2 Nephi 31:17-18: Wherefore...

2 Nephi 31:17-18: Wherefore, do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer should do; for, for this cause have they been shown unto me, that ye might know the gate by which ye should enter. For the gate by which ye should enter is repentance and baptism by water; and then cometh a remission of your sins by fire and by the Holy Ghost.
And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life; yea, ye have entered in by the gate; ye have done according to the commandments of the Father and the Son; and ye have received the Holy Ghost, which witnesses of the Father and the Son, unto the fulfilling of the promise which he hath made, that if ye entered in by the way ye should receive.

Have a blessed day/night Sup Forums wherever life takes you please remember God loves you and is always with you

Mormons on Sup Forums? Cool bro. I just didn't think you guys approved of most redpills.

We are on Sup Forums, it's just that whenever we reveal ourselves, we get memed. There's a lot of misconceptions about the LDS church like polygamy. A lot of these misconceptions Come from memes, parodies, Book of Mormon musical.

I am also a fascist

thanks jesus
monogat is good, you have good taste

I was once afraid of posting here out of fear of my religion being slandered but I decided to do daily readings that I find calming. I hope you don't mind my friend. We are all children of God after all no matter how you worship him

I don't mind the slander fellow Mormon. I have a thick skin. Where are you from user

I was born in Michigan but moved to Florida recently, survived irma and katrina/wilma. It's not that the slander is very insulting it's just I'd rather not have to explain the misconceptions.

Oh that's cool, I'm from New Jersey. Yeah a lot of Sup Forumsacks believe in the misconceptions. I used to be a Catholic and then I converted. Are you a convert or were you born a mormon

I was protestant until I was 18 and converted later on, I had some friends in the church my whole life and decided it was time to move on you know

Yeah, how old are you btw, I'm 19

I'm 24, late start on life I guess

>qouting the book of mormon

DURRRR

A

You got a long way user, don't sweat it. Do you work? If yes, what's your job

Yeah I work and I started back up college again. I've been the manager of the stock room at a pier 1 for 4 years now but in school for civil engineering so I'm not unloading trucks of furniture my whole life. What about you?

I'm going to the college Jew right now. Just doing 2 years and then I'm out. I am training to be a police officer. On a side note, I'm not looking to date anyone until I'm a cop, I want to offer value to a woman.

So long as your degree choice is actually sustainable and valued there's nothing wrong with college. I'm proud of your maturity though on waiting on finding a woman to date until you have something to offer, that's a lost mindset these days! I know you'll do well and find the girl worth your time user.

Yea, but shouldst thou veer from the path of righteousness, how long shalt thou wait before walking the strait and narrow path once more?

Thanks man, do you have a girlfriend?

Yes sir I do, we've been dating for about a month now and it's nice but weird, she's my first girlfriend for the same reason you stated but she's a wonderful girl and wouldn't trade her for the world