DONE OP
HOPER UR RITE

>California secedes
>Rocket Man nukes the commiefornians
>not America's responsibility anymore

great!

cuck state

Blood in, blood out.

God, I hope so. The Democrats wouldn't have a chance in hell for decades.

That's great. I hope they all die from their toxic fecal streets.

As if we'd give up the real estate.

/thread

please do.

California is a net loss to the US.

The 8th largest economy in the world but it spends so much money keeping the commie spics happy that they are a consistent net loss to the country's economy every year.

if it's brown flush it down.

Normally I would agree with you but all memes aside they would actually be taking a significant chunk of our economy with them, all industries. We need to find a replacement.

>tfw Civil War 2 will see federal troops sack Los Angeles and burn San Francisco to the ground

>Muh GDP
There are more important things at hand that how much blood you can squeeze out of a stone. I'll take the hit if it means we can shut down the mass exodus of former Californians infecting the rest of the country.

No they won't. At most some angry edgelords will spout off about seceding on various media outlets, but ultimately nothing will happen, just like every other time Sup Forums thinks something will happen.

Cool story bro. California generates over half of your GDP. If California seceded, it would be more accurate to say that California kicked out the other 20something states.

I'll take the hit too, but we should find a replacement state first just so the flag doesn't have to look stupid at least.

How exactly are whites 'holding' California? You fuckers are losing entire states. Texas is going to be 25% white in 2050.

California would collapse without the government funding that keeps it afloat you mongoloid. They've been running at a deficit since they implemented so many faggy liberal policies

We should start devoting our efforts to get Kim to nuke California.

The South was not allowed to secede peacefully, so why should we let California go without a bloody conflict in which we seize all of their land and make them our cucks?

fine
but we get Jefferson

Hopefully they’ll get kicked out sooner.

Fuck yes. When they fail the U.S. should divide the state into a least three states before they're readmitted.

Obviously they wouldn't be. No one gets to leave, not California, not Texas, no one. If they try they will regret it.

>These dumb motherfuckers

Streisand effect

this will make the Republican base scream for the wall MORE now.

You. Liberal. Cucks.

Unironically the best solution

OK, while that's definitely an issue that should be addressed, that has nothing to do with allowing the state to become its own country.

>mfw when the plan is to nuke California and blame it on North Korea

>SOON

As much as I hate the idea of innocent conservative patriots being caught in the crossfire, a nuke to California would solve 98% of our problems in one shot.

God I hope so. I can't wait to get called in to go to California for a civil war. It'll be bloody Kansas all over again. I'm going to round up yuppies and have gladiator fights to the death. I'll dress the winners in laurels of kale and microgreens. The ultimate survivor will win his freedom and a 20 dollar gift card to Starbucks.

Will Texas aid Arizona to eliminate the Cali menace?

How about the people of California leave and we keep our oceanfront?

We could achieve the same thing by just sinking one of our aging cruisers that we were going to scrap anyway and say Norks hit it with anti-ship missiles

California is a big place.

>california secedes
>no more sanctuary city funding for los angeles
>raise taxes to make up for loss of funding
>nobody can afford to pay the taxes except the rich so they all pack up and leave
>california spins into chaos

Gimmie the secession.

>implying the U.S. wouldn't invade CA the day after secession takes place and revoke all their rights as prisoners of an occupied state and seize all assets and means of production

California does not have a deficit. Unlike the federal government, the state government cannot deficit spend -- the budget must equalize projected revenue and projected spending for the following year.We currently give more than we take.

Well, get on with it faggots.

Include Monterrey and and Halfmoon Bay on the conservative side. Keep our mountains away from liberals plz.

As you wish, so it is check'd.

Good. The only foreseeable impact it will have on my life is raised pistachio prices, unless big (((tech))) throws a fit and closes down accounts of americans.

>implying Quebec isn't willing to become a state

please just the bay area and keep the rest :(

Nope. More like they get propped up by some foreign country in order to prop up their communist ideals, and go on for another 75 years before they're North Korea tier poor. By that time we have a whole different problem at our door step. I'd rather nuke them than give them up.

We don't really want Quebec though

Just send the military in and kill everything that moves. Fuck what they believe in.

I don't get it, why cant we just kill them all and take what rightfully belongs to america?

Explains why you let the slipway erode and rip up a forest just before a rainy season. All that surplus cash

>California will secede
One can only hope. We've been trying to get rid of California for years.

But i thought the wall was terribly ineffective and would only make the right look bad when it's built and brave Mexicans use ladders to cross it and make the Republicans lose forever?

13%

>the bear will leave its cave
Get ready for habbenings

Aids filled smoke.

>the bear will leave its cave FOREVER
that's the key word

but what happens after the cascadian fault goes nuclear

Have any of you ever been to California? It's paradise on Earth. If we could remove the commies queers and such with an earthquake or a missle strike or even a civil war over their secession, I would move there immediately. An user can dream.

Hmmm, so a hispanic official in CA wants to let Mexicans flood into the country.

Really makes you think

They will want aid from the United States.

It's inevitable. Notice how queers live in danger zones and huddle together in cities? It's so God can smite them easier.

Who cares, I hope they do.

>But muh California makes up a large chunk of the econmy and muh tourism

Who cares?
I would rather lose my foot and walk with a limp the rest of my life than let gangrene keep killing me.

Does that mean we can cut off their water supply?

>implying commiefornia produces anything of value besides desert walnuts

Underrated post.

the sheer amount of coastline and military bases the us has in cali means any secession is an instant ticket to civil war

And all that business would move to the US, mong. You think anybody sane would stay in a foreign shithole? Hell, businesses are already moving oit to get out of the tax faggotry.

Yep. Why wait? Just do it now.

This would actually be good thing as after the war and mass execution of liberals we break Cali into 5 states.

>Fagifornia encompassins San Fran Oakland

>Los Illegales would be LA down to the border

Redwood would be North Cali
Mojave the desert areas

Liberty the remaining areas

Californias 55 EC votes distributed accordingly and Dem and dindus never win another Presidential Election and permanently lose power in House and Senate..

Leaving California on our border to turn into a communist shithole isn't cutting cancer out. It's literally leaving garbage to rot at your doorstep.

>Attorney General Xav
Oh for fuck's sakes....

ftfy

>California declares 'sanctuary state' status.
>Mass exodus of white Republicans have the final straw and leave.
>Mass relocation of migrants from the eastern Metros to gold state.
>Become easily 80% white again overnight.

If they secede all the money that went to them can go to boost the economy in other states, it's gonna be fine within years while Commiefornia will collapse under the weight of its illegals.

I keked. I wonder if they will try and take
Hoover dam like the NCR?

>White cali republicans all move to Texas so it's no longer a white minority state
>unfortunately, they are still californians
It's a rough trade but I'll take it

Top kek. Then watch them come crawling back when the earthquake shatters their infrastructure and the following fires burn the homes and forests for weeks.

Remember at how the Democrats used to laugh at the prospect of suing the president?

>California secedes
>They welcome all immigrants
>Suddenly all the corporations... real estate, tech, agro, ports all give visas to their workers and provide them with homes
>They then start slashing their incomes, bust the unions
>People rebel, go on strike, but are almost immediately replaced by other immigrants, and the people who went on strike have their citizenship revoked and are deported
>Those corporations then lobby the now significantly smaller and less powerful government of California and install CEOs as leadership
Post yfw Commiefornia turns into Ancapistan

Don't forget that there are still some patriotic Americans in occupied California

can someone explain this comic to me

it appears to be an oddball nonpatisan joke not motivated by crass hatred of the other side, rare in today's political cartoons.

remove califaggots

>install CEOs as leadership
Post yfw Commiefornia turns into Ancapistan
>ancap
Wrong word faggot. That's called a plutocracy

Any American White Nationalist that is against California secession is a race traitor and a dumbass.

Kek. It was a nice change as it isn't pretensious or hiding anything. It's blunt and it's a really under rated political cartoon. This one is truly art. Thanks for noticing leafbro.

>Portugal
Listen you inbred cock addict. Dont worry about what American White Nationalist are up to in my nation.

The guy who started CalExit already gave up and moved to Ukraine. That whole thing was a Russian OP, as was Texit.

>trade a debt machine with industry for a debt machine with no industry
not that I'd complain, equalization would be cut in half.

Lol

>Calli declares independence.
>all the military bases still belong to the US.
>cut off from the rest of the country
>ports blockaded by navy
>mass civil unrest, but it hurts calli the most, as niggers and spics riot.
>cost of food and bottled water explode in calli
>asks to rejoin union in two years.
>conditonal citizenship for all that didn't leave calli as soon as they succeeded.
>Just a US territory for a while.
we don't even need to bomb them

Not if the CA attorney General goes to prison

it's almost like Mexicans don't understand economics.

you can make 100k a year, but if you spend 170k a year on your wife's bull fetish... well then you are at a loss.

fuck it. Mexican intellectuals will never understand anything and that is why poverty and gibs follow the parasites.

KEK

California is a perfect example of what happens when you get a shit load of immigrants from another country, and don't push heavy nationalism among them for their new home.

They don't assimilate and they want their identity to be from the previous country.

>Commiefornia succeeds from America
>Shasta succeeds from Commiefornia
>Mojave succeeds from Commiefornia
>Commiefornia collapses and is re-integrated into union
>Commiefornia balkenized
>Demacrats lose major strong hold and never win an election ever again

Can't wait.

Californians are so stupid and lazy, they invited in so many shitskins, that they ran out of water and they don't even have enough water to drink for themselves. Then they move away from the cancer they caused, and create more cancer somewhere else. The Californians should be forced to stay in the shit-stew their leftists policies created.

no it's not. don't be stupid.

>Tripfag
Opinion discarded

Can't wait for you to learn grammar. It is secede not succeed

They will just move HQ to Texas, all those companies that is.