How to prevent the election of another liberal

Hey y'all. As I look more and more into the statistics I fear that more liberals and more radical liberals are likely to be elected in the future. I have some ideas on how to prevent this but I would like to hear y'alls ideas.

Not lowering taxes on the rich (trump is considering it) would get rid of the entire democrat argument "muh taxing rich"

Someone say Right Wing Death Squads?

The only way that we can stop it is by stoping the demographic decline of white people. That is literally the best way but we also have other ways like gerrymandering

>States something false as fact

$600 bucks?

being a latheless pleb, i ll say thats a nice price, but i know its just pieces of machined metal...i need a lathe, and a milling machine

>this totally isn't a /leftpol/ false flag

But most liberals are white.
Most leftists are white. More whites would mean
more liberals and leftists.

GAS

Not true actually not in the US whites are the most likely to vote conservative. Hispanics vote 80% dem blacks are closer to 90%

false over 50% of white women voted trump and mostly white men voted trump

its the niggers spics indians and asians that vote democrat

why? no one is buying into their shit?

Why is it that most of the degenerates are white.
And also don't you think that white liberals, leftists and democrats are the most dangerous.

>how to wind up on an fbi watchlist

sage

Because I actually know how demographics vote that's why.

this is bait
>sage

>M-muh puppet is better than yours
You blue pills are the worst

Voting democrat doesn't necessarily mean "liberal" though. All niggers and spics care about is getting gibmedats. Only white leftists actually care about stuff like fag marriage and multiculturalism.

Yeah and I never called them liberals I said they vote democrat.

Vote, you fuckers did it 2016 and it turned out fine.

>op loves blackhawks

You really need to expose liberals to show people what they are truly like

Still pretending they care about little things like well known and demonstrible facts? Where the hell have you been?
Hello FBI, how's Hal Turner? Sup Forums is a board of peace. No bully.