GEORGE BUSH, III RUINS THE FUCKING ALAMO

High-end restaurant, glass walls, fancy gardens to replace historic landmark.
reimaginethealamo.org/the-master-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

starlocalmedia.com/opinion/blogs/blog_7/column-conflict-at-the-alamo/article_21f5ba8c-878b-11e7-ad50-dfc0da92c842.html
savethealamo.us
youtube.com/watch?v=c24zIkPnLYI
mysanantonio.com/alamo/article/Bring-back-the-flag-1115613.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexican destroys the Alamo, again.

Is that Yeb's son? The one with the drug problem?

I don't understand how there aren't any pissed off Texans to stop this. Is Texas cucked now?

ah yes destroy all the last remnants of any history about how the mexicans will turn on you

and then larp it as a high end spot for mexicans

texas will be brazil by 2040

Think this one is the peeping tom stalker.

starlocalmedia.com/opinion/blogs/blog_7/column-conflict-at-the-alamo/article_21f5ba8c-878b-11e7-ad50-dfc0da92c842.html
Just because people aren't all over social media, doesn't mean they rolled over

No we just laugh at the cuck who thinks he can do this.

>now

>one with the drug problem
>one

If Jeb's son is Jebby, is his daughter Jenny?

With regard to the Bush family, yes. They are still worshiped in Texas, and can do whatever they want.

Someone needs to gut this faggot with a bowie knife

I am unironically triggered by this.

why is he darker than both his parents?

The Alamo sucks. It has historical significance, but it's a shitty tourist trap.

Please wave

How dare they mention respect, as if touching a historic landmark that doesn't need touching and remodeling said landmark is in any way respectful.

So tired of these people. If this were the early 1900s, these people would be dragged into the gallows and hung like the pieces of shit that they are.

You know what....you suck.

>Nobody read the plan
>Everyone buttmad

Typical thread on Sup Forums lately. Years of bait threads and taking the faggot OPs word for it and you all still fall for it.

It's his mongrel troll daughter who occasionally lives in rehab centers.

The Alamo is shit and you know it.

>Typical thread on Sup Forums lately.

Yeah, there's no black cocks or pizzagate here.

How come you smell like a San Antonio Chamber of Commerce bootlicker?

You guys do know that the Alamo is basically just the mission on a small plot of land surrounded by urban office buildings, right?

Just a friendly reminder that you are talking about the future President of the United States. Better have some respect or you'll end up on the terrorist watch list.

No.
Explain it to me.
Why is the Alamo shit?

They are definitely not

Texas here.

Savethealamo.us

From my build understanding this is a issue caused by a liberal mayor of San Antonio, The Texas Land Grant Office, and the Bush family. There was a bit of push back some weeks ago and they were forced to "table" the plexiglass walls. Meaning they couldn't move forward because everyone stopped paying attention.

Whoops it didn't click

savethealamo.us

Interesting...straight from the Seguin family.

There's stuff there man, fuck off

Understand what is happening is very subversive. When I went a few weeks back there were only 2 things that said or mentioned "reimagine the alamo" both are located in the chapel -- NO PICTURES ALLOWED.

A small poster board in the far back behind where the altar would be and a infocard that doesn't go anywhere when you fill it out to ask something. In fact everything seems the same as it was 15 years ago. The audio tour is still the exact same one. Except the owners have changed: The Daughters of the Texas Republic are no longer in care of the Alamo; this is now the City of San Antonio (city council / mayor) that runs all of this.

Donation boxes everywhere, none of them say "reimagine the Alamo" but I bet they go to the same place anyways.

I may have bent the rules slightly on the whole no pictures. This started gaining traction in a older thread but it got derailed by CIAniggers who tried to 1488/honeypot everything and turn it into a "your not white!" argument. I'm fucking blonde blue eyed and as white as they come, but you if you say the truth it pisses off brainlets.

Such as Texas History is about Spain, Mexico, the Mexican Civil War, and the Texas War of Independence. Texas doesn't celebrate its freedom from the British -- that's a Virginia thing.

Anyhow have some pictures from a few weeks back.

Better relation as to its location inside chapel when I went.

Info Card Side A

Info Card side B

I think a siege may be in order.

youtube.com/watch?v=c24zIkPnLYI

Are they seriously going to tear down the alamo and build a fucking restaurant on top of it?

Why the fuck havent i heard of this before? Why the fuck havent texans shown up in arms to defend it again?

This will be the only exact text of the audio tour I post a brief excerpt of stop 17 Long Barrack (Hospital):

"If you look into the room you will see a bowl with leeches. Leeches were used to treat many of the wounds. By the window you will notice many bottles. They were used for medicine. If you read the label on two of the bottles, you will notice a bottle labeled "Wine" and one labeled 'Brandy' since anesthesia {I heard susanesthesia} was not available at the time. Behind the bed there is an image of our Lady of Guadalupe, she is there to protect the soldiers that were being treated."

– Assistant Curator Ernesto Rodriguez

CAN YOU FIND THE IMAGE OF OUR LADY OF GUADELUPE? HE CLEARLY MENTIONS IT.

I should've greentexted. My bad.

I visited it this year. It isn't shit but it's definitely crowded and can be underwhelming depending on why you went and what you expected to see. I enjoyed it though. Fairly I think a distant relative of mine actually died at the Alamo which is interesting for me.

because that's how Mexican's genes work

you suck faggot

No Lady Maria here. How odd that the audio tour mentions one. (((Who))) could be behind this? Catholicism is a huge historical part of Mexico/Spain during this time period.

if you aren't already on a watch list it's because you never say anything interesting

One thing I remember is there's a display that's supposed to show all of the flags that's ever flown over Texas. Go figure the Confederate flag was missing from the display.

my grandparents were married at the alamo.looks the war starts early

plenty of us Texas Conservatives are sick of them especially after they came out against Trump

the bush family arent even texans they are from the north east

I don't think the Bush family should even be honored. Aren't they carpetbaggers and not true Texans anyway?

Wrong! The confederate flag is on full display! Not the "Sup Forums confederate flag" not the BATTLE FLAG OF NOTHERN VIRGINIA.

The actual Confederate Flag. Six Flags over Texas.

who fucking cares
Texas is a spic state now

muh monuments

I know my Confederate flags and it definitely wasn't there when I visited this summer. If they added it back then I'm pleased but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still missing.

Does he has a lazy eye?

Because Jeb! is a dumb loser who married the first cleaning lady who tried to exchange her pussy for American citizenship, and he got cucked by his goblin wife because she finds him physically repulsive.

and then Southerners conquered Texas and now it's about American History and Texas history. fuck you

you are the best Bush. The alamo is a hate monument, it has to be demolished soon.

Most Texans ARE Mexicans, the white Texans only lives in the north and east parts of the state. Houston is 19% white ffs.

Image of what the donation boxes look like.

>insert Mexican=lazy joke here

meh George W is pretty much a real Texan but you could say that for his father

fuera del mundial tejas. hahahhaahhahaha, nunca te debiste haber independizado.

I guarantee you are not 100% white so better kill yourself

havent you seen guac when it sits out for too long? turns brown

when did you visit? are you referring to the state flags inside the Alamo?

This is the one I remember seeing. I'll see if I have a picture of the area with it; although I will need to crop out a friend if I do.

6 flags were outside the courtyard; you would pass by after exiting the long barracks museum following the audio tour. (At least when I went, things change quickly)

There'll never be another bush in the presidential office

Give us back the Alamo flag, faggot.

mysanantonio.com/alamo/article/Bring-back-the-flag-1115613.php

>Houston is 19% white ffs.
source?
plus, what you mean is white non-hispanic. it has to be said that at least some portion that fall under the "Hispanic" category are people that look completely European but still identify as Spanish.

and there are whites all over Texas

The Alamo is already ruined compared to the one at Goliad

man I don't even remember seeing that at all, I'll check it out tomorrow. is it still open or have they begun renovations?

What a fucking line that's great user

carpetbagger means different things to different people, but yeah, if you mean seeking public office in a place you aren't from, you might be able to say that, they are indeed an unscrupulous bunch nonetheless.

Grandaddy - Banker and Senator:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

Great Grandaddy - industrialist, mainly in the steel business when the railroads were hot, took over Rockefeller's main steel industry in the early part of the 20th century. He's the guy who kickstarted the family into demon town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush

>or you'll end up on the terrorist watch list
Jokes on you all of us are already on it. Guilt by association at the very least will have put us there.

certainly not melanias

he wasnt born in texas so he is isnt

Jesus Christ, out of all the decent looking criollo Mexican girls. Jeb had to fuck a disgusting india. His kids look fucking Pakistani.

Future president of Mexico, maybe.

He’s Mexican, retard.

Mexicans are subhuman animals.

Oh FUCK! Guac boi is an actually cuck boi

if being born in Texas is a requirement for being a Texan then a lot of people are excluded.

he grew up here, went to public school, started his career here. good enough for me. I consider Ron Paul a Texan also, but he was born in the Northeast as well. I'm pretty liberal on the definition of Texas though, apparently

IT'S LIKE A YOUNG, SHITSKIN JEB

Their ultimate goal of all of this was to undermine the historical significance of the Alamo to weaken / crush National History. Very much like the assaults on the Confederate memorials. To such end they seek to:
1)Remove the significance of the battle of the Alamo in 1836, what it meant to the defenders / attackers and the Texas people. Achieved by:
-- Renaming the Alamo
-- Relocating the Cenotaph (more on this in a bit)
-- Plexiglass walls, light up exhibits flooring, and full Disney level toursitry. A literal river of flowing water was supposes to go through the property at some point.
-- FREE SPEECH BOX OUT FRONT. (Fuck that)

>we're going to see the Alamo assaulted by Mexicans AGAIN in this lifetime

This here but the day I went there were only five. I mean I hope it's been put back and it's only a misunderstanding or something for why it was removed or just a case of vandalism since the day I went there were tons of school groups.

Thought as much. The Bush family as far as I'm concerned only have loyalty to the Bush family.

Jeb isn't exactly the brightest bulb.

No. It isn't making headlines because it will not happen to begin with. No sane texan politician would attempt to trample upon the memory of The Alamo, it would be career suicide and a massive embarrassment on their part when it fails to come into fruition.

So as to the moving the cenotaph. Well for starters the cenotaph is the giant stone thing pictured It was built during the centennial (1936) and marks the spot that Santa Ana burned the remains of the dead Texas defenders. The ashes and bits of bone would be dumped nearby in the river park.

Rumor is/was that's where they planned to move the Cenotaph somehow. To get it out of the public eye in their "reimagined" version. Most likely would be damaged if moved. Park is pic related and more to follow. Alamo not visible from location.

Remember the Alamo

Show the pic of before and after and I'll decide. Seemed like a good idea. If we can have more Texans learning about martyrdom that would be awesome for nationalism for spics and whiteys. Nigger don't give a fuck about anything they'll probably larp as Santa Ana and burn it down if trayvon the third gets shot again.

I don't know -- I'm not a San Antonio user. I just took the trip when I found out near instantly because I thought it was important. Maybe I should go back and isolate any further changes after a month.

Other park entering the park.

Houstonian here. Ima be in the Midwest if it's not nuked by then. Seriously spics and cartels are trash.

(((Samuel Gompers))) has a statue here for some reason

Glossed over a few facts, he went to Philips Andover and Yale. He is not a Texan and is entrenched in the New England elite. The whole Bush family are fake Texans. If Sam Houston were alive to today he would shoot them for making Texas look like a bunch of simpletons.

How are you even allowed to alter such a historic landmark?

Plaque of statue. Really not enough room in the park to comfortably fit the Cenotaph anyways. Whole layout doesn't make sense for such a big Monument.

huh...Kind of weird to do this. I remember in the 90s there was an actual special ops mission of Texas that raided a Mexican museum with guns to recover some Texas revolutionary artifact. Mexican museums now keeps all their texas revolution stuff behind a safe now.

The texas revolution is racist never mention it agian, and destroy all evidence of its existence please.