Outnumbered on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issa_Rae on this article here...

They keep fighting me on this and saying "it's unsourced" when I put 6 sources...

Open Racial Hostility

Issa Rae has received some backlash for remarks made in an interview prior to the 2017 Emmy Awards. The statement in question was "I'm rooting for everyone black." She planned on judging nominees based solely on skin color without reference to talent or achievements.[27][28][29][30][31][32]

Anyways they want to fight it out in the talk section, and see weather this stays or goes... and I'm way way way out numbered right now, and the libtards are going to win if I fight this alone...

Not your army blah blah blah... Can't do this on my own though, and they are trying to shove this cunts racist statements under the rug like it never happened.

The racist black woman in question:

youtube.com/watch?v=ER2MDjL3tfU

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/tucker-carlson-issa-rae-rooting-for-everybody-black-emmys-1202563287/
madamenoire.com/842013/issa-rae-emmys/
essence.com/awards-events/red-carpet/emmys/issa-rae-racists-trolls-emmys
recorder.com/Emmys-red-carpet-includes-Issa-Rae-in-revenge-red-12565899
youtube.com/watch?v=uu3FRRXqazw
findingdulcinea.com/news/education/2010/march/The-Top-10-Reasons-Students-Cannot-Cite-or-Rely-on-Wikipedia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>weather this stays

Please help me shatter this one small echo chamber full of regressive leftists.

>WikiPedia
>WP
>White Power
Why are there libtards on my White Power website?

If only we could delete the entire site, its what they get for being dirty communists.

there's nothing in the revision history

oh wait, I'm an idiot. I was looking at the Talk page revision history

Have a bump user

It'd sure be a shame if I rated her feet "ugly" on wikiFeet...

I just edited the page to say that she died today. Kek.

what's stopping a modern hitler from rising?

bump

Bump. We need to spend more time WIkipedia and less here anyway

Are you expecting anyone on Sup Forums to have Wikipedia membership?

help 0p

It looks like some slippery kike already undid your edit.
I swear, the "community" on that site is a joke. Even colleges shit on it.

Leave Issa alone.

this

Bump!

Bump, I dont do wikipedia but I like this thread pls keep me updsted.

I'll help you out, nigger. Tell a wiki-noob what I need to do to chime in.

Don't bother OP.

Wikipedia editors are a leftist cult.

bump [citation needed]

Wikipedia is a battleground. That's where you go to fight a narrative and they're winning.

If we could win the meme wars so soundly, we could definitely fight the info-war on Wikipedia. We have the autists to do this. I just need someone to show me how.

>Don't bother OP.
>Wikipedia editors are a leftist cult.

>Don't bother OP.
>academia is a leftist cult.

>Don't bother OP.
>MSM is a leftist cult.

0 context given by OP
I am not giving free views to niggers.
OP still sucking dicks.

Update faggot whats happening?

>0 context
Are pajeets really this fucking stupid, all of the context is in the OP.

Don't you have some poo to shovel?

Holy shit, just figured out I can edit from Tor. This is gonna be fun.

Honestly it's a waste of time, wikipedia is controlled by the liberals - they have enough obsessives to rig almost every article relating to politics. Only thing to do is stop using it and spread word about how biased it is.

My edits are getting reverted instantly, is there some bot that filters wrongthink?

i feel ya same happened to me NO SOURCE its like are using some nigger google that is too cracked out to get the results for u

page can be locked from edits by mod i think

This. I haven't used that shit in forever, and it's not hard to convince normies that it's a bullshit site, since even far-left college professors often shit on it for being an unreliable source of information.
Nah, just some beta numales who spend all day staring at the "recent edits" log in order to make sure no one upsets the leftist narrative they've meticulously set up across the site.

I can see the "Racial Hostility" section. Looks like the edits are staying.

Am I missing something?

Holy shit, I think my trolling made them forget to delete OP's edit.

>Issa Rae has received some backlash for remarks made

Where did the backlash come from? White nationalists? Every trickle down media whore supporters the POZ and anything anti-white

Kek!

I don't see that
Also what's so hard about uploading a picture?

>Nah, just some beta numales who spend all day staring at the "recent edits" log in order to make sure no one upsets the leftist narrative they've meticulously set up across the site.
As the young ones get older, this will become more apparent. we have the internet over time...

Ah! I see the issue now. Someone find a "backlash" piece in a major new publication. Gotta be out there somewhere.

You guys are the best! I'm just watching the fireworks now hehe...

The are all sources that support OP's claim that her comments provoked controversy and even backlash.
>variety.com/2017/tv/news/tucker-carlson-issa-rae-rooting-for-everybody-black-emmys-1202563287/

>madamenoire.com/842013/issa-rae-emmys/

>essence.com/awards-events/red-carpet/emmys/issa-rae-racists-trolls-emmys

>recorder.com/Emmys-red-carpet-includes-Issa-Rae-in-revenge-red-12565899

what fireworks? Theres just one post from 2016 in the 'talk' section
I bet I need to make an account or something

This, people must understand that we need to win the culture war.

OY VEY GIVE UP OPim IT'S HOPELESS

It's within wiki rules to remove your paragraph, it smells of personal feeling. Wikipedia must be unbiased in how things are phrased, no matter how many sources.

And they blocked me

It's probably the most famous thing she ever did and they're covering it up.
Good try OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu3FRRXqazw

AVENGE ME!

heh

And since you didn't make a case on the talk page when prompted, it's harder for passers by to see the controversy and easier for your opponents to pretend that it never happened. Even if you're right, you went about it in a stupid way.

Wikipedia exists to erase and revise history.

It is the newspeak dictionary.

You're doing it wrong. Add a "controversies" section and put it there, don't lump it in with everything else.

>Wikipedia exists to erase and revise history.
>It is the newspeak dictionary.

findingdulcinea.com/news/education/2010/march/The-Top-10-Reasons-Students-Cannot-Cite-or-Rely-on-Wikipedia.html

Administrators on Wikipedia have the power to delete or disallow comments or articles they disagree with and support the viewpoints they approve. For example, beginning in 2003, U.K. scientist William Connolley became a Web site administrator and subsequently wrote or rewrote more than 5,000 Wikipedia articles supporting the concept of climate change and global warming. More importantly, he used his authority to ban more than 2,000 contributors with opposing viewpoints from making further contributions.

I knew climate change was bullshit...

Is there a reliable / redpilled equivalent of wikipedia out there that actually has the truth?

The only people more autistically dedicated than Sup Forums on the internet are Wikipedia moderators.

Who cares about some pet monkey flavor of the month? next year all the people fawning over her boring as shit Girls rip off will forget her and fawn over a new monkey with its derivative cable show. Everyone knows non-white TV is crap and the only people who make shows worth watching are white.

bumping for the fruition of wikipedia editing general /weg/