How and when did you get redpilled? For me...

How and when did you get redpilled? For me, it was in school when we learned "the whites made LITERACY TESTS to keep the black man down!!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/WgPDh764CK4
slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teachers leaving no black child behind at the cost of every white child in the whole school, back in primary

Growing up around Islanders and seeing the way they treated their children and how EVERYTHING is white peoples fault.

Working with them proved to me that even the good ones who went to work and payed tax were still scum.

Absolute the worst group of people we have brought into NZ.

Primary school had Multiculturalism Day once a year and we were taught it was good for no reason
I asked what the point of holidays would be after multiculturalism and got ranted at by the deputy principal who suggested I wasn't thinking right

me i was learning the race realism stuff who happened to be at the same time the migrant crisis commenced. The redpill is hard at first i was literally spending every single second of free time here and had trouble sleeping. I was an unironic nazi for about 2 weeks then I put some water in my wine im simply a good guy white nationalist who dislike the JQ shit. Those 2 weeks were memorable I dont regret them

In the end it was worth it I think im happier now.

WW1.

Been around a long time working in/with power structures & that's how I know what I know: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>be 10
>go to school
>teachers say "we will protect you if you're being hurt at home, just tell us, you can trust us"
>go home
>get beaten
>go back to school
>tell teachers
>they call the police
>the police bring me home and corner me
>get told that i'm an irresponsible idiot that just wants attention
>get slapped
>cops leave
>get beaten by dad even harder
>sister gets beaten too because she "didn't stop user from telling the teachers"

of course there was the discovery that the jews had it coming later on, but that single incident destroyed my trust in the system. it was all downhill from there.

>How and when did you get redpilled?
Late 200's watched a movie that didn't show the nazi's as the drooling psychopaths they're normally portrayed as.

got me curious about what they believed from their point of view.

started researching.

Became White Nationalist after finding out what they believed and why they believed it.

Slowly became NatSoc, TGSNT sealed the deal for me.

>WW1
sure, whatever you say Frankie ;)

I discovered Michael Savage, who redpilled me on commies and Cultural Marxism. Then I discovered Jared Taylor, who redpilled me on white identity and race realism. And then I discovered George Lincoln Rockwell, who redpilled me on (((them))).

But they did make literacy tests to keep the black man down...

Do you really want people voting if they can't read?

Was in kindergarten back in 02, saw a black man and a white woman drop of their mutt and thought "eww that's gross"
Spent the next 15 years hating myself like a good goy for thinking it. Just glad I didn't tell anyone.

>wasn't thinking right

he wasn't mad you were thinking wrong. he was mad you were thinking

the start of my redpilling was the Trayvon Martin case. CNN told me big bad white supremacist murdered a 17 year old (who looked like a 12 year old in teh pics CNN posted)

he keel him in coh bluhh

made me not be such a yuppy for MSM anymore

I've always been a bit of a race realist as I had exposure to plenty of blacks, but it wasn't until I started noticing how hard SJW (especially multiculturalist) bullshit was being pushed. Thanks GG.

It was gradual. I live in a minority white town with quite a bit of racial tension. I experienced diversity firsthand at school and didn't buy into the Multiculturalism shit they were spoon feeding us. I don't resent or feel hate for Muslims or Nigs though. I actually like them. I mostly just hate the people in charge who let them in, in such high numbers.

When I went to a homogeneous eastern european country and realized that while it was poor, it felt really nice to be surrounded by people who looked like me and not having to worry about getting mugged by urban youths

The Zimmerman trial.
I never knew just how crooked the media really was until then.

I actually have been a conservative since I started my political opinions. However, when in college I did start to dabble in sjw b.s. until I got a job and had to start working. My political ideals returned right after my first paycheck and I realized how evil taxes are. I don't want to pay for lazy peasants and line the pockets of Kikes.

I lived in a commune for awhile in college. A black chick working on her PhD in sociology moved in and chose to do her thesis over what it's like being black in a house full of dope smoking long hairs (who she believed were all closeted Klan members despite being some of the most absolutely cucked libshits you will ever meet in your life).

She was a huge cunt. Refused to do chores, accused people of being racist for looking at her wrong, moved her weird cuck white boyfriend in without telling anyone and he didn't pay rent, and in general was just a shitty house member. After like 3 months she decided we were too racist for her to handle so she moved out and a week later I heard she had committed suicide.

That was when it became viscerally clear to me how incidious leftist's weaponization of black resentment truly is. She was obviously a very angry and disturbed person but instead of getting help she got molded into a racist psycho by professor sheckelstein's African American studies class

So OP. I had this black friend. A true die hard American Patriot. He joined the Marines right after we graduated. Guy was raised in the hood. One time I asked him why he joined the Marines. I know it was patriotism alone. Guy straight looks me dead in the eyes and tells me "user, when you live around niggers your whole life and they blame everyone for their lack of success and teach the children the same things. You realize it's not the world, it's them. I wanted more. I want to be pride. I want to set an example for my communities future adults and my children. Niggers will be death of me and all blacks" almost verbatim what he said.

Anyway, guy went on two deployments and came back to visit. During his visit get spent some time at the community center to give the children some motivation to take the right path. While he was there, there was a drive by shooting done by a rival gang that the Janitor and a good amount of the paid workers that worked there were in. My friend survived the middle East and died in the hood. He was shot in the neck and bled out.

I went to Sup Forums and started a feels thread.

Eventually an user asked why I had feels.
I explained I was mourning and told the story. A few post later someone had linked to a Sup Forums thread about blacks and crime. Suddenly everything my friend had said about niggers was reaffirmed by info graphs.

last year when I realized I had committed the sin of being born a fucking white male. then learning that most of what I knew about WW2 was bullshit

In high school I noticed that the black kids got away with everything because the boomer teachers were dumb enough to believe them. And they (the blacks) used "muh slavery" every chance they got to silence whites and make excuses.

Then I noticed that the media was made up of the same people.

ch-check'd ;_;

Damn son, I'm sad and enraged just reading that

I got redpilled because of ceil the lion.everyone wanted to kill the guy who shot the lion but I did not give a fuck.

I told my grandfather about a big fat black girl who said to me and the rest of the class:"I bet every white person's family here owned slaves." as she looked around at us with distrust and hatred in her eyes.

My grandfather said to me without missing a beat:"You should have told her that she will be a slave with that attitude." How right he was, huh?

checked

My best friend from elementary school and his mom.
School would be teaching us about how multiculturalism and why conservatives were bad. Then one I went to my friend's house and his mom (she's from some shithole in South America) told me about how the West will regret letting mass immigration happen especially with muslims and blacks since they're not being screened properly and that Western countries should enforce their cultures so that immigrants assimilate.

Felt like the weirdest thing hearing it from a brown woman. Then my friend started telling me the same thing. His dad is white and is a total cuck though.

summer 2014 for me, i saw through all that bullshit about that fucking chimp who got his balls handed to him in ferguson, saw how people were trying to stand up for a typical thug even though there was mountains of evidence proving that the officer was right to shoot him, seeing how dumb people are really gave me the signal to unplug myself & accept how fucked we are

Tried asking you this in a thread earlier, but that got archived. I tried again, and that one got archived too. Welp, here it goes. Hopefully, you have time to answer.

1) How many women in the Western World are infected with the Femin virus?

2) Are they (Mueller and his "private investigators") really gonna indict Paul Manafort? Does he have anything shady about him? I remember him being involved in the Ukraine Revolution awhile back...

3) How exactly can one raise his testosterone levels without excessive therapy or medicine [i.e. naturally]?

4) What exactly would the US Spring timeline be had Hillary won? Would the "peaceful anti-fascist protestors fighting for democracy" by killing Trump be "redneck hillbilly white supremacists fighting for white nationalism"?

5) WHEN WILL YOU MAKE ANOTHER KB? I know that things are accelerating, but could you drop by and release some more info?

6) What will Leftypol do when the US Spring begins? Will they create "US Spring General" threads and boast about it with obnoxious slide threads? How fucked are we if they [Leftypol, Soros, Deep State, SJW's, (((them))) etc.] win?

7) Pence. Is there anything shady about him we should look into/that you know of? Is he a Deep State plant? Was the "Trump's a Time Traveler/Pence's in the Timeline" user last year legit?

this

I know several black people who still believe "hands up don't shoot". My Sup Forums racism is about 80% larping but the fact that a giant political movement came about because a criminal got what he had coming to him unironically disturbs the fucking shit out of me

>Always have a lot of friends
>but
>Never get girls
>Always popular
>but
>Never (((cool))) or (((chill)))
>I'm the weird one
>Later find out that means motivated
>Later find out that means smart
>be 25
>Finally find out that I have 130 IQ
>Realize that I was never accepted because I was smarter than everyone I ever hung out with in my home town.

All for the sake of the superiority complex of universalist Marxists.

F

It takes a tremendous amount of guts and honesty to break through the kind of conditionning black kids are put through. "Uncle Toms" truly are exceptional people

130 is quite respectable. What's your profession?

o7
I'm sorry to hear that user.

Trying to get into computer science. I'm a really good drummer, I went to music school.

High IQ doesn't always equal good decisions, especially when you don't even realize it until later in life. I'm trying to claw my way to a stable life.

Damn..

I scored pretty high when I was about 18 on a few online things, I was like 135 140

Now I'm 23 and I know they were probably bullshit and I'm most likely /roomtempIQ/

Feels pic related man

Powerful story desu

>130 IQ

That's rough user, I know that feel. Too smart to be a normie, too dumb to be a genius. I have friends but I'm always the weird one

I'm at 145 based on a COGAT test I was made to take in Kindergarten. My SAT score is a 2360.
I still have trouble with dedicating myself to things even when I know I should, so I know what you mean. At least I'm making progress toward a Computer Engineering degree atm.

Watching and observing the behavior of the animals was enough for me.

Why don't you just compile a .rar full of information with the supporting evidence to back it up & link us to it, instead of drip-feeding us? Or do you really think randomly posting Sup Forums threads is the safest, fastest & most effictive way to communicate?

Well get an official test just to be sure. Some of the online tests aren't as far off as you would think. Sometimes they are 15 points up, so you might be like 120-130

Yeah I'm currently trying to decide if I should get the bachelors in comp science, or just do online boot camps and try to figure it all out on my own. I'm hating being back at college so far.

>3) How exactly can one raise his testosterone levels without excessive therapy or medicine [i.e. naturally]?
You KNOW he's just going to tell you to exercise and eat organic. He's fucking useless.

>A 100 year old browses Sup Forums
yeah, right...

The red pill will always lead to the black pill. Good luck.

first day of college all guys had to go to lecture hall for lecture on how to not rape women and or sexually assault them, was pretty eye opening.

Can confirm. Unless you are delusional/think life is an Arnold Schwarzenigger movie

How many more?

I could, but I'm too afraid of becoming a confirmed, documented shit for brains. I'd probably kill myself real quick with self esteem that low.

I think I'm better off just having a general idea

I saw a nigger once, ever since I've been a full on Nazi

I was racist since I was young since I'm capable of basic pattern recognition, but I wasn't full Gas the Kikes until the biomedical ethics class I took the first year of grad school, where an israli kike literally named lichtenstein compared anti-immigrant politics to 1950s eugenics and holocaust experimentation.

Trayvon Martin case. Anyone who grew up with niggers knows what happened. "No limit nigga" tries to beat up a guy who he perceives is fuckin with him cause he about dat life yo and receives a stupid prize... The media presenting latino jew GZ as EVIL DEVIL WHITE HISPANIC and sweet baby tray tray who dindu nuffins set off red alarms in my head and then when Obama commented on it by calling trayvon his son i was thoroughly redpilled

I'd suggest that if you're not getting a major scholarship, going to college for CS isn't optimal since you can contract alone if you're intelligent, charismatic, and have a strong portfolio. That's what I've picked up so far, but of course, I could be wrong. You should talk to people employed in the industry in your area to see how things are.

We have to fight this degenerate world, even if we are certain to lose. Truth is the foundation; we have the truth. If there is anything worth fighting for, it's the truth.

Absolutely this. The Trayvon Martin case laid bare the issue of race and the media. It completely showed how willing they were to make shit up to make the black attacker into a victim. And it's obvious in the results, to this day George Zimmerman is treated as a racist KKK neo-Nazi murderer by the majority of the country, when all he did was protect himself from a violent chimp attack. That case completely changed the way I see the world.

The earliest possible redpill I got as an elementary student in the early 90s, looking at all the propaganda talking about just how great black kids were (I went to school outside Boston where we had METCO to contend with). One look at the black kids that they were bussing out here compared to my white/Asian/Indian classmates was enough to tell me that if black kids were really that worthwhile, then they wouldn't have to keep telling us and reminding us about it.

I said some really Sup Forums-tier shit from 4th grade through 7th grade, and after a bunch of parental phone calls and getting borderline-gang stalked by the Jewish kids (for saying the Nazis did some good/cool things), I learned to hide my power level and play nice with the status quo.

I miss that comic.

Interesting, good advice. I might just go part time next semester, and see how some bootcamps go. When I can run my own schedule my motivation skyrockets. College makes me feel like shit. I'm highly leaning toward the bootcamp route.

I'm white and grew up in New Mexico. I routinely got my ass kicked as a kid for being white (Anglo, according the beans there). That was the first redpill. The final redpill was the media handling of the Trayvon Martin debacle. That was the Jewpill that made me physically sick for 2 months after I finally realized what is really going on in not only my nation but the world and especially Western world.

No that'll be the Somalis, though coconut niggers are second.

But don't worry, they'll do the jobs we don't want to :)

Yeah, the Trayvon BS was the moment when my power level was pushed back out of the closet.

Lol, old fag.

I don't really have anything to add, but here's a (you) for your interesting story.

BASED NIGGER

I don't know man, I don't know/

also I giggled at your filename

You fucking moron, white people DID have literacy tests to keep the black man down. Black people were neglected of an education, and then when given the opportunity to vote by the Federal Government, state governments fucked them over with a loophole.

They couldn't read because they weren't being taught how to read, not because they were incapable of doing so.

>Niggers will be death of me

pottery

I can't speak for my IQ, but that was literally me throughout grade school and early college. I get lonely sometimes but I can't bring myself to live like the average normie. Not that my life is that great, but most everyone else's around me appears pointless and they seem to have no idea. It's bewildering

Aspiring fourth row, currently at the very early stage of panel 5.

>How and when did you get redpilled?
As soon as I realized Trump was right about everything. But that was just the icing on the cake. The process began years earlier when I was... gasp... a liberal democrat.

It was a combination of things. Spike Lee, the LA Riots, Al Sharpton, etc. They slowly chipped away at my liberal delusions until there was nothing left.

Hahah Wojak spotting Pepe gets me every time.

Forgot pic related

Nigger detected. Nice try.

Blacks certainly DID receive the opportunity of education. Douglas wasn't the only smart darkie.

Same.
I've competed and did alright, am currently studying, so I'd say I'm panel 6.

Or uphill depending on how you look at it

Those "literacy tests" were ridiculous and loaded with trick questions though.

Learning about the Weimar Republic, and why it wasn't taught to me in history class.

that is a fake literacy test.

>slave who gained in an education from his slave master's wife despite complaints from the slave master who argued that if blacks learned to read they'd desire freedom
>later escape to northern free states where you're treated with some semblance of rights
>comparing this to recently freed freedmen living in the heart of southern states ran by white democrats who neglected them an education

Fuck off retard. It wasn't just literacy tests that prevented black men in the 19th century from voting either, you're delusional if you think white men in the south just suddenly let black men vote under the same circumstances they'd let other white men vote.

Thanks for sharing

Even if it were real, this is easy as fuck.

Coming to Sup Forums and finding out about the differences in race and the dishonesty of scientists.

Here is the real voter test that they gave out.

red pill me on that plz?

easy

*yawn* Soros shill. Bye.

congratulations you passed. since you finished early you should help some of the other test takers. tyrone over in the corner looks like he needs some help

This is the documentary I first watched about it.
youtu.be/WgPDh764CK4
>Hitler was right when he said the Jews were behind all of the degeneracy he saw after WWI.

20 is iffy. It could be telling yoi to spell backwards the word forwards sdrawrof.

The best thing about this documentary is that the authors and narrator seem to revel in Berlin's degeneracy.

>*yawn* I can't support my racist and historically ignorant statements I've spouted on Sup Forums for years because this is an echo chamber where my """"redpills"""" are agreed upon by the rest of the posters and never need to be backed up with proof due to a lack of challenge. Bye.

Bye Bye user!

congrats, you're exactly the kind of illiterate nigger who shouldn't be voting

That's what made me stop and say to myself "wtf is going on? These guys are reveling in debauchery which includes child prostitution just because Weimar was progressive for muh gays"

If the Louisiana test below is real then most people would fail it even today. Remember that you have only 10 minutes or 20 seconds per question and 1 mistake means failure.

slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/06/28/voting_rights_and_the_supreme_court_the_impossible_literacy_test_louisiana.html