Sex-Bots can replace MODERN women,but not

what a woman CAN AND SHOULD be.
A rational man seeks a rational woman, as
rationality promotes life- the life of his
children resting upon a rational mother.
>women are irrational
Men have only recently began to think...women are capable, but require instruction.
>most women are irreconcilably irrational
Women want to be told what to do so badly that they'll listen to anyone.
Let them know what kind of man you are so that they know what kind of woman to be.
>divorce rape
Probability is low for men who are stoic in presence of animosity.
Sex-Bots can replace a slut, but sluts well never please a rational man- he seeks a mind.

ALL women are stupid sluts who will cheat on you

Shut the fuck up

A beautiful counter argument from a truly beautiful woman.

>ALL women are stupid sluts who will cheat on you

>Shut the fuck up
Show me where she hurt you.

95% of women are incapable of selfless love for anything besides their children. Those that are get taken quickly and are then no longer in the pool of available mates because they aren't hypergamic whores.

Sexbots can't replace human women you're right, but why would I want a replacement, I want to be loved unconditionally. I am capable of giving that same love, but even 3-4/10s won't date me because they think they can do better, I'm about a 5-6/10.

sage sexbot slide threads

>I want to be loved unconditionally
Live without values would be no different than using sex bots.

Fuck i forgot to check if the poster was a leaf or a strayan.

This one was sage'd

>virgin leafs not knowing women always strike at the heart

This

Sex bots are not new just the ones for men

Exactly. And women have had dildos and vibrators forever. And besides the average man simply will not buy a sexbot until it can also do chores.

Once THAT happens its over for the vaginal jew. They will have to shape up or ship out.

They better start now. The political ramifications are serious.

We aren't sliding. We get tired of pol btfo, cucked, shitted, its (never) happening, etc.

And politically this is important.

Men also want a doll/robot for companionship, a woman only wants money.

>
We get tired of pol btfo, cucked, shitted, its (never) happening, etc.

Anons can't tell that their happenings are the real slide threads...sad

>the average man simply will not buy a sexbot until it can also do chores. Once THAT happens its over for the vaginal jew.
Bachelor taxes, just indirectly...like increased taxes on jobs that men do, or products men buy.

Fuck robot pussy, it's all about robo niggers so I can be a southern plantation owner.

Exactly. And they wont leave us alone. Were ensuring women finally shape up. I bot at a time.

I recognize you from the other thread. Gotta make em say yessss mazzzzza! Mo biscuits mazzzzza?!

Kek

>A rational woman
Said the irrational leaf.
Get out of my country you embarrassment

>Were ensuring women finally shape up. I bot at a time.
Thing is that women are capable of being better than they are..but just like niggers, the welfare state gives them rewards without having done the work.

>Said the irrational leaf.
Get out of here cuck

>Calls me a cuck
>White knights for shitty women
Rake yourself

When sex bots can cook and clean, I'll think about it. I'll be dead by then thank God.

It is a two way street. Why is this so hard to get? Good women want good men but hide because...?

>White knights for shitty women
T virgin

Nah that wasn't me, but I loved that guy's idea and want the same.

I couldnt agree more. Women have the potential to do great things for the family (and thus the nation). The problem is womens brains are views are so pliable that when the electric jew or some (((feminist))) says something and then theirs {{{friends}}} agree with it they get sucked in.

It took me waaaay to long to redpill my wofe but im happy now.

I would get like 4 white 6'4" good ol (white) boy bots, dress em in fatigues amd have em post sentry duty around my house. Arm em and when the next ime a nigger tries to rob my house they can """"""""subdue""""""""" them.

And if the nogbots dont work fast enough have the white bots whip em!

user I... .. okay

>The problem is womens brains are views are so pliable that when the electric jew or some (((feminist))) says something and then theirs {{{friends}}} agree with it they get sucked in.
It's sad. Little different from dogs. But the training pays off.

>if the nogbots dont work fast enough have the white bots whip em!
What

Best case scenario, woman realize what they always suspected about their role. Pair bond with a decent dude. Have a kid or two. Love'em. Collect happiness and purpose.

Yeah. When she saw me posting about a sex she got sad because she thinks im gonna get one. She literally used the words "i cant compete with that".

Women will truly be changed by these bots. Esp when they cook and clean.

> but not what a woman CAN AND SHOULD be.
You mean I couldn't fuck sex robot? Hmm

>they can """"""""subdue""""""""" them.

once they a a womb that can reproduce.....bio women are out

I mean imagine the rationality and how much better society would be.

You have literaly wiped out a good portion of insanity.

Also all the beta and autists would be subdued, only chads and non feminist women left.....

Imagine being able to fuck your bot during the week amd then going out hunting for biovag. Best of both worlds! And if you cant pull, ol faithful will be waiting for you.

Mechanical sex bots are shit.

I am in favor of biologically grown fuck slaves instead.

But if its bio itll eventually have rights. We had these before women's suffrage. They were called wives.