Califag big one thread

Ok really tho I don't want to get too nervous. Will we pretty much be fine considering we don't live in a third-world shithole? Also I'm freaking out because I don't have any furniture to get under. Thinking of going outside if a quake ever occurs.

A reminder that the Republic of Texas will nuke you faggots, if God decides to let y'all live.

better kiss your butt goodbye faggot

didn't you learn anything in school when they ran drills? you can run and take cover in the door frame. are you that poor you don't have a table

Kek kill yourselves. Only us Californians know how bad this state is unlike you basement dwellers.

Seconded. The Great Nation of Texas will soundly turn their shit hole state to glass... and then have a brisket cook off to celebrate

> read califag big one
> unironically thought OP was sharing about his monster dildo.

>I don't have any furniture to get under.

Holy crap !
U dong go under funniture ! Since it will collapse over u ! U go outside !
Srsly that myth must die, its literally dangerous.

Only outside ure save, away from anything that can collapse and hit u !

>take cover in a door frame
The door will hit you.

I have a kitchen table but by the time I get there I'd be toast.

Earthquakes really aren't such a big deal compared to hurricanes. Our buildings are pretty good against Earthquakes because of building codes.

Cali here, if mexican girls were thin this state wouldn't be so bad

hahahah basements in texas ahahahah what a fucking retard. its to expensive to break through the bedrock here.

its your fault you give them to much carbohidrates

ban carboidrates and everything will improve

>I have a kitchen table
>Doesn't just move the table to his room next to his primary activity area.

Unless you're with family or your table is a part of the house, just move it already.

When is the earthquake due to hit? How strong? I might be in the danger zone, need to know details. I heard someone mention it to me vaguely today, and they were preparing a bugout bag.

You could say the same about most women here beyond the fit white trophy wives. Don't forget, we aren't the fattest country anymore.

Not my house. If it ever hits when I'm asleep I'm taking cover by my bed, if in the day my ass is running outside.

No one can predict when, it's just re-preparing just in case.

Texas? Hahaha. Texas is just as fucked as CA, just a little bit behind. Trump can't help Texas. Stopping all immigration into Texas wouldn't even help. Texas is already fucked and nothing short of physical removal on a massive scale will save it. Unfortunately, that won't happen because whites in Texas are just as faggoty as everywhere else in the country.

Look at the demographics of Texas. Look at what percentage of young people are white. The future of Texas is BROWN people voting BLUE.

OP you can only hope that God will show mercy to California and will sink all of it at once during forthcoming earthquake "THE BIG ONE"
Otherwise the animal instincts of California citizens will prevail and big blood slaughter will be fun to watch for the rest of us.

San andreas fault doesn't have 8 plus potential, it's only capable of a little over 7 ish. You're only in danger if you live near the fault. I live in the Sierra foothills, we didn't even feel Loma Prieta or know about it until we saw it on the news.

Thanks for confirming. I was told "only God can know", and didn't know if anything was announced otherwise.

Godspeed, user. Take care of yourself.

I was in Japan during "the big one" in 2012.

As long as the building was well built and organized it really wasn't that dangerous

California is right on a fault line connected to a super volcano. You have more to fear about an earthquake triggering a super volcano covering half the US in molten Magma then a few buildings falling apart

every fucking latina is way too chubby to even pass as thicc, they wouldn't look half as bad if they were in shape and acted more feminine

Isn't 90% of the hispanic diet carbs though? Corn, beans, rice, and potatoes in every meal.

Rekt.
Calibros.

This is the sad truth.

Were you in LA for the Northridge Quake? The "Big One' will dwarf that.. if you survive the only thing to do will be to gtfo of the area asap..look at what happened on St martin..looting prison escapes robberies... you are surrounded my millions of violent spics and niggers and lots of bling.. they will be rampaging for weeks. In LA the third world roams freely amidst the first.

California is a third world shithole.

it's been happening for decades.

San Berdo fag here. Just post up under your mom

>live in Ukiah
>work in Novato
>basically spend 4 hours commuting directly on top of the fault line every day

Yeah I'm probably dead. Weather has been unusual and some of my reptiles have been acting up in the past two days. Least if I survive I already have land to get innawoods with my family.

This.
ammo, wepons, water, food in that order.

>weather and animals meme
It's bullshit.

Probably right. But it's been like being back out in SE Texas during the winter recently, never seen it like that our here. Putting enough people on edge that even if something doesn't happen enough people being paranoid will cause other accidents.

Depends on where you are, and where teh quake occurs. What kills in earthquakes is buildings falling. Teh Loma Prieto earthquake killed so many because it collapsed double-decker freeways during rush hour. L.A. is prone to suffer because it sits in a bathtub of the San Gabriel mountains, which echo the waves of any quake, PLUS all of the mini-faults have been built-up on by a century of real-estate opportunists. Rural CA does just fine.

AND much of the suburban areas are ok, rolling hills and flatlands and all that.

>Texas is just as fucked as CA
No, California is already fucked, the other claim has yet to happen.

Even as Texas gets less non-white it continues to vote more republican on average, apparently the uptick between the last two elections is non-existent to you? Do I have to remind you about Davis getting wrecked by a historical defeat in Texas?

Texas does ah better job at assimilating shit-skins than Commiefornia will ever do. Also, Texas was one of two states in the US to vote for Ted Cruz during the primaries, this election was an outlier for our state. If the Republican nominee that Texas chooses next time- continue to become the presidential nominee for the party, expect to see Texas become me red.

Texas is still redder than California, Ohio, Florida, Michigan, etc.

a* continues* more*

I live in CA and I don't even feel earthquakes. Only noticed one once. was pretty cool, would quake again.

>basement dwellers
I've only seen one house in Texas that has a basement, and it's only because the house sits on a hill.

What part of the state are you in? When I am in the states I go to San Luis Obispo often, I don't want to get stuck in an earthquake though. What are you supposed to do if one hits?

I am moving to Washington in a week. i hope LA, OC, what is left of the inland empire, the SF bay area, coastal SD and even most of sac needs to be wiped off the map.