What's the deal with this religion? Is it worth joining?

What's the deal with this religion? Is it worth joining?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqR5NPhtLI
mentalfloss.com/article/12352/7-superpowers-available-scientologists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not a religion, it's close to a cult.
you can be Christian and a Scientologist, just ask them them. They just want your money.

4d religion on a 3d plane
There's a reason the jews hate them so much yet the celebs all want to be part of it

NO! You LISTEN TO ME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqR5NPhtLI

Seriously
Something the jews hate this much can't be that wrong.

kek i hate that dude

but tom cruise is in it and he's based
Oliver Stone is in it too

Don't join the church but read some dianetics, it's a brilliant refutation of psychiatry

>What's the deal with this religion? Is it worth joining?
It's great, absolutely!

Join it, the less money you fuckers have the better. Maybe they'll even have you take some suicide pills.

tom cruise is a deluded midget. it's deceitful racketeering, and a load of bollocks. hubbard plagiarised the ideas from fictional books about space -- he was nuts.

Scientology is Talmudic Judaism minus race.

Do the spiritual leaders have to wear a garbage bag in case they fly (first class) over a scientology graveyard?

What the fuck. Seriously, what the fuck? I've never seen such a casual change in volume and octave so abruptly and then start again without a hitch.
Where have you been, user? Go watch the expose on scientology done by that former scientologist fine ass lady from the king of queens tv show. The shit is crazy.
They only hate it because the shekels aren't going to them, goy. They hate competition.

there are a lot of rules and technically christianity has a dress code in the new testament. its almost like your a employee of god and he has strict corporate guide lines that HR has helped put together

i may buy starbucks coffee but i may not ever want to work there

>spirituality in scientology

Actually they're only accepting of that when you first join. As you get further into Scientology they demand for your full loyalty and to leave behind any other religious leanings you have.

Enemy of enemy isn't always a friend. Jews hate Scientology because Scientology is trying to conquer the American film industry. This doesn't make Scientology our friend by any means. Scientologists would do the same shit Jews do if they had equal power.

>Hubbard: A few psychiatrists failed to cure my mental/emotional issues in the 50s-60s so now I'm getting revenge by discrediting the entire field
>All of Psychiatry, Psychology, and Psychoanalysis is bullshit and harmful to humanity
>won't shut up about it

>The official position of the *global* organization stems from its founder having a misguided shitfit

It's a scam, the only religion worth joining is the Roman Catholic Church.

it's a pyramid scheme. you have to pay exorbitant amounts of money to rise up the food chain.

>satan
is the true master. Think about it we are in hell now. They are wanting us to follow the Ahole asskissing jesus. and satan just wanted us to do what was right for us.
Think about it!
>satan was right
> jesus is the backstabbing asskissing bro

Xenu Lives!

Don't they pull some bullshit like forcing you to tell them secrets so that they have leverage over you?

They hate fags, so how bad can they be?

Amen

Its called "auditing"

>"is it worth joining?"

If you believe in it, absolutely!

A lot of successful people have practiced scientology, some of whom swear their successes are BECAUSE of scientology. If you believe in the shit scientology teaches, there's a lot to be gained (allegedly). You can pretty much control your own reality and get whatever you want from the universe.

They even believe you can unlock physical and psychological powers, see here:
mentalfloss.com/article/12352/7-superpowers-available-scientologists

Now, I could never be a scientologit, simply because I don't believe in that stuff. But, if you do - then apparently there's a lot of cool shit you can gain from the religion (I believe it's more of a cult imho).

Personally, I accept Jesus as my lord and saviour.

11:11

if it isn't the leafs its the dues vult tards

JOIN! FUCKEN DO IT

>religion

It's a fucking cult designed to take money from new-agey retards who think that ancient aliens inhabit our bodies.

Please, sign up.

They do. And they'll mercilessly send you junk mail if they ever get a whiff of interest from you, or somebody related to you.

My dad went to a meeting once decades ago and left disinterested, yet my grandmother STILL gets adverts every now and then. Showed me a 200-question survey they mailed her with things like 'Do the presence of small children irritate you? Y/N/U'

Yes, come join us user!

Literally the most bluepilled cult in American history.

>muh OT8 secret is that Jesus is evil and Lucifer is secretly the "real god". [look this up if you doubt me.]

It's a cult for psychopaths. The "auditing" is brainwashing and personality programming.

L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer.
He was pissed at paying taxes and constantly wrote op ed's about how church's being tax free was a scam.
So he started Scientology as a tax shelter for his sci-fi books.
Period.
That's all it is.
One man trying to fuck the tax collector.
Then he died and it took on a life of is own by other greedy fucks.