Trek Fail

SO this is Spocks sister now. Just gonna leave this here. *shuffles away in tears*

terribad

just saying id probably fuck her, but she doesnt look very logical

Sauce?

Sarek was a rat bastard. Would you cheat on this hot piece of ass? No wonder spock didn't like daddy.

Thanks, user.

That is indeed some sad shit right there.

im in utter disbelief. ...need a /trek/ to vent.

She was even hotter when she was younger

((((((((((Leonard Nimoy))))))))))

She is VUL-KANG

kek

>watching Sexually Transmitted Discovery
kek

I turned my family into Niggers, Kirky!! We're Nigger Spocks!!!

Don't get it. Ears?

Sorry trekkies, but its always been a cucked franchise. Learn to /rambo/

technically adopted. Still bullshit though.

WE

Is there a single shred of media about this dumpster fire of a show that will make think anything other than, "Fuck this shit and fuck the jews shilling this race and gender inclusive self masterbatory bullshit fuckery!"

What pisses me off the most is that this show failing as hard it sure as fucking is going to will kill any chances of having another good space adventure show on tv. I havent seen the Orville but im willing to give it a shot because it at least knows its bullshit and seth seems like a fan of Star Trek to have sunk so much time into copying it. Crossing my fingers its not just another pile of shit eaither.

God damn right im mad.

WUZ

Magical negro.

Always a super smart negro to help poow ignint whitey.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I watched Dark Matter and Killjoys ...but it ain't trek. I think trek is dead on TV. The movies are better, but not satisfying.

VULKANGZ

Orville is ok. Its MacFarlene comedy in space. SO random shit in space.

I wanted the Captain Worf show that never got made. That would've been a true Trek.

KANGONZ AND SHIT

Star Trek died with Gul Dukat.

To play Devil's advocate, pic related was Spock's betrothed.

Trek has always had gratuitous diversity in it's cast; TOS had a Jap, a black chick, and a fucking Russian (during the Cold War, mind you), on the bridge crew.

The only feature these two share is black fucking hair.

Human niggers have no honor. I would like one of them to challenge me to the game of knock outs

I just realized Spock had thing for the negresses

I would take Kirkspock faggotry over this. Tank this show.

>Star Trek is for fags
Problem solved

Your a fag. Star trek invented half the cool shit we have now. Other half came from actual Roswell alien tech.

HOL UP

Yeah, but this is just bad writing. Its too late in the game for spock to be getting new relatives. He already died for pete's sake. They should've invented whole new brigades of nigger vulcans, white klingons and beaner Ferengi

WE WUZ VULCANIANS AN SHEIT

Spock's sister was not black.....

she was a one legged Korean dwarf

>I am so tired of this racist bullshit

they don't even come close to looking similar. at least find a negress who looks remotely close to his facial features. i would be equally as pissed if they elected a white women like lindsey lohan.

Well he is a jew.

Live long and pon farr my wife commander Tuvok.

*was

But captain...to refuse....dat ass...would be extremely illogical

It makes sense. Just look at Spock's dad.

When such a hot piece of Vulcan meat, is it any wonder that he had a girl in every port?

OP at least get your facts straight, she is supposed to be his ADOPTED sister. Be mad that they are taking a crap all over canon and her name is Micheal

Been hearing Orville is better.
All the Leftist cucks sperg over Star Trek these days.
It used to be something special, not anymore.

I don't have much faith in Hollyweird Seth McFarlane, but at least he makes fun of the Jew.

I dont really care about this, since Star Trek 5 already ass pulled a different sibling, so whats another one matter?

well, she's adopted. But its already a huge plot hole. I mean ...how the fuck was she educated. They shit on Spock in school for being half human. Thats like being half nigger in Hitler's Yourth Academy. ..Now this giant fucking conundrum. They must've made special classes for humans or some shit.

Star Trek was always Jew World Order indoctrination and one of the most powerful and effective ones.

Rodenberry was a 33 degree Freemason and that means top shabbos goy.

She cute.

Read the entire thread asshat. Its been mentioned twice. Along with the fact that its a terrible fucking ploy. Its plain terribad writing.

>most logical species in the universe
>black woman

Wha???

>Its as if the expanse doesnt even exist
Get some taste.

You'll like The Orville. It's comfy in a 90's kind of way, sort of like TNG but with normal people rather than Starfleet's "best of the best".

any yet you couldn't be arsed to mention it in your OP like the little bitch faggot you are. Here's a tip for you twinkletoes, if you are going to start a thread to sperg out over something at least have the decency to get your facts straight.

I've seen it. WIll prolly watch ep. 2 tonight. I liked the first one. Ppl were kinda harsh. Im gonna need at least 4 episodes.

Spock feels no emotion, right? Probably killed his coalburner parent

read asshole. try harder. look waaaay up there. fucking ADHD no focus motherfucker.

propaganda needs to be watched to be effective.

this is just selling diversity to rich white suburbanites.

Good news for you then. The pilot felt kind of rushed, since they had to burn some time on character intros, but ep. 2 found it's groove in a much better way. Also, I don't know what's up with the reviewers. They need to pull the stick out of their ass.

>be faggot with memeflag
>think your opinion matters at all

Seth McFarlane?? That probably means just another Simpsons rip off but in a Star Trek cover.

>black people see white people like white people see vulcans

meah, first one was Random Humor in Space. It was alright though.

Every trekkie I know is considering The Oriville to be the true successor to Star Trek now.
Not for racial reasons mind you but having spocks half sister who was conveniently never mentioned before star as the mary sue captain is some godawful fanfiction tier garbage.

This doesn't make sense. I haven't seen the show, but she's clearly half sister on mothers side. Spock is half vulcan, so she can't be Sareks daughter.

Luckily you will have to buy this shit on thier special internet channel. (or watch the shit on Primewire and not pay a godamn thing).

It will tank for the sole reason they are trying to make ppl pay $15 a month for thier new service.

it white vulcan guilt. Sarek adopted her. I'm not so much pissed she's black (weird though). Its bad fucking writing.

..we waited soooo fucking long for another Star Trek. Now Spock has a sister ..but she's somehow a pleb even though she is the adopted daughter of Sarek, and the sister of Spock. And yes, she's a pleb crewman ..yet somehow the center of the show.

we wuz vulcans and shit

the first episode of Star Trek was 51 freakin' years ago and in 2017 STD announces out of nowhere, Spock has a sister? unbelievable.

Its like she's set up to have a super version of white privelege, but isn't using it????

This show has already been bashed about being one loooooong diversity metaphor with substance remaining in question.

Adopted. Alright. I'm pretty big into star trek, but yeah. I don't even give a shit about this one.
Does it take place in the movie universe? If that's the case then what-the-fuck ever.

Yeah. First episode was pretty okay. It's not a real

This goy gets it.

>

>mary sue captain

NOpe. The adopted Daughter of one of the most respected Diplomats in the the fucking federation is a pleb crewman.

A nigger loving nazi how low can the white race go.

>Yeah. First episode was pretty okay. It's not a real
Whoops. Not a real star trek feel, but it's like a TV Galaxy Quest, but more dialogue based. A decent homage

see Warf is no nigger. Motherfuckier is all about blood and honor.

Sister or daughter?

She'll be a crewman for 4 episodes max. They gotta get their donut steel into captain status asap.

oh gawd. your prolly 100 fucking percent correct. I didn't even consider that.

I would say end of season 1, however long it is. Shows stretch shit for as long as they can.

That doesn't even match The Scot Bacula Star Trek Tech ..Enterprise i think it was.

I remeber that the first episode of TNG had a certain badass (pic related) manually doc the stardive section to the saucer section. Shit was badass. I expect no such badassery from this first STD episode.

More like blacks undeservedly inherited all this space tech that when the Original Series started the Federation had serious degradation that more white crew members had to be reinstated to reconstruct and clean the mess up.

and what is the source of this wickedness and nonsense?

>Does it take place in the movie universe? If that's the case then what-the-fuck ever.
Nope, Prime.

They only used that shit like one or two times.
But yeah, it's all pretty dumb. The Bacula Trek I though was pretty good when it got settled.

also I just realized that nigger is Lobot

no, that direct comparison is offensive to lobot
try this:
nigbot

(((Ferangi)))

In summation: Blacks turned the Federation into Detroit but the Russians rebuilt it like the Japs at Hiroshima.

Sure it does.
This is how Star Trek dies, I guess.

>Anonymous (ID: R4cPmCVl) 09/21/17(Thu)00:25:54 No.142316442 ▶
> (OP)
>and what is the source of this wickedness and nonsense?

the JEWWWS!

out to ruin the white mans star trek

Yeah. Michael Dorn has had a series written for like the past 2 decades. But it was scrapped for this shit. No way some millenial jew is writting a better startrek script the Captain Fucking Warf.

ok, and what is the source of these jews?

I hated that fucking intro song. But i thought it was a true to form trek show (minus the terrible fucking intro music). The xindi arc was totally badass. The time war shit got a little old, but i liked it better than say ...Q from TNG.

God damn that has to sting him.
Being replaced with
>spocks sister

Niggers can't go in space
I forget why but it's the same reason they can't swim
Is it because they don't have a spincter, like mice?

What is the source of Jew holywood writers? Is this what you ask?