Why is this show so overrated? I watched the first ten episodes (2011) and it looks like typical shounen garbage...

Why is this show so overrated? I watched the first ten episodes (2011) and it looks like typical shounen garbage. How is such a long series with so many garbage episodes rated this highly? So, when you realize you are eating a tub of shit do you keep eating it for 20 spoonfulls until you find a cherry at the bottom and then proclaim the tub was full of cherries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHyRdm-PtcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently I triggered little janny hotpockets, maybe the dipshit would like to justify his deletion of my thread next time

Report/ignore.

It gets better

At this point it's a shit thread, but it doesn't warrant deletion any more.
Let him rant.

it's garbage

It's well written from episode 1 though. It just becomes a masterpiece in the later arcs

Maybe you would like to justify how you give it a 9+ considering its weak starting episodes. I would understand if it was a big 3 or db and you had nostalgia goggles to skew your view, but you don't, so why can't you be honest with yourself?

At least I'm not the only one that thinks this. And I went about twice as far as you did.

I have no idea why.

>No new IPs

Didn't anyone tell you op? You have to watch 80 episodes before it gets good.

Excuse me?

It has the properties of both gum and rubber.

I thought fatefags were bad, but the mental gymnastics hxh kids exhibit is egregious.

What's your favorite series? It's overrated and garbage.
This is how shallow your "criticism" is.

>Typical shounen garbage
If you are autistic enough to say such things unironically why would you even try to watch HxH. Just stick to Love Live or whatever shit you watch.

You better watch One piece, fagget

>Amano posting
we get it, you watched legend of the overfiend.

This is a meme, isn't it. There's no way you guys are being serious.

Took me long enough. I'll be in on the joke from now on, guys.

As a HxHfag I say that 2011 is shit... except for GI and CA palace battle

I guess you are the kind of person that takes the 3DPD meme seriously as well. Whatever makes you feel special bud.

>entire argument is spouting buzzwords and "meme" like an underage redditor
I know your trash thread was made for the sake of riling people up and not for discussion but this is just poor form. I'll give you a 2/10, that's the best i can do.

>Amano posting.
I-Is this a thing? Urotsukidoji barely gets any mentions ever. Amano is one of my favorite characters ever though.

I've seen him being used as a reaction image more and more in the past couple of weeks. Is it all you?

But he's not OP, I am OP, do you have anything to say about the first couple of episodes being trash? What kind of legit criticism do you even want, it is exactly like a typical shounen. I don't even know if the later episodes are better, but the fact you even got there tells me something about your taste. Maybe the 1999 version is better, but no one has even tried to say that. You just claim samefag when it isn't and use your own buzzwords like autistic.
I'm sorry to have linked you from your circlejerk thread. You are free to go back.

I use it as a reaction image very often. But I haven't seen anybody else do it, so it might have been all me.

It's not my thread, and I'm not posting here for the sole purpose of saying your favorite show is shit. I literally have no idea why you guys think this show is any different or any better, outside of a marginal difference, than just about any other battle shounen bullshit out there. All I ever get in response is "muh manga" and "this is bait". As far as I can tell, OP's shitty post already has way more content than either of your responses.

That's why this must be a meme.

It's probably you

Just fuck off holy shit, liking something you don't like isn't a crime and nobody is obligated to convince you to watch something you're not enjoying. Most people with common sense don't assume the first 10 episodes of a 150 episode series will give you a perfect understanding of why it's popular, if you're too impatient to give it a chance then just drop it.

That's when I generally tone down my use of a reaction image to avoid falling into the avatar fag pit.

>too impatient to give it a chance
It sounds absurd, but I'm pretty sure is serious.

So what's exactly the point of this thread? The only thing you're complaining about is not enjoying the first episodes.
Either you elaborate on why you dislike them or people are going to think your posts are bait.

Personally i dislike the 2011 anime and the first few episodes are among the scenes they botched the most by making it overly cheerful, so take that as you will.

Is 4chanX working again?

There was never a time when no version of 4chanX was available.
You were just too lazy to look for one.

Almost true. Appchan saved my Sup Forums experience.
I'm glad 4chanX is working again.

I have a very limited folder. But it looks like it's time to stop posting Amano. I also did it in hopes of starting discussiong about Urotsukidoji, since it has been impossible for me to do such a thing on Sup Forums. I might as well give up at this point.

Are you like me, only using reaction images you made yourself?

Is it actually any good? Worth watching?

Do it for the boner.

Yeah, basically.
To be completely honest with you, it might get tedious sometimes during the h-scenes. But every time it focuses on the plot or action is very entertaining. It might have some nostalgia value for me since I watched the first movie when I was a kid on VHS and Amano became one of my favorite characters almost instantly.
youtube.com/watch?v=CHyRdm-PtcE

If you want to scout a largehuge series, it's always better go grab the manga. For the same time spent you'd completed 100 chapters and got your answer.