Horimiya

>tfw you can't even say "just fuck already" because they did

>tfw that sealed its fate for ever getting an adaptation

Is it really a no-go in japan?

Just fucking marry each other already

No.

Name 5 anime where the couple actually gets together within the anime and sex is heavily implied or confirmed. Hell, most of the time they don't get together until the very end of the series.
Japan loves shitty misunderstandings and drawn out drama rather than cute and fluffy couples acting like actual couples. It's infuriating.

Are their live action dramas the same shit?

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Good Ending
White Album 2
Utena
Clannad

monogatari
clannad
valvrave
mirai nikki
school days

>Good Ending
>anime

>valvrave

also SAO and yosuga no sora

W-We can still getting OADs at least.

>school days
well you're not wrong

it may be rape but it still counts.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
ef: A Tale of Memories
White Album 2
Cross Ange
Nana
and those are of the top of my head. Watch more anime you dumbfuck before trying to sound like a smart ass.

I don't get it. It's incredibly popular in Japan and consistently sells well. Why won't it get an anime already? Is the romance too good for the stupid Japs to adapt?

It might get one when it's near its conclusion too boost the final volumes. It's not like it needs one.

Can't rape the willing

Horimiya actually has a few short OVAs, but their are adapted from the original webcomic so not much happens.

Nah, japan needs room for battle harem #4874548
>tfw so little josei adapted

pic

>Horimiya actually has a few short OVAs, but their are adapted from the original webcomic so not much happens.

Thanks I didn't know about that, that's why I didn't make any comment about them. Oh wait.

>Nah, japan needs room for battle harem #4874548
Yeah, because there are so many harems each season. Does this thread have retard bait?

It technically does have an adaptation in the form of indie ovas. They consider that as enough promotion so no anime despite how popular horimiya is

Hope it get canned.

Why so asspained?

It's more or less have to do with purityfags and feeling their escapism been intruded by reality.

[citation needed]
Are you the same retard that claimed sex is such a no-no in the first posts?

M8. Not all Nips aren't the type to accept that kind of reality in their manga or even LNs.

Weren't there that infamous Kannagi incident.

An anime adaptation is inevitable, of course. And those who read and like Horimiya won't get effected by it, yet you do have some that slip through the cracks and complain about it, regardless.

Even if it is only a modicum of Nips.

This whole board is a retard bait.

>tfw your girlfriend's little bro asks you if you two do it often

>Are you the same retard that claimed sex is such a no-no in the first posts?
No, I'm not.

Sekitou Elegry had sex early in the manga at around chapter 23.

And, Immortal Hounds have characters fucking every chance they get. Notably, Snow White.

I'm not sure if we were supposed to laugh at that scene, but I did.

Once a mangaka reach that point, it's not a cute romance manga anymore. It is procreation propaganda.

It is or the more likely to get an anime adaptation now, look at the other propagandist anime, 'I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying'.

Disgusting.

dis nigga

Are you okay user
Do you want to talk about your problems with your love life

Oh man, I forgot I was reading this.

Waiting for each chapter is nowhere near as fun as binge reading it.

Lovely manga. I want to step on Hori.

The mothly release is killing me too. I just re-read it once in a while.

where are you all reading horimiya? I can't even find one decent torrent

Me too. I guess I got some catching up to do.

From his point of view we should laugh because all that was going through his mind was probably a long OH SHIT

So watch cartoons from your own culture or country if it's infuriating.

Just get married already you fucks