White People Aren't Mon

Ummmm do you have something to say, white America? How do you justify to systematic murder of hundreds of millions of Native Americans? How do you sleep at night knowing all your success was built on the torture of other human beings?

yeswenative.com/2017/08/20/american-history-forgets-native-american-mass-murder/

i didnt do it

Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Europeans
America for everybody

This is the solution, designating one country multicultural in order to save Europe. Lets be pragmatic about this.

It's called survival of the fittest, and it used to apply everywhere.

Sup Forums taught me the irish aren't white and Sup Forums is never wrong so I'd like to hear something from whitey to justify this

Because why not?

But they did it for you

>how do you justify to systematic murder of hundreds of millions of native americans?
they were in the way.
/thread

90% of Native Americans died from smallpox, which was initially brought over by Iberian conquerors. No one had any idea about how the spread of disease worked back then let alone a cure. It was merely a consequence of forced multiculturalism in USA via mass European immigration

>USA
*North America

>How do you justify to systematic murder of hundreds of millions of Native Americans?
How do you justify to systematic murder of Solutreans?

Spaniards also did this but no one talks about them

The sum of human history is replete with conquest, genocide, and bloodbaths.
I have nothing to apologize for.

Open Border For Israel

Survival of the fittiest, motherfucker.

OP is a fag.

I can sleep at night cause it was a necessary evil to bring civilization to the New World.

Actually pic related wiped out the natives. Many of the survivors interbred with the colonists and that was that.

There was never an official policy of ethnic extermination on the part of the United States. Displacement? Yes. We conquered their lands.

Exactly what I say when whites cry about white genocide

Survival of the fittiest, deal with it

are you afraid of white people or not. pick one.

We came here..tried to get along and make a living, tried to civilize you, tried to convert you..but like muslims and niggers you cant be helped..once you started raping and kidnapping our children shit was on.

Not sorry..your whole race is worthless you are literally nigger tier..maybe worse at least niggers created jazz.

Thank god whites took this land and not the chinese or nigger russians

Notice its only the un/fit/ whites crying.

It's terrible but it's done and over with, we can't go back and change it. None of us were alive when it happened so to feel bad about it like we're responsible for it is absolutely retarded.

Instead, they should have kept them alive and enslaved them.

Clearing out the savages was necessary to build civilization. If it weren't for us the natives would still be right where they were when whites got here. Would you rather have the USA or a bunch of cave men?

The thing that pisses me off, it's how pretend that native americans are some sort of lesser human, because they didn't managed to integrate into modern society, and this are nothing bur environmental factors caused by colonization.

Back then existed mixed cities were people from different regions lived, some still exist, but you simple wiped out all native americans establishments, whole towns completely leveled, because they lived in easy to burn houses.

Exactly, those RACIST natives didn't want to share the freest land in the world.
We liberated them from their toxic ethno-nationalistic ways.

Photo on left is of Jews.

roaming gangs of savages are a huge loss to humanity. the white devil will pay for this.

only cumskins are dumb enough to actually record their atrocities accurately

We didn't murder hundreds of millions of Natives. Probably only thousands or a few million. The rest died of disease or of war. Wars, many of which were initiated by the natives or were justified by native attacks on US citizens. I don't want to hear one more crybaby native.

They have the ultimate privilege when it comes to affirmative action today, they can be anything they want to be for the least amount of effort.

Fuck the USA. Fucking entitled genocidal dickheads. I hope you all get fucking nuked since you are all guilty for doing absolutely nothing while Ur gov runs rampant around the world putting sticks in the wheel of progress in the name of corporatism.

I don't think they are lesser humans. I think they lost the war. They lost the game of civilization via military conquest. The end.

Actually, if neither group had fought, the natives were willing to marry into the European caste. They didn't care about race, and to be honest the natives are the closest race to Europeans there is in the world. They're closer to us then they are the pajeets of India who claim the natives are descended from them

The world would litteraly be better without you shitheads

But you did that, you sunked them, you destroyed their legacy and stopped their civilization, like you'll do ours if that would meant to sell another coke.

My country, right or wrong.

Uh...they deserved it for being savages just like the nazis deserved to be punched.

white people aren't monday?

See, this is where you are wrong. If the United States was interested in true hegemony, we could do it. But we are notoriously lazy. The amount of human capital and resources required to build an Empire capable of dominating the globe would be too much effort.

As for coca-cola ruining your culture, we are not forcing you to buy our shit. Its not our fault you like coca-cola.

Los indios eran salvajes. Leete el libro de Treutler, en pleno siglo 19

No puede importarme menos para el siglo diecinueve ya estaban civilizados y haciendo grandes cosas, cuando ustedes hablan de indios es como si siguieran atrapados en el colonialismo, cuando para mi los nativos son la gente que veo todos los dias.

Its also a mistake to confuse the USA with the South American colonies. When England and France colonized North America, the worst of the plagues of the new world had ended.

As for the Indians, there is actually historical reasons for why the new American Republic disliked them so intensely. The United Kingdom had cultivated treaties of Alliance with the Indian tribes to oppose the French, and as part of this, denied the American colonists access to the Ohio river valley. This was a contributing factor to the war in 1776. During the war, the UK called upon these same Indian nations and they fought on the side of the British during the conflict.

After the war ended in American victory, the Indian tribes paid the losers price.

>hundreds of millions

>How do you justify

Why is that my job?

God, the bait here tonight is just awful. It's like you fuckwits aren't even trying.

This WAS the rule retard, they're taking Europe too. Turns out your bargaining position is shit.

We're just going along with what you non-whites started, but you don't hear us crying.

keep pushing.... this time it wont stop with the crusades or segregation. we have been tolerant as of late while people take advantage... we are not losing because of our own choice. that will change however.

also, out breeding people doesn't make you better. thats make you an insect and a pest to the world. we will cleanse the world of it eventually. its obvious who won the game of evolution.

>dead savages
Good. They should've fought harder and not have been brainless heathens. The world's a better place without them.

there were never 100s of millions of Indians ever at one time in North America

I wish we killed your ancestors so you would be shitting up this board, faggot nigger

yeah, there wasn't a hundred million natives here. Only an advanced approach to agriculture can sustain that many people, and Indians were mostly nomadic hunter gatherers, so....

Don't you faggots get sick of repeating the same thread with a different minority every 30 minutes? Sup Forumsbtfo, sips tea, pove me wrong; protip you can't, amirite guise! Jesus just post and say "im a fag and i work for (you)s" we will give you a (you) just so we don't have to read this shit.

They would have done it to us. It was a matter of power, technology, numbers, etc. Only whites ever have, and ever will, mourn over things like this. When we become a minority, the non-whites will have no inhibitions whatsoever in their treatment of us, and would not have in any case, even if we had been lily white through out our history. GTKRWN.

I didn't kill anybody. That was hundreds of years ago. Anybody who's been here for hundreds of years is mixed with them by this point anyway. Guilt decays, it doesn't stay and it doesn't ferment bigger, certainly.

And finally, it's unfortunate that happened, because they never would've put up with continued replacement immigration being forced upon this land. They did their best to resist genocide.