Started watching the Tsukihime anime despite all warnings

Started watching the Tsukihime anime despite all warnings.

Well at least the opening music is pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it, but come back once you have watched it so you have something to discuss.

Started watching what?

Based on older threads apparently Shiki lost/doesn't have any personality in this one? I vaguely remember viewing the ending way back in 2005 "I want your blood so bad".

Also what's the consensus so far for the redesigns? Personally I dislike Arcueid's, Ciel looks cute by a bit too different, the rest are 10/10s.

Yeah, I'm already puzzled by how much they rearranged the beginning. Shiki having the knife instead of being an heirloom, Akiha and the maids just being introduced with Kohaku being as miserable as the rest, and the murder in broad daylight.

Personally I agree with you on most points, though personally Arc is fine except for the hair, and I'm withholding judgement on Ciel until I see her in her robes and pic related's outfit.

Would wait for the one with the black keys too.

Yeah, that's what I meant by her robes.

Man tohno kun is so fucking weak holy fucking shit

Go to bed, Ryougi

KIMI TO

what the fuck does that mean?

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

I tried to watch this right after finishing Arc's route in the vn.
Lost all hopes when Ciel attacked Shiki for no reason in episode 2, started to skip by chunks of minute during Nero's attack and every moments was worse than the last.

I tried to watch it after playing the whole VN. I had to stop watching part way into episode 5. It felt like my soul was rotting.

You'll quickly find that it's better than the VN.

is this a kabaneri weapon

Is it though? My foreknowledge of the VN is making me biased in watching. Watching with a casual though, she's confused but interested.

>tfw no Figma of Shizune

stop it

Incidentally they're both my favorite girls from their respective VNs

Disappointed by her route, but all the same cute eyeglasses girls.

i dont know a single thing about the vn, and i never plan to read it anyway, Can i enjoy the anime on its own?

Whose, Shizune's?
Most people are. I like her for her character, not for her route, which is pretty subpar.

No. Read the fucking VN.

It diverges from the VN while staying on one girl's route.