What are some Sup Forums approved haircuts?

What are some Sup Forums approved haircuts?

I need some ideas. I've been growing mine out because I don't know what the hell to do with it.

Bowlcut

We mostly wear turbans these days desu

Hitler youth. It's the only non faggo cut a man can get.

Cut it how you like it, quit being a fag and letting others tell you what good looks like.

Sick fade

Is it cool if I just comb back my hair? Also beard.

I cut my own hair, it comes out slightly different every time. just pinch your hair between your fingers, come up about an inch or two, cut to desired length with scissors. Cut shorter around ears

this

I lost it at the most recent pic of Dylan Roof and he's still rocking the bowlcut.

I thought he was executed?

Grow that shit out like a real man

I'm so jelly it makes me wanna cut myself.

Flat top. If you can cut yourself, you have proven to everyone that you are a master of hand eye coordination.

his head keeps getting taller

My man. Buying clippers three years ago was one of the best investments I've made.
>letting someone else cut your hair
fuck that, and the mindless small talk.

>americans
KEK AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You could take your cue back from the days when America had more class, sonny. Bing Crosby, Sinatra era. Or go even further back to the days of the soda shops.

Short back and sides, stop being a faggot about it.

>Hitler youth. It's the only non faggo cut a man can get.
When was the last time you went in public dude? Homosexual men are rocking Hitler Youth cuts and khokhols EVERYWHERE. It's insane man. The weirdest fucking timeline.
And now my penis is about to explode from all the blood you've forced into it. Thanks.
Learning to fade and blend was the hardest part, but it was worth it. I totally agree. I can give myself a straight razor fade now. It's awesome.

This.

Just don't go over the top like hipster faggots do.

Any variation of a crew cut. This does not include the Hitler youth, larper tier undercut which has lost all credibility as a valid male haircut.

I've got the same cut and wear my American flag bandana around my head almost every day.

you sound awwwesommmme

Bandit Keith

Going from a Hitler Youth to a shaved head was a great decision for me. I highly recommend shaving your head at least once in your life, if only to experience the ecstasy of the shower hitting your scalp directly and laying your head on a fluffy pillow. I've had it for two years now so the skin isn't sensitive at all, relish it while you can.

This. It's pretty much the identification for right wing death squad at this point. Most hipsters don't use it anymore.

It really depends on the person. Whatever matches your attitude and style.

I just wrap it up around my forehead, I don't cover my whole head looking like some nigger do-rag.

>above the knees length shorts that aren't lederhosen

Only acceptable male haircut

>That feel when you rub the stubble on the back of your head as it grows in

I have a #2 on the sides and a #4 on the top with a decent fade. If you want a good haircut find a Lebanese guy, no idea why but they have consistently been the best

Also, pic kinda related

THE PEAKY FOIKING BLOINGDERSDSDS

Who didn't want him dead?

That's a hat

Business in the front,
party in the back.

"Have you heard of the high elves?"

Pol approved? David (((Berkowitz)))?
Fuck off shill. And he didn't even kill the right New Yorkers. Now this guy is our guy....

Get on my level faggit

Doctor Gino is actually ripped and can beat you up

>what are payot

Forgot to add that you need a sick jaw and model tier facial structure to pull most of these off without looking like a faggot.

I thought it was John Belushi

Great film.
Women ruin everything:the film.

this

bald is the only way

This desu. Imagine how much you save on shampoo and other girly products.
Frugal

Asian here, any recs?

This kids hair looks like it should spin

Deep trim at the larynx. Two to three inches deep. Bleed out. Fash af

Completely shaved. Anything else is for niggers

Savage

Dylan Roof is the only person I've seen over the age of 6 with a bowlcut.
Still though I can't argue with the results.

hey zac

jokes on you homeboy, i ain't going anywhere soon

>tfw in barber shop right now waiting to get my first ever hitler youth

Couldn't have timed it better

Bingo
Although this is the style i get but i never knew it was called a crew cut as definition, i would just tell the Barbour to cut it down to a 3 and get them to make the sides a bit shorter

>it's that same strayan posting in every thread who has a hate on for all Asians because he's had bad experiences with chinks, episode
stop behaving like a nigger, straya

Only approved Asian hairstyle

anyway, what the fuck do you say when you want the hitler youth, undercut?

Baldlet detected. Lmao@urlife

Look closely and he's a thumb, his face has got a fingerprint

slickback is the answer

Maybe south Springvale. I know you faggots.

I'm gonna say, a 1-0 on the back and sides, short on top with a little left on the front to work with. Should be close enough. They're all old white dudes so I doubt they'll care even if they realise what I'm going for

i have long hair and wear it in a ponytail every day. what do Sup Forums ?

Original facial recognition.

>Ironically not detecting irony
Just kys tds fuckknuckle

Show tits

Keep on keepin' on.