promising candidate.
>Get disheartened when most are doing it for cash and fame or other vapid reasons.
>Drop out and bitch and moan on the streets about fake heroes like anyone would actually give a nobody the time of day.
>Upgrade from street corner neigh-sayer to hero murderer because "muh belief" and "muh culling the fakes"
How the fuck does anyone actually care about this retard enough to start some small cult movement around his small amount of media exposure? Then again, this shit isn't new
There might be truth to what he says, but he went about it all wrong because he already has the mentality of a villain.
He could had stuck with it long enough to go pro then just outdo everybody if he was so much better; gain a following, preach his belief to the sidekicks eager to join him and then start outdoing every other agency for free with his followers, throwing a wrench into the system and forcing other heroes to not demand payment, thereby culling the wheat from the chaff as only true heroes actually in it for "justice" and other hero things would stick around, risk their lives for stranger's smiles.

>All Might just tells him to fuck off because Stain is a disgusting serial killer

Fixed that for you

you have a point.
because his arm cut throught his clothes.

Has nothing to do with the threads. You're afraid of those mean ol' generals sprouting up.

Oh yeah, forgot about that

I thought i finally found some super secret foreshadowing ;_;

i liek this.

Maybe he has a "always fashionable" quirk

Aw man, first Bobcat, now Mt. Lady?

Y'know, I wonder if Quirks that AfO has stolen revert to their originators on his death, or if they're gone forever once he's added them to his stockpile?

Considering the fact he uses a multitude of quirks, it could be tailored for any condition, including shrinking/enlarging.

Why doesn't Hands dress up and take care of himself like his master?

fake and gay

Nothing happen the chapter

He also ignores that a lot of people might list money as what drives them because they genuinely want to leave life in poverty behind, and there's nothing wrong with that. If he was a genuine social activist he'd understand that.

The fact that he ignores how people doing it for fame and money are also doing a great job saving lives and being useful irritates.

Dude is really autistic.

Soooo, chances that the police make sure that AfO is *actually* super dead?

Because he didn't have a head or arms last time All Might defeated him

>AFO's meanwhile mumbles Tomura's name.
H-He's using Shiggy guys.

>mt.lady rise in popularity
>he kills her before some editor force him into turning her into a recurring character

He also never went after Endeavor who's arguably the most fucked up hero we've seen so far, but probably killed a lot of people who were like Ochako, clearly in for the money but for a morally correct reason.

Now he doesn't have a torso.

we'll think he's dead until he appears in the final arc after Shiggy loses to talk no jutsu from Deku and All Might's best friend explaining the truth around All Might and Nana