Girls und Panzer

There seems to be a lack of a GuP thread which surprised me so I thought I'd make one. Discuss Darjeeling and how great she is. Or other GuP stuff I guess.

You'll never see World Tourney re-enacting Battle of Villers-Bocage, Battle of El-Alamein, Battle of Kursk, And The Siege of Leningrad.

Mikko seems like the type who prefers it in the ass.

Катюша

Miho best girl

This is not a lack of GuP threads, mod just deleted a thread with ~400 posts.
Kay best girl.

>There seems to be a lack of a GuP thread
That's because the last one got deleted: Choose why:
1. Mods = fags
2. OP said "edition"
3. ?????

Why did the last tread get deleted?

Meanwhile the cousin incest thread has been up for 38 hours, and it has absolutely nothing to do with anime, except for the OP pic.

Are Sup Forums mods the least respectable beings on this planet?

>op said edition
>rabid wot-posting
this should serve as a lesson, but the lazy mods should probably ban the offenders instead of deleting the thread

Are you retarded?

3. The thread lacked Yukari

Is Saori the fattest guppy?

I hadn't seen edition threads get deleted in a long time, maybe the new janitors felt like randomly enforcing deletion of that again. Or maybe OP got banned somewhere else, who knows.

Threads that begin with waifu posting should be deleted.

I don't understand

if they were to delete it would also have ended with waifuposting, you should be banned

Shut your whore mouth, Erika!

The /ai/, it's time and Jojo generals are still ongoing as always, can't be a general attack unless some janitor is being a dumbass.

I would a Saori.

pls no bully

OP here. I don't have a waifu, I just picked that image because it was the last GuP one I saved. The topic was an attempt at a joke.

I SINCERELY WANT TO MAKE SAORI MY WIFE

Ah the great general wars that takes me back.

I meant the last thread.
100 posts of nothing but post your gup before someone else take it spam.

You mean giving it to you in the ass

Stupid Sexy Nishi

I want to fuck Katyusha, get her pregnant, take responsibility and grow old with her while we watch our daughter and granddaughter follow Kat's footsteps in Tankery.

She's a big girl

For you.

THAT'S MY SCREENCAP AND SAORI'S THICKNESS IS DELICIOUS

>tfw it's ogre ;_;

Katyusha is the cutest thing in the world.

Whoa. The movie was amazing. Definitely lived up to the hype. I already know I'm going to watch it many more times.

I love how she got rekted by the person she truly cares about, twice

klara was better

Crazy driver is the best girl.

>every thread

What would happen if Saki command a tank?

I want to pat her on the head

ANY WEBMS OF THE ROLLER COASTER SCENE

>he doesn't pronounce gup like goop

They would win the world tournament all on their own.

And as someone who is a regular on both Sup Forums and /vg/ because of it I always assume that's the issue with these kind of threads being deleted.

What a cute retard

>I want to stick my dick in her mouth

FTFY

>those gains
what's their secret?

This too is Senshadou.

Wew, was it always this bad?

Looks like mods are no fun allowed. I really hope they will not be trigger happy with more GuP threads deletion.

I bet you are one who called mods about that and feel no regrets after thread was nuked.

Dem mahos

This man deserves a thousand deaths for making Momo cry

Squats and oats.

Why do I get the feeling that Maho bought boys home with her and she's telling Shiho that he's a 'friend' from school.

Please remind me, why did they want to close the school in first place? and why going forward even if the girls won.

Anyone make Momo cry.

Wasn't it because they wanted to cut costs?

Would you a Maho?

'Cause he's a massive faggot

>boys

Yes

Yes she bought boys home with her, what's the problem?

Get off Sup Forums, Erika

>nekonya will never have her way with you on the sweaty bench after a workout

What a man with great taste

Maho seems like excellent wife material
I'd have to pick anchovy though

Massive school carriers are expensive, and they weren't doing much until the senshado team was revived.
He called it a lucky win in the movie, so his continued desire to close them was probably some combination of stubbornness, legitimately thinking that it was luck, and being annoyed with Miho's tactical shenanigans.

Do not bully Momo

Last thread someone posted about CoH, post your steam name here lads I want to panzervor too

It's probably easier for them to close one school. I don't get why people defend this guy and are serious about it.
If situation was really bad, this school or another would be closed already no matter what. He (and maybe other he represent) is not forced to close any school at that moment and don't have balls to take responsibility for it so he keeps agreeing to unreasonable condition of Oarai have big wins in Senshado

Too much budget with little to no gain.

For you.

I want to hug her.

DUCE DUCE DUCE

I didn't really like her in the Anzio OVA but the movie made her amazing.

Oh wow, didn't remember this. I was probably going literally who.

Someone can have personal grudge against this school.

I want to drive tanks with /ak/

But Momo is the best bully material

They also talked about Continuation in Anzio OVA. They sounded as pretty strong team.

delete this

realistic multiplayer tank sim with multiple people per tank when

Is there anything Continuation can't do?

The carriers are there will the civilians on it even though the school was closed down. The the "cut cost" theory has no leg to stand on.

There's no market for it
All the shitters play WoT

Reality can't handle this much autism

WoT is not realistic? I am planning on giving it a try.

When worldwide internet is greater than 99% stable and at least 2gb/s.

manga or anime