How does it feel to know that your pathetic racist president is going to get impeached when they find all the evidence...

How does it feel to know that your pathetic racist president is going to get impeached when they find all the evidence of Russia helping him.

Say it with me you fucking bigots, IT'S HER TURN!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

it was a good run

Then we'll get Mike "Electric Fence" Pence as President. Those faggots won't know what hit them.

I don't care. I voted for chaos. Lets burn this fucker down

Look how Trump is ‘hanging’ in there.

If they really had dirt on Trump, wouldn't he have been indicted before the election? Seeing as how he was tapped for a solid 6 months at the very least, they should have had SOMETHING on him that wasn't fraudulent proof, right?

It will NEVER be her turn.EVER.

HAHAHA

Nigger detected

>Pence as President.
LOL, uhm no sweetie.

>Says increasingly nervous man for twentieth time this year

Except that's how the Constitution works, pumpkin. You will never get Killary in office.

They ain't got shit. Why on earth these people still shill for that woman is beyond any reason. She's not tired of losing I guess.

Yes, OP is a complete and total fucking faggot

Shit b8
Fuck off.

Mike "Sodomy? Lobotomy!" Pence may be even more fun than Dahnald.

>He actually thinks they keep a homophobe in office after impeaching a racist
Keep protecting your racist in chief. Trust me all the bigots will get ousted soon and we will finally have a real president who is kind and caring to all and that is HIllary Clinton.

I just feel bad for these poor souls unable to come to terms with reality. What pathetic lives they must lead.

>last time libshits and communists frustrated, decried and tried to remove a republican president for months on end, he started a war, declared a national emergency and genocided over million of people.

>so now, 16years on, libshits frustrate, decry and try to remove the next Republican president.
Block his policies, and you'll force his hand to declare a state of emergency & war, and end up genociding shitskins, the people u are trying to save from him.

ok. just get on with it u faggot libshit., Sup Forums won't try to stop u.

how's it feel to so gay you sage

Suck it

Here have another

She’s done

He is your 'real' President Doofy, and anything that was written in either Salon, Slate or Buzzfeed is simply pandering to your general lack of knowledge of the line of succession...
You got some book learning to do there Juan...

>muh bankruptcies argument
My dad brought that up, and I think it was 8 bankruptcies but Trump has had hundreds of successful businesses. I told my dad the moral here is that the successful don't give up when they fail, they keep trying until they get it right. My dad almost flipped his shit at me but he kept his leftist bitch mouth shut.

nice troll, to date zero evidence of Russian collision, sadly cant say they same of Hillary and ranking Democrats , it all keeps leading back TO THEM

This guy knows what's up.

Not making any claims to where Obama was born, But the presented BC was fake as all fuck, a tragedy of photoshop and a grand joke on the world's people.

I implore everyone reading this who never looked at the birth certificate to PLEASE find the copy hosted directly on the whitehouse website and just LOOK at it. Pick a spot and zoom in, doesn't matter where...

It's ALL fucked.