Nisekoi

Onodera BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1694881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>title of manga in subject field
are you some kind of newfag? or maybe from another popular website?

Is this real? Will Tsugumi win now?

dump the chapter

So apparently, they gave the book to Onodara for "safekeeping".

I don't want to read ant op. Summarize.

Chitoge always wins baby

wat

Onodera is the winner faggot, don't know what you're talking about

Was there ever any doubt?
Yes, as a bonus to Chitoge.

She said she wasn't the winner last week though.

Oh god pls no, if Chitoge is the promised girl then Komi will pull a fast one on us and have Onodera win

That's not how it works.

Nice try, Onodera fag.

Nice try shitogefag

shitoge fag confirmed fat ass otaku lonely man

Nice try Marikafag

Ohimesama kawaisou :(

I WAITED 5 YEARS FOR THIS?!?!?

IT'S NOT FAIR ONODERABROS. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN, PROMISED GIRL OR NOT!

Nice false-flag, OP.

yuncomics.com/archives/1694881

Are you retarded?

is it time to call it or wot?

not yet

You are beyond retarded if you thought Onodera was EVER going to win.

when kortranz begin to translate this shipping war will end

>best girl
>ever winning
we all knew from the beginning that Onodera was going to lose

Onodera a shit though...what your talking about? BEst girl IS chitoge

Almost there

Nisekoi ending when?

At least komi can make 2 chapter with different route of heroine

>yuncomics.com/archives/1694881
Onodera a shit!
Chitoge best girl!

As an Onoderafag i saw this coming from the start.

Same.

Seriously, what's the point of the plot at this point already?

Honda asked if Marika was okay, both her condition and her spirit, which Marika replied that while her heart is in deep pain, she's feeling much more cheerful than expected.
Chitoge knows that they'll have to talk if she and Raku meets, but is still scary to her. As she's pondering what she'll do, Chitoge arrived at the rock where Raku and the promised girl first met.
Onodera arrived at the place where Chitoge lived about 10 years ago. She somehow remembered that one of the fences can be removed with a twist; A secret only to them. Her memory then slowly came back, such as she was playing with Raku and Chitoge, Yui and Marika then joined in, and Haru, who was looking for her sister, was helped by Tsugumi. She then remembered that although it happened only one summer, they became really great friends, along with Chitoge's room was on the second floor.
Because Haru really liked the book with the prince, Chitoge took out the book from her closet, and lend it to her. It was also the place where she found the final page of the book.
Chitoge managed to find some clues at the promised rock, and also remembered that she gave the book that Onodera liked as well away. It was then the both of them remembered everything.
On that they, before Raku came, Chitoge, Onodera, Yui, and Marika met up first. They know that they'll have to say their farewell soon. Chitoge asked Yui what should they do so that everyone would meet again.
Yui suggest that they make a promise, which then caused Chitoge to think about how the prince in the book made a promise to the princess, and saw each other again. It was then when Chitoge declared:
Chitoge: "...I see! Then I'll make a promise that we'll see each other again! I'm going to make a promise with Raku as well...! I'll tell him 'Someday, When it opens again, let's get married...!'

This is too weird, why is there still not an announcement for the ending?

Thank you for the summary and translation, based user. I'm just glad to see more of Onodera

Never followed this manga, but from what I did see it seemed obvious that the tsundere bitch would win.

Always bet on main girls.

>they all have the bow thingy
What does it mean?

Reminder that Yui grew up to be a human trafficker.

That's it. Now we gotta wait for KorTrans like good little kids. *makes chibi eyes*

>*makes chibi eyes*

Hello Rebbit.

Loli Chitoge the cutest.

I know Yui isn't that old but she's a least a few years older than the other girls right? She looks the same age in these flashbacks.

Loli Chitoge is so cute ZOMG

>Grief status: bargain

She's taller than everyone else.

Don't you be copying me, boyo.

I'M TIRED OF THIS MEME. TSUNDERES ALWAYS WIN. ITS BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES. FUCK TSUNDERES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not always. No tsundere won in Oregairu or Haganai or to love ru or Jitsu wa Watashi wa.

What happens is that main girls usually win. They just happen to be tsundere most often, because tsunderes make it really easy to drag out a story.

6 more chapters until volume 25 has enough pages

>6 more chapters

They also are way more popular, because they push all the right buttons on the affection mechanics of the brain

>5% error

my thoughts exactly

>I'M TIRED OF THIS MEME. TSUNDERES ALWAYS WIN.
Not so much these days actually

So, is Chitoge the promised girl?

Stay mad.

Deredere won Asura Cryin'.

Watch Mashiroiro.

Both tsunderes get BTFO by a superior deredere girl.

"Literally the best chapter," says my inner lolicon.

I'm still mad

I didn't even like the tsundere but the girl that won was so boring

>the Megloomy disease infect lolidera

>chitoge declares that he's going to tell the promise to raku
>marika, yui, and onodera realized that they also wanted too
>onodera snuck out and went ahead to tell the promise to raku on rock hill

I'm fucking delusional

Well Raku's mom did say the truth will hurt Chitoge, so there must be a twist. Tho, if Kosaki did that, it would be quite a shitty twist.

so is it ending or not

KorTrans is translating shokugeki now, so we will soon be blessed with his wisdom.

No ending has been announced, and it's just 6 chapters left until this volume ends. I wonder if there will be no end announcement does that mean there will be another volume maybe with the winning couple doing couple things?

>the winning couple doing couple things
Why is that so rare in manga? I only remember Love Hina having like 15 chapters after the main characters hooked up.

>Mashiroiro.
this shit again, Mashiroiro is a adaption of a eroge where evey girl can win there

horimiya

>Implying the truth that will hurt Chitoge isn't her remembering that she'll marry Raku

Or it's ending in 2 chapters and we get extra chapters like AssClass.

Literally best romance manga

>Why is that so rare in manga?
Because nips cannot into romance. We get either endless harem teasing/accidents, endless drama with rivals, triangles, misunderstandings and other shoujo shit, or "adult" series for "adult" people where romance == sex.
The only manga with couple that naturally got together early and developed their relationship without drama I can recall off the top of my head is Horimiya.

>he doesn't read JWWW

>still has potential ntr and cuckshit in it
no thanks, I'd rather get comfy and read Horimiya once a month

Inb4 "winning" girl confesses to Fagu but its revealed that he fell asleep during the confession because he was up all night worrying about the outcome. "what did you say ____ ?"

"h-heh i said w-we really were all great friends back then, and forever, arent we?!"

Cue 500 more chapters of waaacky hijinks see you next week folks.

i remember anons said this is shit list

Chapter 220: The Last-

Are you fine... Marika sama

Are you saying physically?

Or emotionally?

Both

You're right...

My chest hurts... A lot...

They have shit taste.