Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7AD5fZC2TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

monkey see, monkey do

>Sitting
Yeah, I'm sure that was all.

based teacher

fuck this stupid brainless nigger.

only thing teacher did wrong was letting him live or at least failing to put him in the hospital

>assaulted

Let me guess, the teacher grabbed his arm and hauled him up to his feet?

shut the fuck up, canafag

GO BACK TO AFRICA THEN YOU FUCKING BABOON

Nobody stands for the pledge in my 1st period class. Including me, because it would be awkward being the only one standing.

no i wont. your not legally required to participate.they dont even do the pledge in some states because of the phrase "under god"

Go to another country if it sucks here so much. Sierra Leone is welcoming to his kind.

>j'na

hey shut up he was a good boy

FUCK YES I WILL! BASED TEACHER!

And here I was thinking there were no more good teachers.

I want to send all niggers back to Africa or kill them all, whichever is good. I don't agree with forcing people to stand for indoctrination ceremonies though. Similarly, no problem with people boycotting the NFL for the knee takers either. The consequences for not going with the herd shouldn't be doled out by the state or its agents. It's a social matter for the citizens to sort out themselves.

Why are americans so disrespectful guys?
I mean, even in my violent shithole I sort of respect my flag to some degree.

absolutely

dindu nuffin

no, it wouldn't, faggot.

t. Middle schooler

>J'na Jefferson.

I bet her sister is La-a (pronounced Ladasha)

I never understood why this pledge is even necessary in a school environment.

Mfw nigger gets triggered

>Students aren't forced to swear blind obedience to the state
>Good job on that teacher forcing the student to swear blind obedience to the state
>REEEEEE Why are everyone mindless drones? Why does nobody care about corruption or the stupidity of these wars in sandnigger countries?
Blind faith in anything is bad, students in the US shouldn't be forced, expected, or led in a pledge of allegiance, students should be taught and encouraged to question authority rather than blindly accepting it.

Damn right, love it or leave it! If America is so awful for (((persons of color))) then go somewhere else. At least name one other place on earth where these pieces of shit have even half the quality of life that they have here

The teacher should have taken him to the parking lot and curb stomped him for being an ungrateful filthy subhuman stinking smelly velcro-headed porch monkey jiggaboo NIGGER

No I won't.
>Nigger's constitutional right to be a piece of shit

if you notice it's always niggers.

the same group that kills whites at an 11 to 1 ratio in comparison to whites killing blacks.

the same group that is 13% of the country but accounts for 80 something percent of the violent crime.

it's always niggers. the jew's favorite toys.

Yes it would.

No, high school Senior, but the class is full of Freshmen since it's Spanish I.

give that man a raise.

Either troll or someone who should get the fuck out.

Damn right I will defend it. If you can't respect your flag and country no matter how much you don't agree with the current state of it you don't deserve to live here. Or if I had my way you don't deserve to live. It need to come back to how it used to be... Most of my teachers would have kicked my ass and my parents would have let them if I didn't stand or left my hands in pockets.

We need to give up on the idea of being conservative. The key thing of being conservative is that you're trying to conserve what we have. Just stopping it from getting worse but you're not making it any better. The right or alt right in this country need to rise up as traditionalist and Patriots and bring back what we used to have that's the only way to fix the US. A radical change back to better days.

Japostrophena Jefferson
>cuz the ' don't be silent

I mean I agree with you in principle but at that age he's probably just sitting because everyone else is doing it, just like he would be standing in a proper pledge just because everyone else is doing it. No one seems to be addressing the fact that this kid is too young to understand patriotism, whether blind or reasoned.

>Yes it would.
What are they gonna do? Call you an American?

>No, high school Senior, but the class is full of Freshmen
Jesus Christ, is this what Sup Forums has become? This must be what Reddit feels like, you're a pussy

why do blacks disrespect the flag?
they are literally in one of the few nations where they are not legally a slave

Teachers are scum.

That's fucked up. When I was a kid everyone stood up for the pledge. Admittedly I made up my own terms like "I pledge allegiance to the fags of the united farts of a merry cow...etc' but I didn't really understand how important it was.

how many people died protecting this little douchenozzle's right to be in school?

i was guessing the teacher politely asked him to stand more than once

It's his right to act like a dindu if he wants. There's no teching these boons anyway. Just like the tard kid in class just ignore him let him pretend like he's participating. If he starts chimpletting out send him out of class so the other kids can learn.

I defend this

FPBP

literally this.

I support him. Fuck Amerikkka

teachers are democrats, who walk out of class to strike. Don't give me shit about how important education is if you'll fuck your students over if it affects your bottom line.

So I'm okay with students disrespecting them, even if it's a nigger shitting on the flag that fought to free his great great great great grandparents.

>POL/ WILL DEFEND THIS!!!
Fuck yeah I will, the little bastard traitor.
You stand and show respect to your nation, or we deport your little niggery ass.

if speech is violence, then so is non-speech and therefore violence is justified.

They won't say anything or really care, and standing for the flag is only symbolic so I just sit down like everyone else.

>Sup Forums was never a good thing to begin with.
>I wouldn't know, I've never been on Reddit. What's it like?
>Gee I wish I were tough like you...

And fuck you.

so....it wouldn't be awkward then faggot.

If you can look at that thing's face and recognize any cognitive abilitly beyond base levels of mammalian survival you are lying to yourself.

Even Jehovah's Witnesses stand for the Pledge of Allegiance out of respect even if they don't do the pledge itself.

>Be me
>Sitting in gym bleachers
>waiting for some dumb school shit to start
>be bored as fuck
>texting my nigga because he's more interesting than whatever this shit is going to be
>somebody grabs my fucking arm and tries to lift me up
>fuck that, nigga-punch!
>now we're fucking wailing on each other
>I have no idea what's going on or why this started
>MFW pledge of allegiance

Say what you want, but you're a pussy if you don't have the "courage" to stand up for the pledge of allegiance when no one else will.

>No one seems to be addressing the fact that this kid is too young to understand patriotism, whether blind or reasoned.
Which is the point. Young children shouldn't be led in the pledge of allegiance since they don't actually know shit about their country except "America is free because we vote for president." Beyond that swearing allegiance to the flag is a dangerous concept since the flag represents the state which follows no inherent laws or code. If people want to swear allegiance to something they should swear allegiance to the constitution since that actually represents something, the laws limitations that define our country and our government.

Put simply if the central government starts blatantly ignoring the constitution, it is still the US government and people who swear loyalty to the state are still obligated to obey said government. If one swears to the constitution however they US government that ignores the constitution is no longer legitimate and the citizen is justified in overthrowing the government.

Niggers that don't celebrate the birth of Jesus.
Fuck Jehovah's witness. Anyone in this thread who's a JW: fuck you. I hope miss your OPTAR and getting shunned like the puritan Indian rape babby you are.

It would make me feel slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed. So yes. It would be awkward.

What if I don't even like my country to begin with? And I'm not willing to stand for the pledge unless it would make me uncomfortable not to?

>pledge of allegiance

>It would make me feel slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed. So yes. It would be awkward.

do it with a Trump hat on

After school time?

So you're uncomfortable and embarrassed at yourself, got ya. Have a nice day, faggot.

Its gets worse. Originally students weren't allowed to refuse to say the pledge of allegiance and schools were forced to do the pledge of allegiance even Jovah's Witness schools that considered the pledge idolatry.

Enjoy your black grandsons, whitey

There are an awful lot of niggers at my school, friend.

I'm sensing some projection. Tell me about your life in high school?

I refused to stand for the flag one day and my Kingston Highschool teacher almost touched me. He yelled at me. Fucking kike!

I realize that, which is why the teacher failed in not explaining to the child, and the classroom in general, some of the reasoning behind the pledge as well as why someone might want to protest it. Now we just have ignorance breeding more ignorance because sometimes the teachers barely know more than the students these days.

>pledging allegiance to a flag

>pledge of allegience
Do Americans actually do this shit? I thought that was only in movies wtf...

No, it's true. I'm pretty right-leaning myself, but I'm willing to admit it's fucking retarded.

>There are an awful lot of niggers at my school, friend.
Then you'll be unconscious before you even start to feel embarrassed

No, they aren't very violent niggers, but they're very good at making me feel bad about myself.

Nigger should have been lynched

wtf i love leaves now

LMFAO now there's going to be a trend of kids sitting down protesting in classes. O this just keeps getting better. What next?

Someone start a HASHTAG about #justicefor___ w/e this brotha's name is and start a national trend of them doing this! The ensuing lulz are worth it!

Fuck off KaeperNIG Jr.

Depends if it's an "assault" because someone put a hand on his shoulder or if he was actually injured or dramatically attacked.
And if another kid did it than who gives a shit? If this is the case then this is the usual abject bullshit that passes for clicknews.

VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT
>VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT
>youtube.com/watch?v=R7AD5fZC2TQ
VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT
>VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT
VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT
>VIDEO OF THE ASSAULT

Wtf? I love black teachers now!

It's just a piece of cloth you idiot

Why even send niggers to school what the fuck

#justiceforstone

Ummm.... because we are a multicultural society, sweetie.

Video is from august 15th tho,fucking leaf

that little fucker

underrated

Anons let us not forget the incredibly high chance that the teacher is a nigger as well and the (((journalists))) are only trying to pile on to the claims of racism and white supremacy being the guiding principles of the west.

>Why even send niggers to school what the fuck

Uhmm, so they can learn? They're already at a disadvantage due to living in poverty. The schools they go to don't have enough funding and they also come from broken homes. Read a book, racist.

>fucking leaf

Nice get.

Also I realized when the student was black lol. Video was still worth a watch, imo. Black man showing us how you really handle a dumb little shit nigger-bitch.

Nah, little nigger faggot has the right to sit if he wants. Teacher is being a sperg

Eventually they'll be sitting on the job because Uncle Sam oppressing.

When i started watching it i was actually convinced the "middle schooler" was putting up a pretty good fight vs a grown nog

gonna say life expectancy of 20 for this one?

>implying lazy niggers are employed