Apologize Sup Forums

Apologize Sup Forums

sorry for not equipping jails with top tier beds.

chill OP

Holy shit can't niggers do ANYTHING right? How can you fuck up sleeping?

WE WUZ INSOMNIACS

Probably because they're afraid of other niggers breaking into their socialized housing

PILLOWS BE RAYCIS N SHEEIT

my sides sven pls

well no shit, it's risky breaking into people's homes during the day

FpBp

Can't blacks do anything right?

she looks retarded

They also fart more. Sorry for that too.

>has not read notes on state of virginia by Thomas Jeffreson

Gimme one min im about to pull up the Thomas Jeffreson quote for you. its from 'Notes on the state of Virginia'

top kek

Nice Satan trips. This only proves that niggers are subhumans that run on their basic animal instincts.

A majority of women are.

Really? The assholes who are up playing loud music at 3am aren't getting enough sleep?

I
NEVER
WOULD
HAVE
GUESSED

They seem to require less sleep. A black, after hard labour through the day, will be induced by the slightest amusements to sit up till midnight, or later, though knowing he must be out with the first dawn of the morning.
-Thomas Jeffreson
notes on the state of virginia
huge fuckin redpill

BE GONE, SATAN.
But seriously, I'm waiting for the day when "______ is the only thing not racist" is a headline.

>They seem to require less sleep. A black, after hard labour through the day, will be induced by the slightest amusements to sit up till midnight, or later, though knowing he must be out with the first dawn of the morning.
-T. Thomas Jeffreson

>Whether the black of the negro resides in the reticular membrane between the skin and scarf-skin, or in the scarf-skin itself; whether it proceeds from the colour of the blood, the colour of the bile, or from that of some other secretion, the difference is fixed in nature, and is as real as if its seat and cause were better known to us. And is this difference of no importance? Is it not the foundation of a greater or less share of beauty in the two races? Are not the fine mixtures of red and white, the expressions of every passion by greater or less suffusions of colour in the one, preferable to that eternal monotony, which reigns in the countenances, that immoveable veil of black which covers all the emotions of the other race? Add to these, flowing hair, a more elegant symmetry of form, their own judgment in favour of the whites, declared by their preference of them, as uniformly as is the preference of the Oranootan for the black women over those of his own species. The circumstance of superior beauty, is thought worthy attention in the propagation of our horses, dogs, and other domestic animals; why not in that of man? Besides those of colour, figure, and hair, there are other physical distinctions proving a difference of race. They have less hair on the face and body. They secrete less by the kidnies, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odour. This greater degree of transpiration renders them more tolerant of heat, and less so of cold, than the whites. Perhaps too a difference of structure in the pulmonary apparatus, which a late ingenious (* 1) experimentalist has discovered to be the principal regulator of animal heat, may have disabled them from extricating
-Thomas Jefferson

and sweden delivers

tl;dr version
>niggers stink and theyre retarded.

I have insomnia so literally check your sleeping privilege you fucking shitlord cucks

yawn

shieeeeeeeeet

Now that is some fine ass

How can niggas be sleepin when they are WOKE

When I was unemployed I slept badly too. It's all those naps you take over the day when you're not even that tired. Basically ruins the chance of any decent night sleep because the body doesn't sees a need for it.

I never slept as good as after a long hard day of work where I couldn't take naps. When I go home I feel like sinking into the bed like it's made out of clouds.

With all the cough syrup they drink I somehow doubt it

Actually thats the best time since most people are at work/school.

They don't sleep well in the civilised world because they evolved to use wooden benches as pillows.