I can't handle it anymore

This world is fucked. Every institution is filled with degeneracy and pussies. Everyone I know supports gays, trannies, sex before marriage etc. Everyone is okay with the destruction of society, they get angry over simple words now. Everyone is a whiny, weak, sorry excuse for a human.
The government is fully controlled by kikes, satanists, or whatever you want to call the powers that be. They have slowly destroyed our culture.
I was just thinking about how sad it is that the youth look up to brain dead rappers or athletes instead of the heroes of the past. Adventures, commanders, inventors, no one gives a shit. Everyday I see people breathing, but not living. They don't care about anything that doesn't affect them. They only believe what their god, the t.v. tells them.
I don't know what to do anymore. Libertarians, natsoc, any of the groups that go against the powers that be will lose. They have too much power, they've killed the people's spirit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
archive.fo/5nKVB
archive.fo/OOBUz
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OBAMA - PRISON

HILLARY - PRISON

CLAPPER - PRISON

BRENNAN - PRISON

RHODES - PRISON

JARRETT - PRISON

LYNCH - PRISON

HOLDER - PRISON

ABEDIN - PRISON

RICE - PRISON

PODESTA - PRISON

POWERS - PRISON

PEDOPHILES - HUNDREDS ARE ABOUT TO GO TO PRISON

HALF OF CONGRESS - PRISON

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHILLS

Wahhh I'm a pussy

Stay strong user, you can make it through

Seek the Lord and witness the hellfire brought onto Sodom and Gomorrah

Please, do it. Become an hero.

>all this blackpill shilling lately
you'll get no (you)s from me, just culinary herbs

Degeneracy has definetly proliferated in our country. The only thing I can tell you to do user is live your life the way you think it should be and raise your kids, if you have any or plan to have them, the way you agree with. Show them the truth and show them real heroes. And most of be an example for your family and society over all. Surround yourself with like minded people, even start a no degenerate club or something.

What hellfire? If god exists, then he's got to ge5t his thumb out of his ass.
Idiot, keep believing that the kikes would just hand over the presidency to someone because they won an election.

Anyone have any experience with killing themselves? How did it go? Asking for a friend.

>Everyone is a whiny, weak, sorry excuse for a human
>I don't know what to do anymore.
kek the irony

There's a difference. If there was a chance to fix this world, I'd take it. Sadly, there isn't.

I actually support gay marriage and trannies but not sex before marriage.

OP if you are a God fearing man you should know this world is going to fail regardless of what we do with our time here. It is in the Bible. Use this time to love and protect the ones you love and see what life offers you.

you sound like a whiny little bitch that just found out the world isnt like the books and movies you grew up on.

>nstead of the heroes of the past. Adventures, commanders, inventors, no one gives a shit. Everyday I see people breathing, but not living.

get over yourself you pretentious fuck

What bullshit is that? So there is nothing we can do? Than what's the point of anything? If that's the case I'll just go rape people in the street because nothing matters. If that is true, then fuck god for not giving a shit about helping fix this world.

If anything, Sup Forums should remind you daily that there are people out there that agree with you. And there are lots of us, user.

But what have we done to fix this?
>inb4 electing Trump the kike puppet

It hasnt even begun. Just watch people are going to start getting implants to upgrade themselves.

Everyone is going to have whatbis basically a mobile phone installed in their head and they will be able to be on the inernet all the time in their head without you even knowing. People are going to have chips implanted in their ears so they can listen to music and whatever else in their heads. Litterally every single device in your home will be a smart device connected to the inernet so you can control it with your mind. You home will have microchips in the walls to control the lights the faucets the toilet flushing the climate control the tv all remotely via your mind. People are going to circuits connected to their retinas so they can see websites and aps overlayed over reality and lots of people are going to supplement reality with HUDs providing extra information.

All of this is going to happen. People are going to become cyborgs and they will be able to control things with their minds but their minds will also be able to be controlled by the people in charge. Imagine an unskippable ad you cant ignore because its playing on the implants inside your ears and eyes.

This is where we are heading. What if the powers that be could simply make you deaf, and blind when you were disobediant or give you unpleasant stimulus to make you do as they want you to.

Hello user, thank you for your post and welcome to Sup Forums, you are here forever. IF you do decide on a plan B for your future please remember not to undertake such a serious journey alone. Fun fact: there are 14 million jews on earth and each one contributes in their own special way to our culture of diversity.

God made a covenant with the new Israel, born through baptism with acceptence of christ and repentence of sin.

God didnt turn his back, this society turn its back on God

The purge is almost upon us user.

God's a faggot
fml

Just because we aren’t done yet doesn’t mean we aren’t doing anything.

We need to grow our numbers. Because our ideas are the strongest, that will continue to happen.

this is seriously the only way to fix this

>I actually support gay marriage and trannies but not sex before marriage.

KILL YOURSELF

When they start drowning in their own filth, when they start introspecting themselves and their degeneracy, when they finally see that they were wrong in their thoughts and opinions, they will blame us, even if we never pointed out such facts about them in the first place, that's the thing about liberalism without liberty, or self control and self awareness, they fatally decent into an inescapable madness. Just protect yourself and those who share your mentality and your dreams. Let this world rot away like it should, it will be our responsibility to fix it when they die.

But we can't even agree with each other. Look at all the Trump cucks. If people begin to move to our side, they'll just get distracted by another puppet.

if you're really so weak willed, then kill yourself. we don't need you.
the white race has dodged extinction many times in the past, and i have faith we will do the same this time.

i agree that the world is not going the way i would like it to. everyday i work on becoming the best man i possibly can. someday, i will have many white children and hopefully instill my values in them. if i fail, then so be it.

I don't want this world to die. We are capable of so much, we just need a reset button. Besides, I don't think I could just watch the world die. My options are to either try and fail miserably or to kill myself.

Yes, because having kids and teaching them your values will accomplish anything. I'm talking big picture here. The (((powers that be))) will kill us all if we don't do something.

>Not being Christian
You see the problem, but fail to embrace the solution.

>Every institution is filled with degeneracy and pussies
>threatens to kill self

Do something to change it bitch. Don't lay down and accept the fate of humanity.

If christian means letting this world die, than yeah, fuck god.

Shooting kikey plutocrats in the head isn't going to stop more from being born, there must be a permanent solution.

>I don't know what to do anymore.

All of this concern you have for how others are living, you need to redirect it towards yourself.

(1) Eat home-cooked as much as possible. Avoid sugar and fast carbs. Avoid alcohol & drugs. No coffee after 12 p.m.

(2) Visit Sup Forums /fit/, read the sticky, choose an exercise routine and stick to it for at least a year. Also take some rudimentary fighting courses.

(3) Take time away from online and invest it in reading, plus writing a journal. Use actual paper books in which you can hand-write notes. Write your journal by hand.

(4) Take a legit personality-to-career survey and identify what kind of work might fulfill you.

(5) Pursue that line of work.

Congratulations, you're now an example for your peers, your mere existence acting as an influence on them. There are many of you out there, playing the long game.

Please, do kill yourself. I don't want homophobes in my world.

But what can we do to change it? I've thought of everything, I've played every scenario I can think of in my mind. In fact, it's the only thing that's been on my mind for the past year. Yet every plan I think of would not be good enough to save the world.

What on this planet is worth saving? The amount of genuinely good people is so heavily outweighed by evil at this point that idk if it's even worth bothering.

So than what? Sit around and do nothing. That's why I want to end it all. There's no point in living.

Less people to rebel wont make things better for you. It just make the human resources easier to manage and control.

You realky think they cant cause or prevent diseases? Its already on the books to cure all disease. But obviously first they are going to kill off a large chunk of the less useful and unnecessary peolle.

Theres two plans here in place working together. Use poverty and disease to wipe out the most useless people. Convince the most rebellious people to live decadent lazy lives where they are made fat and dependant they bombard them with the constant message they are redundant and hopeless until they kill themselves or go rouge and then the state can dispatch of them legally.

All that will be left over is the uselful people the kind of people who love posting inspirational quotes on instagram and line up for the new iphone on day one. The kind of people who will line up around thr block to get chips put in their head do they no longer need phones keys or wallets.

Enjoy watching the people voting and supporting this leftist garbage get ran over and attacked in the street while sitting in your rural paradise saying "I told you so".

Turn inward. A Carthusian, without a monastery. Books, meditation, nature, animals, woodworking, gardening, cooking, simplicity. There is still the metaphysical, which is highest and primary in any case. Read some Evola and Plotinus.

Have several kids (more than 2, at least 3 or more)
Homeschool your kids. Make them pass it on for when they have kids themselves. Isolate yourself from the (((media))), but make sure the kids are sufficiently socialized to make sure they'll try to spread their ideals out IRL, whether to others or to their kids. Do not allow logical fallacies in the true ideals, make sure you flesh everything out properly. If you do it right, the eventuall butterfly effect on society will be enough to change it. We will likely never see this, but there's no point giving up when the 14 words are achievable in just a short 4 or 5 generations.

Is there really a "through" though?

Why don't you people realize you have it better now than you would've ever before
You'd have been a fuxking peasant working on some nobles field for the rest of your life tvh

Trump has been amazing for us. Civnats are one step away from becoming our guys. Plenty of oldfags shake their fists about it, but many of us came around to the truth because of Trump’s inspiring success.

That won't work. How many kids do the migrants have? At least 8 or 9. AT LEAST! We can't wait, we have to take action, except we won't. And that's why I'm wondering if I should just kill myself.

Yeah, I decided to go back to (((University))) this year, and I feel like it's a HUGE mistake. Every day I get home from school I feel like a bag of shit.

Is it true you can get employed in the computer science field without a degree by just doing the bootcamps online? I would much rather do that, I cannot fucking stand college at all. I can barley see myself lasting through this semester, much less 3 years.

ignore all threads meant to demoralize
>protip: this thread

you don't into theology do you

I HAD THESE NIGGERS RAPPING ON MY BUS TODAY AND IM BODYBUILDING TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS! IF I DIE TRYING SO WHAT AT LEAST I GOT SO FAR

Too be honest I don't know if we will ever get to that point user... With all these races infecting Europe and US we might become technologically stagnat or devolve

Whites are just now starting to feel the heat. Things are going to get so interesting in coming years.

Guerrilla warfare works, if you can mask up and run fast. Pick a spot and go crazy.
I don't recommend it, but unless you can balkanize whites against shitskins, you may as well give up

Did I miss something with all the slide threads?

Idk if it was worth trading families and social cohesion, though. Seems like a bad deal.

Just emptying the whole redpill bottle now, are we?

You're part of the problem

Please don't hurt your self user
If you are having self destructive thoughts then call this number
One eight zero zero two seven three eight two five five

The night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Obama wiretapping has been confirmed, MSM 100% BTFO

WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam
>All Mr. Comey’s Wiretaps
archive.fo/S8qQG
> Did Obama Know about Comey’s Surveillance?
archive.is/0IlkP

The hill opinion piece reporting it as spying, look at this headline
>It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
archive.fo/5nKVB

New york post
>Wiretaps may prove Trump right — and that’s absolutely terrifying
archive.fo/OOBUz

Susan Rice admitted to unmasking just last week remember
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg'
archive.fo/eo8dg

Meanwhile Samantha Powers was unmasking people daily
archive.fo/FxKqx

Are you serious? Not even 60-70 years ago you could be a show salesman and were able to afford a house with such a simple job..

thats just one example alone.

It's better to stay alive and throw as many wrenches into the kikes plans as you can. Even if we have to destroy america to get it back it would be better than the country now

Ok bye

you people are fucking insane. do you know how great it is to live in a time where people are free to do a lot of this "degeneracy"? I don't understand why you want to take that away. The real problem are the people who want to take away the rights to be degenerate and to do whatever we want.

>letting Sup Forums get to you this bad
just turn off your computer and step outside bro. If you spend all your time in this echo chamber of course you're going to feel like shit. Remember: not everything you read here is true

shoe*

>blackpill shilling

Oh yes, everything is peachy out there. Kikes are retreating, pedo Congress is being imprisoned as we speak and all Muslims on Earth have decided to convert to Taoism.

Fuck yourself.

I feel ya. Last semester I made the dean's list, so far this semester im getting about a C average after putting in even more work than last semester. All of my professors are poos or chinese and do almost no examples of anything in class. Avoid kent state like the plague.

kys libtard shill.
Degeneracy is just that, and must be removed.

is here to help you in your endeavors.

Hey (((David))))!

Don't kill yourself. I'm a girl. We could meet one day, get married, and make lots of Nazi babies.

>I don't get to live a 1950's american utopia
Tough shit lad, you were born into an empire sliding into the degeneracy stage of decline. Either enjoy the ride or do something to salvage this world.

Remember: most of everything you read here is not true

>This is how you destroy civilization

you need to go ahead and kys for the betterment of society.

ur just afraid of the long road
u want succes now, out of nothing
u don't want to work for it, don't want to suffer for it
the long road is the only road

also, too much pol will make want to kill yourself
try some rl

Brother, we are buying at the bottom of the market. We have nowhere to go but up at this point. Can you believe how jealous future generations are going to be of us because we were alive when everything was absolute shit and then turned around?

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a good month. I stopped coming here to clear my mind a little and I just realized that everything is truly fucked.

Sup Forums doesn't even get to me..... real life experience in the real world does. Sup Forums is like my last true friend.

including this

Believe it or not whites are far too valuable to eliminate entirely. The flooding of whites and destruction of white culture is not a final solution type scenario. The end goal is not to kill all whites. The end goal is to only have useful globalist well intentioned following whites who will work hard for you. They don't want to wipe you out they just want you to think that they can and that they are so you will be a good obedient little man or you will lose hope and do something that will result in your death.

We wuz (Jewish) kangz

Been on Sup Forums for 2 months so far, feel better than ever. Where's the depression of which you speak?

>Everyone I know

But how do you know that?

What if they are all based, but just hiding their power level.....like you?

just wait for fembot lovers :^)

Will.....will we win against the Jews this time desu?

I want to believe.....

then you can commit yourself to change or you can be just like the people you hate: useless, floating through life, dependent on those who do, and stuck with the people who do not.

>Caring this much about bullshit
>complaining other people is trying to change your points of view about gays, trannies, sex and then complaining others are not doing exactly what you want
>expecting the world to be exactly as it was 60 years ago

get a grip, user. The sooner you discover these are all invented problems the better

I don't hide my power level anymore. I don't care. Everyone hates me because god forbid I said I hate gays and trans.

You realise that soon after AIs can pass turing test there is going to be a mass movement for equal rights for AIs?

i mean the level op is on
i mean being ONLY on pol

you just need to strip voting rights from women to prevent that.

The fembots and artificial wombs thing is not going to be to your benefit at all. They are tricking you into following your dick towards the further breakdown of society.

It's been known for a long time now that men's sex drives can be utilize to trick them into following any cause you like. The cause here is making human resources cheaper, more expendable and more easily replaced.

Clones and robots will get equal rights and that won't mean they are moving up to the same level as humans, that can easily mean that you are put on the same level as them.

You will never be able to do that.

This is the land of fucking opportunity!
>uh muh problems
>uh society
Make some money, enjoy our capitalist system, move somewhere nice, and if you want buy a bitch or a boat or something. There's a lot of fun shit out there, go do that, fuck everyone else.