Would you support a mandatory military or civil service program?

Would you support a mandatory military or civil service program?

It would reduce a lot of the leftist’s agenda lol

Other urls found in this thread:

javnetwork.com/blog/1250/jav-idol-american-av-idol-lexi-belle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

Very sneaky using sexy girl as image. It's ad?

are you russian?

Not mandatory, but mandatory for ability to vote. Join the military for a couple of years, disaster relief, build homes for Habitat for Humanity, volunteer for the Red Cross. I don't care what you do as long as you demonstrate working for something other than just yourself. People with no desire to participate shouldn't have a say.

Yes. 2 year conscription should be law for all able bodied males at 18

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

>mandatory military or civil service
Abso-fucking-lutely.
Bring Back the WPA & CCC!!

No, not just because muh NAP, but because having people who dont want to be there and risking your life with them just doesnt sound like it is a good idea.

No.

Sage for clickbait picture.

pretty much. i won't lie, that's where i first got the idea years ago. the book, though. fuck casper van dien.

>all able bodied males
Opinion discarded.

Only people excused from conscription are people who can't even hold a fucking pencil and write. Everybody else chips in at 18, or earlier with parent's permission.

no

>lol

It would also provide these retards with the training they so desperately wish they had.

No, but as was mentioned by others I would support military citizenship and voting rights. I also believe that parliamentarian systems should only be used to destroy parliamentary systems.

I'd rather have a mandatory voter ID law.

>Everybody else chips in
Including people other than able-bodied males simply wastes military resources.

Wow. She's very pretty. Also very slutty.

Sure, since 50% of the military would be female with this draft, I'd love to serve in such a military during peace time.

We have both here.

It’s taco belle befor the taco
javnetwork.com/blog/1250/jav-idol-american-av-idol-lexi-belle/

Imagine what we could accomplish as a country if we take the millions of people sitting around doing nothing, and put them to work.