Should we let Iran wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Personally I wouldn't mind the Zionists gone

Should we let Iran wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Personally I wouldn't mind the Zionists gone

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-palestinians-humanitarian-situation-worsening-three-years-after-2014-hamas-israel-war-a7912866.html
archive.is/oTXSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"let" them? it would be a shame to not take part in the greatest endeavor in human history.

Beats anything on TV right now

Wait, how do we help Iran DESTORY israel?

Protip: You can't

timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/

Why don't we out jew them all and arm both sides and then stoke the flames?

Why do we even need a base in Israel when we have bases all over the middle East? Trump is a faggot

Honestly I never understood why we try to stop them from nuking jewville, and then decimating their country and taking the resources in "retaliation."

It's a win/win for the world.

We don't need their resources

Because now attacking Israel is attacking the United States.

r u fuggin kidding me? American welfare niggers in my Isreal?

Israel isn't a US territory

lmao cry more. Next war in Gaza is going to be five figure casualties, easy

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-palestinians-humanitarian-situation-worsening-three-years-after-2014-hamas-israel-war-a7912866.html

Please archive or screenshot archive.is/oTXSw

You are right, the United States is an Israeli territory. The new base in Israel will operate under Israeli directives

USA will do nothing if Gaza aims rockets at this fake ass kike base

jerUSAlem

They are building the base nice and close to Gaza, so the chance of rocket hits are greater. Also, as the infrastructure of Gaza will be hit even harder, disease will claim hundreds of thousands.

This.

hopefully Mr. Rouhani will call for Is-ra-hell to sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty at the United Nations meeting this week in New York and then call for them to be seized from Is-ra-hell, no nukes in the Middle East. Perhaps at the press conferences , reporters will ask Satanyahoo (Mielekowski) when Is-ra-hell will sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty.

USA will do nothing. Slaughtering innocent Gaza women and children is something that Trump wouldn't do

Trump is truly a ZOG puppet. Fuck that guy. I will be voting for ron paul 2020.

worst case scenario is that he stands by and lets them do it. Best case is that he tries out the rail gun

Hell yeah!
Of all the sandniggers i grew up around, iranians was the least niggers.

Based Iran glass the kikes!

Ron Paul is a puppet too. Every single one of these politicians are.

Agreed
I live in an area full of sand niggers and Iranians and afganis are the least nigger of them. We also have a lot of Christian sand niggers who are imo even better. Christian sand niggers don't even bother me and most of them I know are republicans.

They won't do it unless you expect them to pull off the biggest suicide attack in the history of nations. The Israelis are packing what, 400 nukes, their second strike would make Tehran into a glowing crater.

+ยข.o2

what happens when they turn on you?

Lmao Iran is pathetically weak

are all of you actually retarded? I mean seriously, you want Israel, the holiest place to catholics ( the true religion) because people in Israel are jewfags? Really? you faggots understand that jews literally have the highest average IQ??? That THEY are the actual superior beings? You actually want fucken Jafar to wipe out israel because of what? Give me a reason, retards.

All the rich and powerful people in Iran ARE Jews....

Iran is so fucking based, they are the least mudslime country.
Let's fuck over everyone and let Iran takeover the middle east because they are based!
>Iran jails women for driving without hijabs
>Sentenced women to stoning because they were raped/committed "crimes towards Islam"

Iran is Saudi Arabia 2.0. People like /sg/ are just cheering for them because they like being in the rebel section. Not to mention that Iran and Turkey are working together to aid the rohingya muslims, kek'd.
Just glass the entire middle east, not just one country.

>Iran is Saudi Arabia 2.0
gtfo, Schlomo

FuCk you, recyclomo

I say we blow up the entire Middle East and expand the dead sea