Mayoiga

How about a thread about Mayoiga?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/frictionqt/works/21592692-mayoiga-laughing-girls-narna-lion-love-pon-puuko-render?p=chiffon-top
redbubble.com/people/frictionqt/works/21592692-mayoiga-laughing-girls-narna-lion-love-pon-puuko-render?p=mug&style=standard
youtube.com/watch?v=Shr47LVcA5I
youtube.com/watch?v=6gRY6CL0kNo
youtube.com/watch?v=5yrnaP0oGjo
pastebin.com/bFmrNbDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another newfag thread with title of anime in subject field again
op, where did you pick that up? you know you wont get upvotes here for that.

TWO Mitsumunes?!

No, the newfags are the ones who put the title in the name field.
And fuck off with your upvotes meme.

About 14 Yottsuns until the next episode.

>tfw no two Speedos to hold
;_;

>not being built for speed

Let's face it, that user was going to throw a hissyfit regardless of what the OP looked like.

>person bullying Speedo in preview is actually Speedo number 2

I have a NEED FOR SPEED!!

Why do I feel sick every time I contemplate the possibility that Mitsumune and Speedo's friendship is completely unsalvageable and that they'll never look at each other the same way again?

I hate how we were given hope spots like the one where Speedo apologizes for being too controlling, only to be shat on in the last three episodes.

Did they ever have a positive friendship?
It seemed more like ownership to me.

I think I might be legitimately terrified that Speedo will apologize for everything from the bottom of his heart, only for Mitsumune to tell him to shove it because Speedo is the one last tie he had to his life as Tokimune.

I didn't pick up this show to fucking stress out over it.

Speedo gets rekt in the preview. I hope it's not Mitsumune hitting him or something.

I almost hope it is just so that Mitsumune can get it out of his system and they can be okay again.

Realistically, I don't think Mitsumune's ever going to be really okay. If you had to pretend to be your dead twin brother for the last 10 years, could you ever be normal again?

Normalcy is a myth.
Seriously.
Functionality is the real thing.

Mitsumune is functioning. Doesn't mean that he's okay or ever going to be okay.

I just want them to be happy.

Masaki is Mitsumune's true source of happiness.

That's exactly why I'm upset.

That pic looks lewd...

Tokimune's natural Chadness is contaminating everything, including Mitsumune's purity.

Just two Mitsumunes comparing their dekkai mitsumunes...

I want to do lewd things to shota Mitsu.

Then he will never be happy because he will get cucked by best boi Reiji.

But he wants to help her find Reiji. He truly is a cuck of the highest degree.

I had my third Mayoiga-related dream tonight. I don't remember that much except that there was a zombie apocalypse and $20 bills were somehow the key to survival. Also, it turned out that Nanko kept holding her side because she had an abortion when she was 13 and the kid came back as a ghost zombie. I rember a few characters died, but I don't remember which ones except Manbe and Piitan.

Alright fess up. Which one of you did it?

redbubble.com/people/frictionqt/works/21592692-mayoiga-laughing-girls-narna-lion-love-pon-puuko-render?p=chiffon-top

>she had an abortion when she was 13
So that the reason why she want to protect the weaker.

My fucking sides.

>There are people who unironically enjoy this anime

Jesus christ.

redbubble.com/people/frictionqt/works/21592692-mayoiga-laughing-girls-narna-lion-love-pon-puuko-render?p=mug&style=standard

There are comments going back as far as April 2015. The show started airing in April 2016

The next mystery of Nanaki village.

desu I'd guess you can edit designs afterwards.

Oh my fucking god I want one.

Save Lovepon!

>Save love, Pon!

Shave Lovepon!

Self-love, Pon.

Murder Lovepon.

did Speedo take responsibility for this?

Caught up with the show now. So these villages are basically Silent Hill-Lite, right?

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

If you could make it so that only three of the Mayoigas would find the happiness and peace they deserve, which three would you choose?

What kind of music do you guys think Naana makes? I think she writes cute, folksy stuff like Anaïs Mitchell:

youtube.com/watch?v=Shr47LVcA5I

youtube.com/watch?v=6gRY6CL0kNo

youtube.com/watch?v=5yrnaP0oGjo

I think for the most part they're already living the happiness and peace they deserve.

You just reminded me of something I thought of the other day. Yottsun and Naana collab. It'd be like that song about airplanes or whatever by BoB and Hayley Williams, only it would be an entire side project of that.

Reposting the finished collage for anybody who hasn't seen it to see it.
I also made a pastebin with all the characters and what series they came from. If theres any mistakes or things that need to be added (to the pastebin) let me know.
pastebin.com/bFmrNbDE

YES

post it next to the original pic

obviously not since he died

I'll just post the original here.

That would actually be pretty awesome

L3GAL1Z3 1T.

Reposting my request from last thread:

Add in Hiyori's tail behind Lupin/interacting with his leg, if anyone can.

I want to make a track that sounds like this right now. Fuck. I need a Japanese rapper and A seiyu with a golden molasses voice ASAP.

Maybe we have some user rappers somewhere in these threads. I don't know if anyone could honor the second one though.

If we ever find some and could make something of worth, I swear I'll deliver a background track/collaborate on something with them. I need something to kick my ass into productivity.

I feel dumb, but who is the homo pair? That's fantastic.

All the characters names and series are in the pastebin. But the homos are Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation. It's a old yaoi from forever ago.

>All the characters names and series are in the pastebin
I feel even dumber now. Thanks though, user.

Oh shit user, that looks great!
SUGOI

>It'd be like that song about airplanes or whatever by BoB and Hayley Williams, only it would be an entire side project of that.
Now I can't stop thinking about this. I'm picturing an LP made up of 6-12 tracks with varying degrees of Yottsun's and Naana's stylistic influences between them. One or two 'ballad' songs with a rap verse, a few more rap-heavy songs with Naana singing backup vocals in the verses and taking the bridge, so on...

What else some of the various tracks sound like/be about, Sup Forums?

not really

DELET

Confirmed for canon!

he's just trading one manipulator for another

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU

>Hellfire
>not being Haruhiro from Grimgar

Whoever picked Lupin has anus taste.

Indeed, she is.

Puuko's soft tits!

Are Mayoiga threads just Naanafags circlejerking now?

Goodness no. We take turns licking her feet!

Not sure, I come here every so often to post about Naana though.

Naana's feet.

I asked this question yesterday and got told it was just a few anons. I honestly don't even mind the Naana posting, the Naanafags seem more palatable to me then the lovepon posters were.

I came into this show for some laughs and now I'm genuinely worried about Speedos happiness like what the fuck

I don't understand, what were the Loveponfags that are any different than the Naanafags?

Loveponfags type in all caps.

Loveponfags are insufferable.

Best thing to happen to the show lately is no screentime for Lovepon. That cut back on constant 'execute' childishness.

There are a trillion Loveponfags as opposed to just 4 or 5 Naanafags. This should answer your question.

Being a hipster isn't a justifiable reason for why something is bad. In fact, it just makes you look really butthurt.

Most of the cast annoys me as much as Lovepon does. Naana hasn't talked enough for me to decide if she's a piece of shit or not.

>Being a hipster
Uh, I don't think that is what he meant.
If we assumed for a second that both Loveponfags and Naanafags were equally insufferable they aren't, then Loveponfags would obviously be much more of a problem since there are somany. Has nothing to do with being hipster.
Unless I am misinterpreting user and he is implying that Lovepon is bad because she is popular.

You can also compare the average comments each party makes about their respective character. Loveponfags tend to me much more drastic and aggressive about their "love", but Naanafags simply want her to have a happy and successful life. And the feet, also.

They are both shit, stop trying to excuse them.

Loveponfags and Naanafags aren't equally insufferable, that's true. Loveponfags are more prideful and if you piss them off enough, they will gangrape you. BUT what I'm saying is that user needs to clarify what he meant more, otherwise it just makes his opinion look useless. To be honest, I've met worse fans than Loveponfags. If you ask me, the gayfags and the anti-gayfags are much more insufferable.

Both both are equally pointless and repetitive.

Whatever floats your boat, mate.

Maimai is love, Maimai is life

Here lies one of the few Maimaifags and their numbers are steadily dropping. How does it feel to know your waifu was ruined because of trapfaggotry?

I guess that's fair.
The gay and anti-gay posting is something else. It wasn't that bad in the beginning, was it?
Remember all the "yaoi is okay, but yuri isn't" shitposting, though? Oh boy.

By the way, considering how dead the threads are, how right was webm related?

y'all are forgetting who the real best girl is

What tripfaggotry?

Read again. He is talking about Maimai's huge cock.

Actually, that webm is fairly accurate and can correlate with how most of Sup Forums is as a whole.

I want to literally fuck the shit out of Piitan's ass while she calls me a satanic sinner while her boyfriend watches in agony.

I never really understand why people shit on so many different things, maybe it's because I just want everyone to have fun and enjoy what they enjoy, I've enjoyed the past few weeks of threads myself. I'm just a simple person who likes simple things, no fighting.