Sup Forums, if we actually got a white ethnostate, who would you choose to be president/king/führer?

Sup Forums, if we actually got a white ethnostate, who would you choose to be president/king/führer?

Rules:
1. You must pick a well known white nationalist/alt-righter.
2. If you criticize another person's choice, don't make baseless accusations (e.g. "He's a shill/cuck/faggot!")

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/0798/pinochet1.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barcak Ubamer

Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Mark Cutieberg

Nibba wut

Good choice desu

There isn't anyone on the altright that is that kind of leader yet. Andrew Anglin if I was forced to choose

1. Varg Vikernes
Fuck Southern 'Europeans', mordor and dysgenics

pat buchanan

/thread

>you must pick an alt-righter
God you faggots are losers
Just make revive CyborgHitler and be done with it

>You must pick a well known white nationalist/alt-righter.

Hand rubbing intensifies

this is why the alt-right is a meme of a movement. None of the people whomst are involved with you losers is anywhere near capable of leading. You're all failures.

We would use darkest Kekian necromancy to reanimate in the decomposed corpse of Dr. William L. Pierce.

He would be our eternal furor.

The only right answer

PewDiePie

Nice projection bugman

Alt right is a controlled opposition movement and your "hero" was kosher as fuck OP.

jewishworldreview.com/0798/pinochet1.asp

KeK shows the way

Reviewbrother has already vowed to administrate the ethnostate.

Hell!

*Heil

Seriously, this is /ourguy/

Mitt Romney duh

Jew lover married to one.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

> whomst

>jewish wife
Never seen evidence of this
>looks huwhite to me
To me it seems like he's just side-stepping the question and refusing to get into the subject. Jared knows what he's doing, he knows if he can get people to take race into serious consideration, people will discover the JQ shortly after. He doesn't need to explicitly name the jew to expose them.

Sup Forums should stop sucking Pinogoy´s penis.
he is a neoliberal cuck who killed like 3 commies and some how is regarded as alt-right god
pic related is an actual chilean natsog

Jews and Southern Europeans are not White. Not saying it out loud is silently endorsing miscegenation with them

I don't think he supports miscegenation at all and he does make a distinction between whites and Jews, so not really.

Me

I like Miguel Serrano more.

David Duke probably. I'd say William Pierce if he were alive. I can't say that there's anyone who could fill the role as well as Hitler would.

Hmmmm Maybe Nigel..nah... Vertigo Politx guy from Jewtube... I DONT know someone with military outlook and isn't series to call a spade a spade or name the Jew. My standards are low