World Trigger 146

Well the spoilers are out. onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1251.html

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/142564983398/world-trigger-bbf-translation-part-26-of-many
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>onepiece-naruto.com
Why?

Yup, Katori weeps like crazy and wants to stop Border.

BUMPing for the thread and for more spoiler pics.

My poor thing.

MVP
V
P

T-2 is 4 in the ranking.

Wow, she's actually crying. And not the slightest bit graceful while doing it too.

Time for the operator to do some comforting, I guess.

Some explanation that goes way over my head.

The other teams react to the T-2 victory, Kitora in particular. And Hus has a theory about the trick Osamu is pulling with the wires. Something like he uses two wires at the same time, but one is hiding the other.

Moe idiot.
Seems to refer to how Spider works perception wise

Color shit so visible that it actually makes string completely invisible? I would love to see T-2 go against Kazama

Probably something about the wires from Spider.

Oh sweet, more Spider explanation. I wonder if Osamu will use Spider to an even greater extent now.

This the explanation about the wires trick in fact.

>The other teams react to the T-2 victory, Kitora in particular
>Kitora in particular
I am weirdly excited for this

He might have to rework this trick though, seeing as how Katori was able to use the red wires as well.

>Kitora
>First she says Osamu's keikaku is luck
>Now she must admit that it isn't

I bet she just lets out criticism, maybe about how Katori got his neck in the end. Then Tokieda will think to himself something like "so that's all the criticism she could think of?"

Because I don't know, I genuinely love that kind of dynamic.

Will it be another four way match? Now they get to choose the battlefield!

Four way match, with Hyuse being a fourth member.

dem match be unlucky

My horrible google trans skill :
T-2 congratulates themselves. Yuma is particularly happy.
The comentators congratulate Osamu in particular.
Ninomiya is Hmphing when he hears the result.
Kakizaki is sad for his mistakes.
The rest is too much for me.

>The comentators congratulate Osamu in particular.
I wonder if Izumi's proud.

Oh yeah, also seems like Yuba is 8 after this match. We may never see them.

Tsundere Nino pleases me.

>Yuba
I don't remember who this is.

Salty tears for cutest salt shaker

The pastebin is getting updated, anons.

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y

Former B Rank 5

Same, it is really great

Osamu stronk

Nino as himself.

Katori weeps.

Kitora cold.

Look at that smug Osamu on the side there.

I mean, it's probably not smug, but still.

And that should be the last pages.

I don't know why, but I just love Arashiyama paying attention to Mikumo and his team.

What a great senpai.

Who is Ikoma team again?

I expect the next time we see Katori Unit she'll be a far better person and it's a far better team.

To be fair, Arashiyama is probably eternally grateful to Osamu and Yuma for saving his siblings (and the rest of the school) way back early in the series. Of course he likes them.

HYUSE HYPE

Havent met them yet. BBF has their trigger loadouts though

don't you mean

H Y U S E
Y
P
E

Are they the raygust team?

Oh this is better than I thought. I was preparing myself for some edgy stuff but nah this is full on goof.

Hana is so caring.
I am assuming that anyway, have no clue what they're saying.

So it's like, by using the red wires,which are too visible and attract too much attention,it makes the normal wires, which are hard to detect to begin with, are much more effective?
Something like distract someone from focusing on something which is already hard to see?

I can't believe I've forgotten that part.

Arashiyama is just so likable, no wonder he's the "face" of Border. I wonder if we'll get his flashbacks.

>which are hard to detect to begin with, are much more effective?
which are hard to detect to begin with, much more effective?

For next chapter, I see a surprised meeting between Katori team, T-2 and the Jin-Hyus group.
Ensue hilarious fishing from youtaro to make Katori fall for him.

Some roughly translated bits :
Kitora was seen looking at the results on her phone. When Arashiyama commented on Tamakoma's victory, she replied that it was an obvious result if Tamakoma made full use of their abilities.

As mentioned previously, Yuma's technique at the end is called 'Mantis' and was designed by Kageura. It seems to connect 2 Scorpions in order to attack.

Jin, Hyuse and Youtarou are seen discussing Tamakoma-2's victory. Hyuse, when questioned by Youtarou gives an assumption of what he believes Osamu was doing. As many speculated, Hyuse believes Osamu utilized Red Wires in combination with near invisible wires and another set of wires very hard to see.

When asked by Jin as to how he felt about the match, Hyuse replied "It can be said that they've improved to an extent." Which Jin sees as high praise.

Jin then says, "It seems that Osamu will be even busier from now on...with the large task of getting you to join the team."

So next arc is border political shenanigans.

>Jin then says, "It seems that Osamu will be even busier from now on...with the large task of getting you to join the team."
Time for Osamu to impress another character vastly stronger than him with his character.

If Ikoma unit was the one with a seeker-scouter, it would be pretty neat to see Ikoma himself using Fujin in Galo's second coming

Katori went from sexy to cute in 1 panel.
I love it.

That's the highest they've ever gotten, right?

Yeah. Seems so. That makes it hard to predict who their future opponents will be.

I want chika to avenge osamu when godzuma slayed him in the next match. Godzuma will shoot osamu and then chika will blow away godzuma's sniper shot with her cannon

I kind of want to see a bullet vs bullet sniper battle where the bullets collide midair between Chika and Azuma, but I don't think World Trigger is that shonen of a series.

Also, if Tamakoma-2 is fighting Azuma Squad again, I don't know how they'll fare.

I'm waiting until Chika can do this.

No, they got to Rank 3 before, just above Azuma Squad when they were first starting out. I could be misremembering though.

To be fair, we've seen Meteora shots get sniped put of the air. And Chika's regular Lightning shots would be ungodly fast.

It's up on mangastream

I thought this was the highest they got.

No, it's not

Why Border let her out of the expeditions if she was abole to pull out shit like this?

So Osamu is going to have to be the one who deals with Border about Hyuse?

Because she's still a rookie, her high trion levels would make her a target and the possibliy that shooting a weapon out of their hands won't stop their attack. Look at the black trigger users, their abilities are tied to their bodies rather than their weapons, Chika can't do shit against them.

That user was referring to Hatohara.

Because not being able to shoot actual bodies is a liability that Border doesn't need to deal with. Being able to destroy weapons is fine and all but always leaves the possibility of them resummoning their weapons or them having nonstandard weapons to attack the team with. When a single shot could take out the threat permanently and you choose not to take it, you're literally holding back the team. It was pretty shitty of them to do but a completely valid reason for them to take her off the Expedition.

>osamu is gonna be busier

Does the guy even have time for school now?

the expedition teams had, among other roles, the goal of retrieving triggers from former neighbours. that required them to not only take down the trion bodies, but also the ocasional dead body (as seen when kazama team had to dispose of enedra's corpse).

He probably can just shave a few more hours off his sleep schedule

If that happens I hope Katori thinks Yuma is 11 and then when he tells her he's 15 she starts calling him mini-Kazama.

>Courting Hyuse
>Convincing the top brass
>Learning Hyuse's fighting style
>Getting him to work with his team's style
> Writing thank you letters and gift baskets to everyone who helped him git somewhat less sucky
>Dealing with Neighorbor REEEE because there's no way Hyuse could be on the team and not cause an uproar both within border and public
>Training himself as well
>The constant threat that Yuma's body could give out any day now.

God damn, I'm almost certain we'll see him pass out from exhaustion with his Mom and or Kitora showing up to lam blast him for either not trying hard enough or not realizing that he can't do everything.

Dude has a lot of responsibility heading his way the only thing I can see adding on to the heap is him having to find and recruit a Takm2 Operator when Tak1 will need glasses smug for themselves.

How about T-1 be the ones to find their own operator and Shiori permanently becoming T-2's operator?

Turns out the thing that will finally kill Osamu isn't a Neighbor, it's overwork.

Very Japanese of him.

Also researching the next teams and schoolwork

The 4-way battle wasn't the battle of top-4. I guess all the battles involve teams from different ranks (maybe except for the final battle to decide who's going to face a-ranks). Like in that 4-way battle, we had 2 top teams and 2 mid teams (tama2 and azuma).
I think the next battle will be current ranks 3 and 4 against some middle-ranked teams (ouji or yuba perhaps)

>Favorite character?
>Favorite girl?
>Favorite squad?
>Favorite standard trigger?
>Favorite custom or foregin trigger?
>Favorite black trigger?
>Favorite side effect?

So the "B-Rank Rank Wars" started at chapter 85 and we're a year in and approaching the final parts.

But it's not enough for T-2 to get into A-rank, isn't it? They must also be chosen to be in the Away Team, which is what, 3 or 4 squads?

So will we have another multiple-years arc about "A-Rank Competition"? Or do you think we'll have some plot reason as to why T-2 is chosen to be in the Away Team? Because as much as I like the Rank Wars, I don't know if I can handle very much more.

Also, last time, the Expedition takes the top three A-rank teams. Is T-2 going to advance that far?

Jin
Konami
Kageura
Scorpion
Lambyris or Full Arms
Organon
Enhanced Sleep Learning

Probably not, that argumentally would take off the chance of introducing a new character with her respective arc or mini-arc. Probably some fit operator will lappear eventually.

>takes the top three A-rank teams.
Ashihara confirmed in the BBF that it is just A-Rank teams chosen and not necessarily the top teams

>Osamu
>Osamu
>Osamu Unit ("Tamakoma Second")
>Osamu's Raygust
>Osamu's Glasses
>Osamu's Sweat Drop
>Enhanced Suffering

Kazama
Kitora
Nasu
Scorpion
Geist
Old man's sword staff
Chika's spider sense

>Katori crying
Who did I have to kill for this?

>Or do you think we'll have some plot reason as to why T-2 is chosen to be in the Away Team? Because as much as I like the Rank Wars, I don't know if I can handle very much more.

The plot reason is that Chiki can't shoot people and Osamu is not very strong, he's skilled but you have to be skilled AND strong to survive in neighbor's world. The only way I could see them going is if due to the desperation Yuma,Chika and Hyuse have to get over there they'll stow away Osamu isn't above breaking rules if he feels that's what he must do and he always put his team's desires before his own. Plus it would be very shonen of them.

The battles started at 86, and we're about 146 now. Cutting the 13-chapters Galopoula arcs, that's 47 chapters. I'm guessing we'll have about 20-ish chapters left to the B-Rank Rank Wars. So that's about say, 68 chapters for the arc.

To compare, similar 'ranked assessment' arc in Naruto, the "Chunin Exams" takes 81 chapters. And the Chunin Exam was like the third arc.

We'll probably have roughly similar number of chapters for the "A-Rank Rank Wars" arc and then we'll get into the Neighbor World saga.

It all seems so far away.

I don't see the A-Rank Wars being a thing. Just the selection test

There is the possibility that once A rank, T-2 obtain some new triggers tamakoma style and that they are out of the A rank tournament, like T 1.
We still need to be introduced to the two engineers of Tamakoma after all.

But then can they still go on the expedition?

To be honest, I think it'll be some plot that makes T-2 go into the away team, and not purely their skills. I just can't see Osamu and Chika advancing far enough quickly enough to make T-2 a good A-rank team.

They "just" need to be selected in the away exam tournament or whatever type of thing it's supposed to be. It's possible with new trigger technology.
I don't believe in the plot theory. The away exam has been touted since the beginning of the arc.

>>The constant threat that Yuma's body could give out any day now.
I predict Osamu will sacrifice himself to save Yuma. Maybe learn the secret to turn himself into a one-time black trigger that regenerates Yuma. It'll be a nice dose of tragedy for Yuma to see another person turning to salt in front of him.

T2 started Rank Wars on February 1 in World Trigger time. It's now February 19th I believe.

Considering some of the other B-rank teams have been stuck in B-rank for months and months, T2's rise is nothing short of crazy.

Yuma and Chika aren't ordinary B-rank agents. Hyuse won't be either.

It's the best 4 man plus one operator B-Rank team. Aparently 4 man teams put a lot of stress on the operator, and are easy to lose points to the other teams.

chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/142564983398/world-trigger-bbf-translation-part-26-of-many

I think the main message from Round 5 is "find the cubes".

Osamu made so many of them while something else happens. I just realized there's cubes when Katori killed him.

If Osamu hadn't been so deficient in physical and trion capabilities, maybe they could get to A-rank much easily.

It's all Osamu's fault.

Let's see how many of them will you find.

Yeah. Round 5 is on Feb 19 and the next one is in Feb 22. Assuming the next match is where T2 got into A-rank, they'll advance from Rank 21 to at least 2 in a month.

Holy shit.

Osamu is the leader and coordinator of this team. Without him Yuma would have hung himself in the neighborhood and Chika would still probably not have joined Border.And now he will be the vehicle to get Hyuse to join. He's the glue that keeps the team.

So I'm guessing the next match will be

B003 Ikoma Unit
B004 Tamakoma Second
B005 Ouji Unit
B008 Yuba Unit

Then either a rematch with Ninomiya, Kageura, and Azuma, or events conspire to prevent a rematch, and let Tamakoma-2 move on directly to an A-rank challenge match.