can we have a Canada hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Sure thing my white friend.

Yes brother.

Sage.

Noticed how there much less canadian flags since the meme flags were implemented?

yes please

Meme flags were a mistake. So was Canada.

Even though Canada is cucked, our quality of life here is pretty fucking great, desu.

Why is he naked in the third panel?

I like that the artist took the time to make her tits bigger

Living in Canada is good for the bluepilled

wait i thought that one was the canadian flag

You haven't tried getting a handjob from a woman delivering a baby? Shit is tight.

she is giving him a handjob

I don't hate Canadians.
I can't hate the pathetic.

Look her hand, he is reciving a handjob.

Its a canadian crazy fetish or something...

lol fuck mapleniggers

>This was over a year ago

snowcoons are so gay their police force is faggotry unleashed.

I wish those moosefucking faggots would just stay in that shitstained tundra they call home.

This would be soooo effective irl

This shit is poetry. In the fourth panel he's no longer smiling and the girl gave birth to black puppies whereas the other dog is white, suggesting infidelity. Additionally it pokes fun at how girls call their dogs their babies. further reinforcing the narrative that she burned the coal.

Such a quality comic why would we hate Canada for such telling stories of their culture?

Best thing that could ever happen would be every single canadian being executed with dildos carved from maple trees. Nothing else matches their level of gay.

>you were 29 when that post happened
MAKE IT STOP

I dont think there is a country on this planet that I despise more

>typical torontonian

Canadians go to war with us Americans and die for us and the protection of America and we would do the same for Canada. How DARE some of you talk bad about Canada. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with nationalistic pride. You can be proud to be from a country but when pride turns to arrogance and thinking you're the best it can and WILL lead to hatred of others who have pride in being something different. I'm an American I love my country. I also love our BROTHERS up North. The great white fucking North salute to you. Sure we disagree we always will. Yes sometimes Americans pick on Canadians calling them little brothers and saying they have funny accents but the majority of Americans mean no harm by it. Same with Canadians i know some pick on Americans but there is no offense meant by it. It's literally what actual brothers do. We're two different nations. But just like brothers we still love each other to the end if someone were to go to war against Canada guess who would be the first nation to come to their defense aside from of course themselves. The USA. If a country were to invade us guess who it would be for us? it would be Canada. From this American to you Canadians I thank you and I love you. Canada-USA. Not allies but brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

>the eternal syrup
aussie, leaf, which commonwealth country is the next rising shitposter?

Trump's election was a year ago

>the only 2 non-relevant anglo countries that aren't war mongering cunts are obsessed over on Sup Forums by bitter autists that blindly follow shitposting like retarded sheep

>the only 2 non-relevant anglo countries
you're forgetting the kiwis

what the fuck have I been doing this last year?

Thats breddy inventive...I like...

Not even a country tbqh

Is she jerking him off on the operating table

My condolences my fellow 30y/o. It's going to be a good year for you though. I promise.

Fuck, why is the leaf still smug? That's agitating as hell!

....wtf

is this loss

OH SHIT THAT LEAF PFFFFFTT LOOOOOOL

And I've done nothing besides waking up and shitposting till sleep, loooooooool

Someone end me.

>All these millennial bragging about how awesome it is to be a DINK and how having kids is "bullshit".
>Work in the medical field.
>Deal with geriatrics on palliative care and hospice all the time.
>Regardless of sex, economic status, culture, religion, etc.; the ones that literally beg for the sweet-kiss of death all have one thing in common: no family to visit them - especially kids and grandchildren.
>Nobody to really care for them for who they truly are; only annoyed CNAs, RNs, and MDs who see them as annoying depressing money cows.

Enjoy it now, I guess. Because if you really are gonna go down this path, you'll be screaming for released from your psychological suffering and no one will truly listen - especially your furry "children" that died decades ago.

Because we don't give a shit...btw, if ya'll wanna come up north to take us to task, I suggest you bring your touqes, mitts and shovels...
Snow started last month and we could use some help digging the Timmies out...

Hi Sup Forums !!!!

Living outside Toronto and the GTA is wonderful. Cities are 90%+ white, land is cheap, the job situation isn't bad if you have decent experience and qualifications, and even though I grew up in Toronto, I find there's a greater sense of community among the people who live in places like Sudbury or North Bay.

Day of the rake when!!!!!

That's a pretty gud cake tbqh.

>timmies
The Beer Store takes priority.

We will never get to live that election again or lurk Sup Forums before it got mainstream

CANADA
YES

legit made me kek

This. Swastikaniggers are just Canadians in disguise. Not like us glorious Ancaps.

Calming effect for the woman.

It's funny how up in arms Sup Forums gets over Trudeau when he's mostly talk and photo ops. Pinks here were up in arms a few weeks ago when he said that illegal asylum seekers from the US won't be given priority over people going through the system.

can't deal with this

This. Childfree life will be sweet until you hit 50 and after that your life will become hell.

At first I didn't get it, then I realized she miscarried, so she bought two more dogs to cope with the loss. So sad. ;_;

I don't see the problem with this or do you enjoy being ruled by a nanny state?

>Handjob
Is that how babies are made? But why do her tits grow afer a hand job?

We should just treat any meme flag as a leaf.

I also work in health care; long term care is full of people with kids who they see a few times a year, who they spend years resenting and wishing they'd see more, until the dementia starts picking up speed and they forget what a child is. The problem is that our entire concept of the family has been degraded. We don't see a need to even look after the people closest to us anymore; we'd rather pay strangers to do it.

I feel bad you have to deal with such an eye sore that acts like a fool in public. Really, it is hard to see. I just shake my head when I see it.

no

>Chinada

I feel like I have been in cryogenic sleep or something, how can a year go by so fast.

Leaf rageban when

Canadian here that physically cannot tell a lie, ask me anything. I live in Victoria B.C. which is becoming just as fucked as Toronto.

Rocket Man should nuke Canada, the USA said they won't stop it.

Do the rent figures I see from Vancouver also include the cost of protection money for the Triads?

But what about the pajeets =(

I miss seeing the "POO IN THE LOO" messages. Fuck these meme flags made this place a lot less fun.

wrong

Canada is cancer but... it's like it's own cancer.

USA is cancer that is spreading itself all over the world.

Haven't lived in Vancouver but I will soon for trade school, but I can tell you rent costs in Victoria are high as fuck, 1300$ a month for a one bedroom is acceptable. We are being swarmed with chinks, and even my blue pilled girlfriend has said to me shocked "Wow have you noticed how many muslim women are walking around in full hijab?

how many nogs live there?

What the actual fuck is your meme, OP?

>have to deal with
Are you retarded?

more and more since 2012, There used to be maybe 60 blacks I've seen in the city. Now It's not uncommon to see a fat black lady with dreads pushing a walker with three fucking dindu nuggets in it.

That explains the look of relief on his face.

It is what it is. Once you get past the extremely superficial virtue signalling he's your dime a dozen career politician.

This would not work because Canada is better than burgerstan so no Canadians would ever want to go there anyway.

You never see him in the news acting like a queer and have a negative reaction to it? We had to deal with obama and his crew acting like shitbirds for about a decade. It wears on us. Does your pm not wear on you?

anyone here from vic bc? I want to set up some sort of group, but the fact that 99.9% of people or ridiculously blue pilled makes it impossible to find anyone. Even people that make racist jokes will then back peddle and become SJW's when I get into actual statistics and real life implications.

as a torontofag that's suffered through a lot more (((diversity))) this multiculturalism is going to collapse this country very fast

Same with swedes and israelis.

I will never forget this.
Legend has it that the Lonely Leaf ended it all that night, never to shitpost again.

I heard the mayor was going to make the DVP a toll highway? Is that still going through? How bad are things in the city financially if they want to make one of the biggest highways in the city a toll road?